Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Pool side & on the water...boat dock & fish cleaning sink. Just the right setting to kick back and relax. Tune out the hustle and bustle of everyday living and enjoy nature at it's finest. Bring your boat, kayak or canoe and you'll enjoy the finest ENTERTAINMENT our NATURE COAST has to offer. Quiet walks, sitting or swimming by the pool or a great day of fishing will make your vacation a day to remember. Don't forget scalloping season...what fun. Call Captain Lex for rates and availablity for great fishing trips, scalloping trips or tours. (co-owner)
Great Condo, Awesome Location!
About the Owner
My husband and I are both Natives of the area. We have raised our 3 boys in Crystal River and have enjoyed all the nature Citrus County has to offer. We have 9 Grandchildren and have enjoyed the condo many times and entertained them in the pool and off in the boat fishing.. A great place to relax and enjoy the waterfront activities. I am a realtor with Re/Max and have been an agent since 1979. My spouse is a Charter Fishing Guide following the footsteps of his Father and Grandfather. Retired from Withlacoochee River Electric and now doing what he enjoys.
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Great Condo, Awesome Location!
One Great Weekend
Love to Fish!
John & Robin
From the Owner
“Sawgrass is a unique and quaint resort area with tons of nature. Built over the sawgrass with units that are all connected with boardwalks. Small complex of 15 duplex condos. Private decks on each one with a community pool, community boat dock (plenty of space for all) and fish cleaning sink.”
Activity and Interests
Activities and Attractions
The Crystal River area offers a number of things to do, see and
* Fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking (rentals available year
* 14 public and private Golf Courses located within Citrus County.
* The Crystal River Mall, Kmart, a 9 screen movie theater and a variety of interesting shops.
* Swimming with the manatees, snorkeling and diving in the
multitude of crystal clear springs within the Crystal River.
* Walking, jogging, hiking and bicycling
* Crystal River State Archaeological Site (12 mile drive)
* Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park (10 mile drive)
* You are within an hour to an hour and a half of Disney, Bush
Gardens, Sea World and the Tampa Airport. Stay here in beautiful
Crystal River and still enjoy the parks.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100.00
Nightly Rate: $125 - $150
Weekly Rate: $700 - $900
Monthly Rate: $1200 - $1450
Monthly rates of $1450 per month. (December thru april)
monthly rates of $1450 during SCALLOPING season (July thru Sept.)
weekly rates of $800
SECURITY deposit check with owner (depends on length of stay)
A CLEANING FEE of $75 will be charged
WILL ACCEPT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL.............CALL FOR DETAILS
security deposit (check with owner)
A $75 cleaning fee will be charged.
Includes electric not to exceed $100 per month
ASK ABOUT RATES FOR LONG TERM
3 months or longer will require 1 month deposit with security deposit and cleaning fee upon reservation. Bal due 30 days prior to check in.
From the Owner
“Units are midway between King's Bay & Gulf of Mexico. Just minutes to the greatest fishing and scalloping ever. Located at Salt River & Crystal River around the corner to Twin River's Marina.”
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Water View
- bird watching
- eco tourism
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- 1 Bathroom,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Outdoor Grill
- Vacation Rental Amenities KING size bed with pull out sofa in living room. Kitchen includes a microwave oven, dishwasher, typical kitchen appliances, and assortment of pots, pans, storage container, dishes and utensils. The home includes all linens, a washer & dryer, cable, gas grill, DVD player, FLAT SCREEN tv's upstairs and down plus INTERNET . An outdoor deck overlooks a canal with a dock and the pool area. The dock has a fish cleaning station and abundant parking. The boat dock is for small watercraft as the cove within the property can become too shallow at low tide for boats requiring more than a two-foot draft. Boaters with larger boats can arrange to keep their boats at Twin Rivers Marina located within walking distance to the home. Within a short drive is Fort Island Trail Park and Fort Island Gulf Beach, both of which have public boat ramps and fishing piers. Fort Island Beach is the primary beach in the area. Also nearby is the Plantation Inn Golf Resort, a variety of restaurants and shops, and Crystal River’s quaint historic downtown with it’s unique stores and community events. The Seven Rivers Hospital is just a few miles away.