House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Walk to Vanderbilt Beach or Wiggins State Park Beach!
A slice of paradise in the highly desirable Vanderbilt Beach area of
Naples Florida. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 36' pool home WITH SPA on the
waterfront. Fish off your own dock or watch the dolphins jump in
the bay. Two boat lifts right outside your door, take your boat out
to the Gulf of Mexico in less than 15 minutes. Or, if you prefer
the beach, its only one mile away, walk or bike in 5 minutes or less! Vanderbilt Beach to the south, Wiggins Pass Beach Park to the north. Home is halfway down a short street for privacy. Not on busy Vanderbilt Rd. with cars and foot traffic.
2 bicycles, fishing poles, beach chairs, complete linens, chaise lounge chairs, pool toys, and Vanderblit Beach parking pass.
Close to shopping, restaurants, and only 25 minutes from the airport.
You are looking at a totally updated home, over $150,000 in
improvements. Brand new kitchen with granite tops, new
cabinets, new appliances and rare hardwood flooring. Both baths
have been redone with granite tops, tiled baths and shower, and new
All new high end furnishings. New top of the line high quality Sealy mattresses in all bedrooms. King in master, queen in guest room 1, two twins in guest room 2.
Gourmet kitchen stocked with everything you need to entertain guests or yourselves.
Best home for rent in Vanderbilt Beach!
Four-star Ritz Carlton close by on Vanderbilt Beach with public Tiki Bar
and many luxury amenities!
Screened in pool cage lets the sun in, but not the mosquitos. Keeps out the many other Florida critters too. Tenants from May 1 - Nov 1 make sure you rent a home with a pool cage.
Ranch style home, all rooms on one level including pool. No stairs, handicaped friendly.
Southern exposure keeps you warm poolside sipping cocktails!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Your home actually exceeds your website descriptions! (a real estate
first?) We are having an absolutely wonderful time, the location is
perfect for our family, the waterway is so relaxing, and we would
love to book again for next year if you are still renting.
4.7 based on 11 traveler reviews
all around great
Great Vacation Home
Fantastic time - All you need in Naples
Great place to stay
Location is also good - for us Brits, it is a walk to the beach (roughly 1.2 miles), although on a hot day, it's more of a drive. Proximity to old Naples is pretty good too; only about 15mins, and there are some other great shopping places on the way.
Definitely recommended, and will visit again.
Activity and Interests
Swimming in your own pool and spa, very child friendly
Walk to the beach
Less than one mile from Delnor Wiggins State Park
Less than one half mile from Connors Park
Boat rentals now available at Vanderbilt Beach Marina and Back Bay
Marina!!! Rent the boat of your choice and dock it "at home" right
outside your door. Motor the back waters and catch your limit of
fresh fish daily, or head out to the Gulf to Sanibel Island or Marco
Island. Naples is a boaters paradise.
Jet Ski's and Parasailing now available at Vanderbilt Beach!!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $150 - $400
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $2800
Monthly Rate: $1000 - $2800
November thru April +/- $2500/week. May thru October +/- $1500/week
Add 10% FL tax, $150 cleaning fee and $500 refundable security deposit.
Jan 01- March 31, 2013....$2500/wk
Spring/Easter Break in April ......$2800/wk
April 8-Apr 30, 2013.. $2250/wk
May 01-May 11, 2013.. $1800 May 12 to 30, 2013...$1650
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Walk in large shower in master bath. Handicapped or elderly friendly.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Free Wi-Fi! High speed wireless internet access!!! Work or surf the Net poolside while tanning! New 42' Plasma TV just installed Private Heated 36 foot Pool and Spa 2 electric boatlifts Lighted fishing dock Outdoor dining lanai with Weber gas grill Gourmet Kitchen Professionally decorated Cable TV 4 TV's w/DVD players in living room and master bedroom and guest bedroom Central air Washer & Dryer Walk to the beach Golf Courses - too many to mention, designed by Gerg Norman and Jack Nicklaus, 5 minutes away. Girls, if you love shopping, you'll love Naples! Rated by Money Magazine as one of the 'Five Best Places To Live', Naples is known as the 'Palm Beach' of the west coast without the congestion. Stroll down Fifth Avenue or Third Street enjoying the best shopping and dining in SW Florida. Mercato Center just minutes away which features Bravo, Blue Martini, McCormick and Shmicks, Capital Grille, Burn a Rocky Patel cigar bar, Whole Foods, Nordstrom Rack, Aza asain food, English Pub, Masa mexican, Silverspot Cinemas, and much more. The new hot spot in Naples.