Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
The villa is situated on the quiet and picturesque community of
Fairway Oaks overlooking the 16th fairway of “The Links”
championship golf course in Hudson.
Hudson is located an easy 35 minutes drive from Tampa on the
The villa is south facing with a perfect position of un-interrupted
views of the golf course. It is a very relaxing and peaceful location.
We have furnished the villa to the highest standard with everything
included for your stay. Previous guests commenting 'It's like home
We can supply testamonials
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have been here for nearly 2 months and we have enjoyed our stay. We stayed here in 2001 - at this house. Have been staying in Fairway Oaks for 10 years. We really like this house because the pool has the sun all day long.
This is like our second home. We would like to come back next year but it is already booked up.
2 traveler reviews
the pool was refreshing. we went to tropicana field to cheer on the Rays,
drove to the universal parks ,and spent the days with family. The house had everything we needed. I would definitely stay here again.
Activity and Interests
Hudson/Port Richey is located just North of Tampa and the beach
resorts of Clearwater and St. Petersburg and has a great selection
of restaurants catering for every taste, shopping malls and golf
courses all with in 5-10 mins easy driving distance.
Busch Gardens with the best rollercoasters in Florida and its water
park are about 35 minutes away.
Orlando with all its attractions including Disney and Universal
Studios is under 90 minutes drive from the villa.
Beaches are plentyful ranging from Clearwater St. Pete to the south
up to Pine Island just north with far too many to mention in between.
Dolphins & Manatees
If you want organised trips you need to go to Clearwater by the pier
they will give you a free trip if you don’t see dolphins. We have
hired boats from Hudson Marina (2 mins away) and seen dolphines most
For manatees go north on US 19 to Homasassa Springs Wildlife Park
about 45 mins drive they have loads. We have regularly seen dolphins
at Pine Island and have seen manatees at Hernando Beach Park while
fishing. This is on the way to Pine Island.
Deep-sea fishing trips can be arranged by Hudson Beach or next door
to Hooters Bar on US 19, there are too many others to mention.
For beach fishing there are piers at Hernando beach, Hudson Beach
and nearly every other beach. The locals fish from the bridges over the
Gulf inlets. Best advice, ask the locals when you buy bait.
Walmart, Kmart and Target are the discount stores. The Gulf View
Mall is 10 mins drive with 3 department stores and loads of other stores.
Far too many to mention
Again to many to mention, the course you are on is “the Links”.
There are more than 25 courses with in 15 mins of the house.
As you can see there is a lot to do in Hudson and the surrounding
areas. Don't forget Busch Gardens only 30 mins from the villa.
Disney and Orlando is only 90mins away.
There is plenty of other things to make Hudson and our villa the ideal holiday destination.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $100.00
The villa is $700 - $750 per week (£400-£450) dependant on time of year
For bookings over 3 weeks please contact us as a discount may apply
$100/£100 per week deposit to book with the balance payable 8 weeks before departure date
Electric pool heat if required is an additional $10 per day
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- 2100 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, en suite bathroom and walk in closet
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, 1 baby crib, crib / playpen in room if required
- the master bedroom has a queen bed walk in closets, bedrooms 2 and 3 share the 2nd bathroom one has a double bed , the other 2 singles. there is a crib/playpen kept in room 3 if you have a small child or infant. all linens are provided
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- The villa comprises of; 3 Bedrooms, sleeping 6 + infant,( 1 queen, 1 double, 2 twin beds all with linen supplied ) and a pack n play for the baby. 2 Bathrooms, all towels provided (including beach towels) and hair dryers in each bathroom Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with microwave, Bosch dishwasher, oven, coffee maker, electric kettle & toaster, all cutlery and crockery both for the villa and the beach (including cool box) Utility Room with Maytag washing machine and tumble dryer (there is also an iron and ironing board) Large lounge with cable TV, VCR, DVD, CD player (we also have a selection of games and cards) New leather sofas The villas phone is free for all USA/Canada/UK calls (not UK mobiles) Wireless High Speed/Broadband Internet provided All rooms fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans Cot high chair / booster seat provided for the little ones 25ft electric heated swimming pool fully enclosed in netted cage. (not overlooked) Sun loungers and patio furniture are provided on the south facing lania with a covered area and outside fan to give you some shade. We also have a gas barbeque and tools for you to enjoy the outside dining facilities. The garage is for 2 cars and has an electric door opener with 2 bikes for your use