House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 9 Sleeps
Our villa is located on the quiet residential award winning Indian Point. We are 10 minutes from Disney and close to all the major attractions and a few minutes from Highway 192 which is simply
packed with shops, restaurants, bars and attractions. Our villa has vaulted ceilings and is fully air conditioned.
All rooms, except the bunk bedroom, kitchen and bathrooms have ceiling fans for extra comfort. Cleaning and maintenance of our villa is a very high priority for us and we ensure that this is kept to a rigorous standard, we are also fully licensed by the Florida
State tourist board and our home has met their stringent safety standards. We are sorry but smoking is not permitted in our home in accordance with our guests wishes. We are also unable to accept
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Sorry it took so long to get back to you.
We had a great time in Orlando, the kids loved the pool and it was refreshing for the adults too. If I hear of anyone going to Disney, I will definitely recommend your house.
From the Owner
“Spacious, lovely vaulted ceilings and all the amenities of home. We loved going to Florida so much we bought this house and we return year after year.”
Activity and Interests
Disney is under 10 minutes, Universal, Sea World and all the attractions are close by.
We are minutes from a 24 hour Wal-Mart and the main 192 which is packed with shops, bars, restaurants and attractions.
There are an abundance of golf courses in the area - too many to name. The nearest beach - Cocoa - is about an hours drive as is Kennedy Space Center. Busch Gardens is about a 2 hour drive.
Airboat rides, horse riding, ten-pin bowling, helicopter rides, aircraft rides, adventure golf, indoor sky-diving, water sports, balloon rides, fun fair, ten pin bowling, off-roading, go-karting, shopping are all close by.
Indian Point community also has a large, open air swimming pool, childrens' play area, tennis and basketball courts and a jogging trail that are free for our guests.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 1 2015 - Jun 30 2015
5 night minimum stay
Jul 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
5 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
5 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2015 - Dec 24 2015
5 night minimum stay
Christmas & New Year
Dec 25 2015 - Jan 2 2016
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300.00
Personal check, cash, bank transfer, bank wire (incurs $14 fee), Paypal (incurs 5% fee)
Booking deposit of $100 per week at time of booking, then balance 8 weeks prior.
Discounts given for stays of 3 weeks and longer.
Minimum stay 5 nights.
Stays of 5 nights and under incur a cleaning fee of $80
Christmas & New Year minimum stay of 7 nights, under incurs a cleaning fee of $80
Pool heating $25 per day (discounted for longer stays).
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Music Library
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water tubing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, Double vanity, corner bath, walk-in shower & closet, hairdry
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Hairdryer
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 1 baby crib, Bed is 6'6' x 6'8', TV, bathroom, walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, TV, large closet, window looks out onto pool
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, With TV & large closet
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Bunk beds, double on bottom, single on top, TV, large closet
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- The villa consists of a living room, separate dining room, fully fitted kitchen with a breakfast nook, utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, games room in the double garage, two bathrooms and four bedrooms which will sleep up to nine people plus cot. Our home is fully equipped to the highest standards and has it's own private, screened swimming pool with optional pool heater. The lounge is spacious with sofas, carpets, rugs. It has a TV, digital cable TV with over 300 channels, DVD, VCR and CD/radio. A large collection of books, films, CDs, magazines and board games are also available. The dining room also has carpet, large dining table seating 6. At the rear of the home is the private, screened pool which can be heated. There is a range of tables, chairs and sun loungers. We also have shatter-proof tableware for your safety. The master bedroom has a king size bed, 6'6' x 6'8', TV, patio doors that lead out onto the patio and pool area. The master bathroom has a double vanity unit with electric points, large corner bath, large walk-in shower, wc, hairdryer and a large walk-in wardrobe. Plus the crib/playpen & baby bath. The 2nd bedroom has a double bed, TV and large wardrobe and looks out on to the pool. The 3rd bedroom has twin beds, TV and large wardrobe. The 4th bedroom has bunk beds with a single on top and double below, TV, large wardrobe and toy box. The 2nd bathroom has a full size bath with shower over, vanity unit with electric points, wc and hairdryer. The kitchen is fully equipped, fridge/freezer, ice maker, dishwasher, cooker, microwave and waste disposal and has a breakfast nook, seating 4. All essential crockery, cutlery, utensils and pans, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle, hob kettle. There is a high speed wi-fi broadband internet connection and a telephone with answering machine. All local and national calls are free. The utility room has a large washer, tumble dryer, clothes airer, iron, ironing board and hoover. The double garage has been made into a games room with pool table and electronic dart board. It is carpeted and has a sofa. The pool toys, flotation devices are kept here. There is a basic, lightweight stroller/buggy, highchair, baby bath, cot/crib/playpen with linen for the cot. All the doors that lead out to the pool are alarmed in accordance with Florida State law.