Casa de los Suenos, The House of Dreams, is a 3000 sq. ft privately owned villa that we operate as a owner in residence bed and breakfast.
This warm and welcoming villa, with custom carved doors by Azul, a famous Yucatan Artist that show off it's high ceilings and airy bright rooms, is just waiting for you to come and enjoy it.
Now you can have the experience of staying in a Mexican villa without the cost. We have two beautiful, private rooms for rent and if you choose you can enjoy a wonderful breakfast made with all local fresh ingredients.
The King Suite measures approximately 750 square feet, has a California King bed, two couches, air conditioning, TV, built in dressers and closets, a private balcony with chairs and a hammock and a private bathroom with double sinks, double showers and a jacuzzi tub.
The Queen Suite measures approximately 350 square feet, has two Queen beds, a small couch, air conditioning, TV, a sliding glass door for ventiliation and a view, and also has an an in-suite bathroom.
Common areas for the house include a large living room, dining room, fully equiped kitchen, pool area and rooftop patio. You can relax in the private walled in pool area on a lounge chair. Or you can spend time in a hammock on the rooftop terrace which is partially covered with a palapa for protection from the sun and also has an equally large open area with lounge chairs for sunning. This is a wonderful area to enjoy a sunrise or sunset.
You don't need to rent a car unless you want to tour the area since we are within walking distance to all the restaurants,gift shops,market, money exchange or general activity of our lovely village.
Casa de los Suenos is truly a Little Slice of Paradise in a great location, in one of the last remaining pueblos on the Mayan Riviera with local fiestas and town events-an experience not to be missed.
Bienvenidos..Mi Casa Su Casa.
* Snorkeling off of the second largest reef in the world.
* Scuba diving into waters filled with colorful coral and fish.
* Wind Surfing inside a protected reef ocean.
* Kayak in the ocean and in the mangroves.
* Fishing for your dinner or big sea fishing.
* White Sandy Beaches where you can walk for hours.
* 5 star Spa eight minutes down the beach.
* Swimming on the beach, in the private pool.
* Golfing in excellent local courses.
* Tennis in resort settings.
* Horseback riding at local ranches.
* Shopping locally or within 25 minutes in Cancun
or Playa del Carmen.
* VIP movie theater with leather stadium seats,
food delivered to the seat-English movies
* Fine Dining in Puerto Morelos-Mexican, Italian,
Spanish, Continential, Chinese/Japanese, Seafood,etc
* Music/dancing locally and in the resort areas.
* Mayan Ruins within one hour of Puerto Morelos.
* Riviera Activites-So many.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.