Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 7 Sleeps
Our condo is a light and bright (and mostly white), upper-level (second story) two-
bedroom, two bathroom (with tub and shower) unit with 1150 square
feet. One of the bathrooms is within the master bedroom. The unit
has central air conditioning, new in 2010.
There is a spacious living room with a sofa that converts to a queen-
size sleeper. On the west side is a screened-in porch, or lanai,
with a table and chairs. Ceramic tile and carpeting throughout.
There is also an eating area (new dining set in Feb. 2013) that will seat up to
six, plus a breakfast bar, with stools. New large-screen TV (46 in.) Feb. 2013. New computer and flat-screen monitor Feb. 2013. Includes free wifi.
NOTE: New phone service, with unlimited local and long-distance calling, effective Feb. 2014.
We are located in a walled, gated compound in a lovely residential
(If you wish to see additional pictures of specific areas of the
condo's interior, please let us know, and we will be happy to email
them to you.)
PLEASE NOTE: We make every effort to keep our condo VERY CLEAN. We appreciate your efforts to keep it that way during your stay.
About the Owner
My wife Sue and I live in Grand Rapids, MI, and annually spend the month of Feb. in our condo. ( It is available for rent the rest of the year.) We have four children, all married, and seven grandchildren, as of this writing. We enjoy having them visit us in Florida as they are able.
From the Owner
“As we approached retirement age, we looked for a property where it would be consistently warm and sunny in the wintertime, and with close access to the water. This location has it all, in a gated community, with very-well maintained amenities, a warm and inviting atmosphere, and a front pool and bay a block from our condo. By the time November's cold reaches Michigan, we start anticipating our time in Florida.”
Activity and Interests
In addition to on-site activities, in the area there are:
Golf courses, boating, fishing, 10 minutes to St. Pete beaches, St.
Petersburg Pier, Museum of Fine Arts, The Salvador Dali Museum,
Sunken Gardens, the Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary. 20 minutes to Busch
Gardens & Adventure Island, 90 minutes to Walt Disney, Sea World,
MGM, Universal Studios, 10 minutes to Fort DeSoto Park. Tampa
airport 25 minutes away. Just a couple blocks to a new Super WalMart, groceries, movies rentals, restaurants... Other nearby attractions:
Ice Palace Arena, MLB Tropicana Field. Shopping Malls: Tampa Bay
Center, Tyrone Mall, Universal Mall, Westshore Plaza. St. John's
Pass gift stores. Gulf Coast Factory shops. The Pier, Eckerd
NEW (2014): A walkway/bike path is now open on several acres adjacent to (north side of) the complex.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Oct 1 - Oct 31
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $350.00
A refundable deposit of $350 is required in advance. Full rental payment to be made before occupancy.
PLEASE NOTE: Our condo is currently occupied through April 2015, but is available as of May 1 for any month.
Jan. 1-Mar. 31: $2400/mo.
Apr.1-May 31: $1800/mo.
June 1-Aug. 31: $1600
Sept. 1-Oct. 31: $1400
Nov. 1-Dec. 31: $1800
From the Owner
“Our location by the water, and easy access by foot or car to everything we could want or need, make this an ideal place to spend vacation time. And Bermuda Bay is a true community, populated by warm and friendly neighbors, with many activities on schedule.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- coin laundry
- bird watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- 1150 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Master bath contains full tub and shower, as well as separate sink and vanity areas, with full mirrors. 2nd bath has a sink and counter area outside of the bath area, with full mirror.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 1 is the master bedroom, with a queen-size bed, and full bathroom within it. Includes full dresser, chest of drawers, and two nightstands. Bedroom 2 has two single beds, a full dresser, and a nightstand. A 2nd full bathroom is immediately off this bedroom.
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Our condo is fully furnished, with two sets of bed linens, plenty of washcloths and towels, dishes, pots and pans, utensils (there are even corkscrews), microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, iron and ironing board, two televisions (with cable), stereo with CD player; VCR and DVD player; a DESKTOP COMPUTER, WITH FREE HIGH-SPEED INTERNET ACCESS starting May 1, 2010. Oh, and there are ceiling fans throughout, and some swimming noodles and beach chairs in one of the bedroom closets. You are welcome to use anything you find in the condo. There are two excellent swimming pools (newly refurbished) on site, two lighted tennis courts (newly resurfaced), a racquet ball court, a putting green, shuffleboard, laundry facilities, and playground equipment. NEW in Feb. 2014, a brick-and-masonry barbeque grill by the front pool. Some of our favorite activities include lounging poolside during the day, then enjoying the jacuzzi at night and watching a sunset over the bay. As the sun goes down, the buildings surrounding the bay light up like a string of pearls. There is boat access to the bay from the complex. You will see dolphins, pelicans, sting rays and other sea creatures in the saltwater bay.