The pictures below say it all! Spacious, light, modern, beautifully appointed top floor ocean-side
condo - vaulted ceilings, great views, quiet and relaxing location. This is a corner unit, one
building back with the advantage of both a splendid view of the ocean and large pool below. Walk
past the pool to the beach. Clearwater Beach is known for its white sands and pristine beauty. The beach here is quiet, scenic and clean --great for sunbathing, walking, running, pleasant evening
strolls and watching the spectacular sunsets.
This second (top) floor, WALK-UP 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is located on a cal-de-sac in an
8 unit building. There are no streets to cross to access the beach. Special features include:
* Private balcony with an ocean view that overlooks the pool.
* Private, covered parking (hard to come by on the beach)
* Sleeps 6-8 - There is a king bed, queen bed, full sleeper sofa, and two blow up sleeper type mattresses that can accomodate other guests
* Five minute walk to all the action around Clearwater Beach, Pier 60 and the seasonal, free nightly
entertainment and music
* Condo is on the trolley line for ease in travel all over the beach and other nearby locations
* 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport
* Close to all the great beach restaurants,shops and attractions
* 1½ hours to Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World, and 1 hour 50 minutes to Kennedy Space Center. Busch Gardens (excellent local theme park), Adventure Island (water park)just 30 minutes away.
We live in Tarpon Springs so we are close by and have local knowledge you can draw on. As your hosts, we want to make your stay is absolutely perfect so you can call us anytime with questions, concerns or special needs/requests.
Activities (on-site or nearby):
golf, tennis, jet skiing, shelling, off-shore and deep sea fishing,
parasailing, boating/sailing, windsurfing, skim boarding, biking, miniature golf, amusement parks,
shopping, restaurants, cinemas, museums, sightseeing, swimming, snorkeling and diving, and many
types of cruises such as dolphin watching cruises, gambling cruises, dinner cruises and even a
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 11 2015 - Sep 5 2015
6 night minimum stay
Sep 6 2015 - Mar 5 2016
6 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Rates are subject to change without notice until payment is received. A $400 deposit and signed lease agreement is required to hold the reservation. 30 day notice required for full refund.
Minimum stay 7 nights. We prefer to rent Saturday to Saturday.
September 2 - Oct 31, 2014 $1195./wk
Nov 1, 2014 - Jan 2, 2015 $ 995./wk
Thanksgiving Week Nov 22- Nov 28,2014 $1395./wk
Jan 3 - Jan 17, 2015