* Located in Dorado nearby Hotel Embassy Suite and Dorado Beach
* Maximum permitted in apartment is 7 persons
* 2 Parkings in front of apt.
* Fully Equipped
* 24hrs. security in complex
* Distance from International Airport Luis Muñoz Marin is 30 min. (Mapquest)
From: From Hwy. 22 - West, exit at #4 after the toll, then Dorado to SR 693 SO, you'll find Dorado
entrance to the right. From Airport - Take Hwy. 22 West to San Juan, PR and make a right to Minillas
Take Hwy. 22 towards Bayamon and Dorado, PR. After the second toll, take exit 4-on the right, to
Dorado on SR
693 SO. Make a left at the fork onto 6693. At the end of 6693 make a left at the traffic light then
a right at the
next traffic light. Enter Dorado del Mar main entrance.
From San Juan - Take Hwy. 26 to Hwy. 22 then follow Airport directions.
I love to stay @ your place, I feel as if I'm at home Lol... The one thing this time that we had a problem with was the key to the gate from the apartment and the other gate (outside) but besides that all was well/great..
As always, It was quiet, clean, safe, and everything you need to enjoy your vacation. Thanks for opening your doors to your home to my family and I.
FYI My Mom loved your floor..Thanks William, Hopefully we will see each other next summer.
* Pool (Open from 8:00AM to 8:00PM Tuesday thru Sunday)
* Basketball Court
* Nearby Beaches, Golf and Casino (Hotel Embassy Suite Dorado del Mar)* Casinos (Hotel Embassy Suites and Hotel Cerromar)
* Restaurants (Ponderosa, Pizza Hut, Apple Bee, Subway, Chinesse, etc.)
* Shopping Area (Walgreens, Supermarket 24 hrs.,etc.)
* Night Activities (Theater, Dancing, etc.)
* La Casa del Rey Museum - This beautiful 19th century Spanish garrison was built in 1823.
* Historical Catholic Church - Built in 1823.
* El Ojo Del Buey - This beautiful seaside recreational area is located in Barrio Mameyal of Dorado. It's name, The Ox’s Eye, comes from an impressive large rock that incredibly resembles the head of an OX. Legend says that the famous Puerto Rican Pirate, Roberto Cofresí, buried his treasure, which is yet to be
found, here at El Ojo del Buey.
Dorado, PR hosts several famous Hotels such as Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar, Hyatt Dorado Beach and Cerromar. Cerromar that holds the islands finest golf course, Hyatt Regency Cerromar Hotel, which has the largest and most beautiful, river, styled swimming pool in the world (1,776 ft. long).
Dorado, Puerto Rico has 5 golf courses less than 5 minutes of distance and one of them is a PGA certified, Champions Tour route.
Dorado has the title of the “cleanest” town in Puerto Rico. Doradeños take pride in keeping a clean environment. You'll be surprised to see how friendly locals are.
* Carnaval de la Plata - February
* Fiestas de la Cruz (Cross) - May
* San Juan Bautista Patron Festivities - June
* Festival de la Cocolia (Crab) – August
* Discovery of Puerto Rico - November
* Christmas Festival - December
* Dorado is located on the north coast of the island of Puerto Rico just 20-30 minutes from San Juan, Old San Juan, and Plaza las Americas (the largest shopping mall in the Caribbean).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Daily Rate: $125 - $125
Weekly Rate: $875 - $1000
Monthly Rate: $1800 - $1800
Rate is $125.00 per day (Checkin from 6:00AM, Checkout up to 5:00PM)...
Additional $125.00 Security Deposit required to assure dates (Refundable at checkout if the apt is in the same conditions as checkin).
Deal apply only with a 3 day minimum booking.