-Located in the North Tower, Casa del Encanto is one of the best two bedroom corner locations at Porto Fino Condominiums
- This is a private residence not a time share or a hotel - Serious inquiries only please -
- Please contact owner for availability
- Located in Marina Vallarta directly on the beach
- End apartment with no disturbing hallway traffic
- Four private balconies
- 2,000 square feet of living space
- Bright 5th floor unit with spectacular views of ocean and downtown Puerto Vallarta
- Free, dedicated and password secure high-speed internet (not shared with other apartments)
- Free local calls
- Free utilities
- Free parking for registered guests
- Free weekly maid service
- Dedicated manager (not agency) to assure personal attention
- Gated community with 24 hour security
- 42 inch flat screen TV with DVD, CD, VCR and MP3 player
- Both bus and taxi transportation at condominium complex
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker and blender
- Breakfast bar area adjacent to kitchen
- Large dining area capable of comfortably seating six adults
- Bright and spacious living room with 30 foot ocean-view balcony
- Master bedroom with king size bed, two ocean-view balconies and cable 30' LED TV plus DVD
- Master bedroom walk-in closet with built in drawers, locking cabinet and separate clothes hanging areas
- Master bathroom with Mexican tile, dual sinks and marble counter
- Guest bedroom with 2 full beds, large closet space, cable TV and 2 balconies
- Guest bathroom with shower, Mexican tile, and marble counter
- Hair dryers, iron and ironing board
- Large private Jacuzzi on main balcony
- Tastefully appointed with provincial art and hand-made furniture crafted by local Puerto Vallarta artisans
- Stucco-finished walls
- Ceramic-tiled floors
- Two-Zone central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in each room
- Cordless phones in living room, kitchen, master bedroom and guest bedroom
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Discounted Fishing or Boating Excursions: We have made arrangements with one of the most experienced fishing captains in Puerto Vallarta to provide special rates for our guests. His fleet consists of four different boats which can accommodate small or large parties for either fishing or sightseeing.
- Expansive infinity swimming pool with terrace
- Pool-side restaurant/bar with table and room service
- Fronted by miles of sandy beach
- Romantic and breathtaking views of the Ocean, Sierra Madre mountains and Puerto Vallarta sunsets
Casa del Encanto:
Casa del Encanto is truly a 'House of Enchantment'. As part of Porto Fino condominium complex, Casa del Encanto offers the luxury, comfort and amenities only found at premiere resorts.
The breathtaking sights from its four private balconies (see photos) capture the azure waters of the Pacific Ocean, the charm of downtown Puerto Vallarta, the quaint red-tiled roofs, and the rolling fairways of an 18 hole golf course. The panoramic views provided by Casa del Encanto's three separate exposures are no less spectacular at night. During evening hours, the sparkling lights of Puerto Vallarta are silhouetted against the Sierra Madre mountains, offering a romantic background for an intimate 'tet a tet' in the private Jacuzzi on the main balcony.
For those who wish to vacation in the mainstream of Puerto Vallarta excitement, Casa del Encanto is perfectly located. Situated in the heart of the Marina District, between the airport and downtown Puerto Vallarta, Casa del Encanto blends the height of luxurious lodging with a multitude of on-site and nearby activities. Casa del Encanto is only steps away from first-class entertainment, international cuisine and numerous recreational amenities.
For those who enjoy water sports, the condominium complex boasts an expansive pristine beach, and an immense infinity pool with swimming areas, wading areas, Jacuzzi and a pool-side bar. For those who enjoy other activities, a championship golf course, marina, tennis courts, gymnasium, and shopping center are all within a short walking distance. And for those who simply enjoy a quiet sunrise or sunset stroll along the beach, Casa del Encanto can offer that as well.
So plan your next vacation at Casa del Encanto and enjoy the amenities, charm, beauty and excite
Located at approximately the same latitude as Hawaii, Puerto Vallarta has extremely reliable weather, with abundant sunshine and yearly daytime highs averaging in the 80's. Unlike many computer-generated resort areas, the downtown section of Puerto Vallarta is steeped in history, culture, romance, and ambiance. Its cobblestone streets, its small shops and the natural beauty of its oceanfront mountains, all lend to an atmosphere reminiscent of the Mediterranean Riviera. In large part, the charm of Puerto Vallarta is to the credit of its people, who have preserved the culture of their city and provided a safe and friendly environment for their families and visitors alike. Only a short distance from Casa del Encanto, the downtown center of Puerto Vallarta supports a unique blend of activities such as shopping, daytrips, water sports, sailing, scuba diving/snorkeling, deep sea fishing, golf, tennis, horseback riding, parasailing, hot-air ballooning, hiking/bicycling, day/evening cruises and various tours.
In Puerto Vallarta the activities do not end at sunset. It is a party town that offers a wide variety of excellent food to suit every budget, as well as exciting and entertaining nightlife for all age groups. There are literally hundreds of restaurants featuring a full spectrum of dining experiences from simple Mexican and American plates to internationally recognized high cuisine. For the young, the action starts at around 9:00 p.m. and lasts until 4:00-6:00 a.m. Many bars and discos are located on the Malecon (the main drag) or at numerous hotels in the area. For a more romantic or subdued atmosphere, one can be entertained by barroco guitar, marimba, Latino strings, harp, mariachis, South American flute or Latin jazz.
So visit us in Puerto Vallarta and experience the warmth, friendliness, culture and magnificence of this tropical paradise.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 14 2014 - Jan 3 2015
6 night minimum stay
Jan 4 2015 - Apr 30 2015
5 night minimum stay
May 1 2015 - May 31 2015
5 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Payment is by personal check. Rates are not guaranteed until a reservation is made.
- Summer (June 1 - October 31): Limited Availability
- Maximum of four occupants
- Please contact owner for availability.