Pool side & on the water...boat dock & fish cleaning sink. Just the right setting to kick back and relax. Tune out the hustle and bustle of everyday living and enjoy nature at it's finest. Bring your boat, kayak or canoe and you'll enjoy the finest ENTERTAINMENT our NATURE COAST has to offer. Quiet walks, sitting or swimming by the pool or a great day of fishing will make your vacation a day to remember. Don't forget scalloping season...what fun. Call Captain Lex for rates and availablity for great fishing trips, scalloping trips or tours. (co-owner)
Activities and Attractions
The Crystal River area offers a number of things to do, see and
* Fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking (rentals available year
* 14 public and private Golf Courses located within Citrus County.
* The Crystal River Mall, Kmart, a 9 screen movie theater and a variety of interesting shops.
* Swimming with the manatees, snorkeling and diving in the
multitude of crystal clear springs within the Crystal River.
* Walking, jogging, hiking and bicycling
* Crystal River State Archaeological Site (12 mile drive)
* Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park (10 mile drive)
* You are within an hour to an hour and a half of Disney, Bush
Gardens, Sea World and the Tampa Airport. Stay here in beautiful
Crystal River and still enjoy the parks.