Your 4 Bedroom, 4 bath Home Away from Home
With over 1765 square feet of Gulf Coast living space, this Cottage is designed to take full advantage of resort life.
Located just a short walk away from sandy beaches and the Gulf of Mexico, this Cottage is set on one of the many Pointe West Lagoons with incredible views of Galveston Bay and peek-a-boo views of the Gulf. Whether you want to walk to the beach or take a jaunt to the Beach Club, walking trails are abundant.
The Cottage boasts one master suite on the upper floor with a king-size bed, a television with digital cable, a spacious bathroom equipped with a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The Master opens up to the top deck / balcony. There are also two additional bedrooms with queen-sized beds located on the upper floor. One with its own full bathroom providing a private retreat; the other with access to a full bath located across the hall.
The fourth and final bedroom was furnished with children in mind. There are two twin beds and another television to ensure the children will love hanging out and playing here on rainy days. A fourth full bathroom is located just outside this room.
The family room is bright and spacious, perfect for entertaining or lounging. Another TV with digital cable and DVD player can be found in this room along with a CD player if music is the choice of the evening.
The Cottage comes complete with a fully-equipped kitchen, full-size refrigerator, stainless steel stove with cooktop, dishwasher, and microwave. You will find a supply of dishes, glasses, and flatware for twelve guests and an ample supply of serving dishes, pots, pans, and utensils. Everything you need to create those great meals is provided. You can use the bar-top for casual dining or the dining room for your meals. The dining room opens up to the living room and has a table that seats six. All you will need to provide are the ingredients to create and serve those fabulous meals.
This Pointe West Cottage is the perfect place to stay and enjoy all that Galveston Island has to offer.
Great Family Retreat
About the Owner
Our Pointe West Cottage is family-owned and operated...our favorite location for family gatherings, holidays and vacations!
4.9 based on 7 traveler reviews
Great Family Retreat
Great Memorial Day Weekend!
Pointe West Cottage
We absolutely loved this place and will definitely try to go there again - thanks for the great and memorable vacation!
Charming, warm and cozy
Cute, Comfortable and Close (to the water)
From the Owner
“We love Pointe West located on the West End of the Island. The serenity, the sound of water fountains in the lagoons, the ability to view both the beauty of the sunrise over the ocean and the sunset over the bay - this is truly our little slice of heaven on earth....”
Activity and Interests
With a stay in our Cottage, you have access to all of the amenities of Pointe West (with a $25 flat resort fee per group / stay).... Just a short jaunt away, you can relax and lounge by the luxurious infinity-edge pool, hot tub and children’s pool at the Beach Club, work out in the fitness center, or enjoy the Lazy River Pool on the Bay - all in a beautifully landscaped resort spotted with ponds and lagoons and surrounded by the Gulf and Bay.
Guests also have access to the Galveston Country Club if Golf or Tennis is your thing! Call or email us to find out more about this wonderful Galveston Getaway!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 21 2015 - Sep 10 2015
4 night minimum stay
Fall Mid Season
Sep 11 2015 - Jan 1 2016
2 night minimum stay
Jan 2 2016 - Mar 4 2016
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Property Damage Protection $59.00
- Cleaning & Linen Fee $135.00 + Tax
- Tax Rate 15.0%
Prices do not reflect Holidays or the additional Pointe West Beach Club Fee for use of the Amenities to be paid to Pointe West at the time of arrival.
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
We also only rent to families and adults over 25 years of age.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf privileges optional
- sound/bay fishing
- 1734 sq. ft.
- 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Queen Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Private Bathroom and Television
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, Private Master Bath, Television and Upper Level Balcony
- Queen Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Twin Bedroom - 2 twin/ single
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Access to the Pointe West Beach Club is just a short jaunt away, where you can relax and lounge by the infinity edge pool, work out in the fitness center, enjoy the activity room or hot tub. Additionally, Pointe West features a Sunset Pool on the bayside of the resort complete with a Lazy River that children and adults alike can enjoy.... If Golf is your cup of tea, we can provide access to the Galveston Country Club where you can enjoy their amenities (pools, restaurants, tennis courts), as well as 18 holes! Visitwww.galvestoncountryclub.comfor more details! Free Local Phone Service & Unlimited Long Distance, High-Speed WiFi / Internet Access, Central Air Conditioning / Heating, Digital Cable TV, DVD Players, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Grill, and Cooking utensils provided. Linens provided as well as a Washer, Dryer. No Smoking, No Pets.