Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
If you like spectacular views, this luxurious condo has what you are
looking for. View the panaoramic view of the ocean,the bay and all
of Ocean City! You can see all the way to Bethany! 4th of July you
will have front row seats to the fireworks. This unit has all glass
windows from the dining room all the way over to the living room.
Just sit and relax and enjoy the view from anywhere. You will enjoy
your stay and will want to come back next year!
Condo has 2 bedrooms. Sleeps 6 plus a pullout queen sofa. 2 full
Master bedroom has King bed w/private bath, 2nd bedroom has bunk bed
(Pyramid)with Twin top, full size on bottom with pullout trundle twin
(sleeps 4). 3 TVs (one 37" TV in living room), 3 -DVD/VCR, CD/iPOD
cable, FREE Private/secured High Speed Internet connection
central air, washer/dryer. Linens are provide. No need to bring
sheets or towels. Board games, poker chips, cards, puzzles,movies,
etc...are there for you to enjoy. One parking spot.(Off-season plenty
of parking)(extra parking
spots area vailable for rent at the bldg. during Prime weeks) 24 hour
Outside locker with Beach chairs and umbrella for you to use. Small
Cooler for the Beach!:)
Your entire Family will enjoy themselves at our Place at the Beach!:)
We know what families need and try to make your stay as enjoyable as
we would want it for ourselves.
Leave Baby Gear at home. Pack-N-Play, Hight Chair, Booster seat and
step stool for
your conveniance. (Bring sheets & Blanket for Pack-N-Play)
PERFECT ANYTIME OF YEAR!!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful condo! The kids loved it! The indoor pool was definetly a plus! The view was good. We loved the red. room and indoor basketball!:) So close to everything. Great Location !
4.9 based on 47 traveler reviews
PERFECT ANYTIME OF YEAR!!
Clean, secure, great view
It was big, clean & beautiful. Perfect Vacation!It was big, clean & beautiful. Perfect Vacation!
The unit was perfect and just as described. We found everything clean, well stocked and well maintained. All the linens and towels were easily accessible as were all the other items promised in the listing. We found the unit spacious and comfortably slept 6. The owner was great throughout the rental process and was always available to assist if needed and even checked in with me to make sure that everything was going smoothly for us during our stay. There was building security present 24 hrs. a day, as well as building mgt. during regular business hours, all of which always seemed helpful, professional and friendly.
The building was located about 15 minutes by car from the boardwalk area and about 10 - 15 minutes from most restaurants. We did not have a problem finding parking anywhere we went during our stay so driving was not a worry. If you are coming to OC to enjoy the sand and surf this is the perfect unit. The beach and the ocean is at the back door of the building and you are just steps from it all. The view from the balcony is unbelievable, especially at night or in the early morning.
Without hesitation I would recommend this unit to anyone looking for a great vacation spot in OC and can hardly wait for another opportunity to return myself. Thanks so much Linda for making this such a positive experience!
We love this place
Very comfortable, nice building, and the amenities are great! The owner is a pleasure to work with and everything is done flawlessy and electronically!
We'll be back in 2013, if not before!
We really enjoyed having you again !:) Look forward to you coming back :) It has been a pleasure:)
Activity and Interests
Ice skating and movie theatre area a short walk. Pro Golf Course nearby, amusement parks, go-carts, miniture golf, fishing, shopping, restaurants, sightseeing,charter fishing, swimming, surfing, windsurfing,parasailing, jet skiing and all kinds of night life at the beach!
Don't worry about driving. Ocean City has a bus that runs up and down the main strip all day until 2 AM for one low daily fee of $2 per day. Great situation for teens and adults! You can get anywhere in Ocean City on the bus. The condo is centerally located. You can walk to the Grocery store, drug store, etc...
If you like shopping. 1/2 hour to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Outlets.
10 mins to Maryland Outlets across bay. Great shopping and prices.
If you like seafood, Ocean City has it all. Many great restaurants
to choose from on the ocean or watch the sunset on the bayside. A
site you don't want to miss.
There is something to do for everyone in Ocean City!!
* Activities (nearby)
* Golf (lots of nearby Pro courses)
* Ice Skating all year long (Bring your own or rent skates)
* Theme Park (Amusement Park)
* Zoo/Wildlife Park
* Jet Skiing
* Wildlife Viewing
* Fitness Center/Gym - Golds GYM walk to.
* Health/Beauty Spa
* Basketball Court
* Cinemas/Movie Theaters
* Miniature golf
- Nightly Rate: $150 - $350
Weekly Rate: $750 - $2350
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
NOTE: This is NOT a Senior Graduate Rental. You have to be 25 to rent this condo. Parents cannot sign for children.
CHECK Website at www Capri1906 com to Bookonline and for Rates! You will be e-mailed Confirmation and Lease will be attached to mail, e-mail or FAX back. Call if you have questions.
Saturday to Saturday Rentals Prime Time, except off- season (2 or 3 nt min) and last-minue rentals.
2012/13 Off-season ( 3 Night Min for Off-Season )
Dates Sun-Thurs/nt Fri&Sat/nt Weekly
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 20, 2013 $155.00 $192.00 $750.00
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 29, 2013 $150.00 $200.00 $800.00
Nov 30, 2013 Dec 22, 2013 $150.00 $190.00 $750.00
Dec 23, 2013 Jan 02, 2014 $155.00 $210.00 $800.00
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 24, 2014 $160.00 $185.00 $800.00
Feb 15, 2014 Feb 17, 2014 $160.00 $185.00 $800.00
Feb 18, 2014 Feb 28, 2014 $160.00 $185.00 $800.00
Mar 01, 2014 Mar 29, 2014 $160.00 $185.00 $850.00
Mar 30, 2014 Mar 31, 2014 $165.00 $195.00 $900.00
Apr 01, 2014 Apr 19, 2014 $165.00 $185.00 $950.00
Apr 20, 2014 Apr 21, 2014 $165.00 $185.00 $950.00
Apr 22, 2014 May 21, 2014 $165.00 $200.00 $1,050.00
May 22, 2014 May 27, 2014 $200.00 $200.00 $1,100.00
May 28, 2014 Jun 06, 2014 $200.00 $225.00 $1,350.00
Jun 07, 2014 Jun 11, 2014 $255.00 $265.00 $1,450.00
Jun 12, 2014 Jun 13, 2014 $265.00 $275.00 $1,550.00
Jun 14, 2014 Jun 20, 2014 $265.00 $275.00 $1,750.00
Jun 21, 2014 &nb
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Enjoy your days on the beach and sun on the big deck, but don't worry about what to do with the kids if it rains. This condo building has the largest Heated indoor pool in Ocean City Open all year, indoor half basketball court, game room (pool, foos-ball, ping-pong, pinball, etc.), Fitness Center, Sauna,outdoor tennis court and Library. * Amenities * Large Heated Indoor pool (Open All Year) * Game Room w/a 1/2 Court Basketball Court * WiFi (Secured) * Air Conditioning: Central HVAC * Washer * Dryer * Linens Provided * Beach Chairs and Umbrella * Pack-n-play (bring sheets & blanket baby equipment) * High Chair * Booster Seat * Step stool for small children * Off Street Parking (1 parking spot in Prime season. You can reserve another spot for a small fee through the condo assoc. Municiple parking 1 block away. Off-season plenty of parking. * Elevator (3) * Bedrooms: * Master Bedroom w/King Bed * Second Bedroom Tower bunk beds (Full, Twin and pullout Trundle great for small children) * Queen Sofa Bed in Living Room * Entertainment * Cable TV (3) : In Living Room and All Bedrooms * DVD/VHS (3) * Video Library * XBox w/game second Bedroom * iPod Stereo * Games, Puzzles, legos, etc... for rainy days:) * Kitchen * Full Kitchen * Cooking Utensils Provided * Oven/Stove * Refrigerator w/filtered water dispensor * Dishwasher * Microwave * Ice Maker * Garbage disposal * Outdoor Features * Balcony Relax and unwind and enjoy views of the Ocean & Bay. * Walk the beach * Depending on the season, enjoy sunrises and sunsets! * View/Location * Beachfront * Oceanfront/Ocean View * Communications * WiFi (Wireless/ethernet Internet) available in condo * XBox with Games in second bedroom * Other Amenities * Ice Skating w/in Walking Distance all year round. * Conveniently across the street from a supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants, video rental store, movies & shops * 10 minutes to the Convention Ctr. * 15 minutes from Boardwalk * Bus runs continuously to Boardwalk and back * Suitability * No Pets Allowed * Wheelchair Accessible (wheel chair will not fit through bathroom door) * Kid Friendly: Games, puzzles, Xbox, videos * Minimum Age Limit for Renters 25 or older. No Senior/College Graduates. * Smoking Not Allowed; Balcony ok. * On Site Activities * Heated Indoor Pool (Open All year) * Indoor 1/2 Court Basket Ball court * Game Room w/ Pool table, Ping Pong, Arcade * Library * Tennis * Fitness Center * Sauna * Banquet Hall (holds 80) can be rented for small fee through Condo association.