Beachfront House, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 11. Private Beach with fire ring
This recently painted and remodeled cheery and fun 3 story beachfront home is located directly on the sand in sunny Oceanside, California. Walk out the back door and you are on the beach!! Don't settle for 'a gorgeous beach view' or ' beach across the street' when you can have the real deal right out the door. Our spacious home has two oceanfront decks and a beach front patio where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful sunsets or a great family meal. We also have a large private sand area that is separate from the main beach-great for late night barbecues or roasting marshmallows in the fire ring. Families traveling together will enjoy the 2nd master suite w/ small kitchenette and sitting area. For business travelers we have included high speed internet so you will never miss a thing. You will also find I-home docking stations in every bedroom to meet your i-pod/i-phone charging and musical needs. You can also walk to the pier and dine at Ruby's and enjoy world famous black cherry milkshakes or fall asleep to the sound of the waves crashing upon the sand. Either way this Oceanside beach home will bring to memory those lost childhood summers you spent roaming the beach and enjoying the simple pleasures of life.
All you need to bring are your dreams and your bathing suit and of course, your groceries. Mention you read this description and I will offer a free welcome gift when you arrive. :)
The best beach rental!
About the Owner
I am currently a doctoral student at Utah State University. This was our home and we were transferred away. We maintain the home in the same manner in which we lived in it. Hoping one day to return. It is our personal housekeeper who cleans each week, cleaning the home as though it were us living in it. She leaves the house impeccable!
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
The best beach rental!
Great Beach House
8 Days on The Beach
Almost daily we saw anywhere from 2 to 6 dolphins swim by close to shore. We could hear the ocean from every room in the house, which was very pleasurable. We sat outdoors in the sun on the balconies and enjoyed the lower level on the sand, with occasional forays down to the waterline to poke around for shells.
We walked up to the nearby pier, park and downtown area and drove to a few attractions like the San Pasqual Wild Animal Park, California Center For The Arts, and the historical Mission at San Luis Reyes, all of which were within 20 to 25 minutes.
We found good restaurants and markets conveniently located. Most of all, we just enjoyed hanging out at the house and relaxing there. The house was clean and we were able to communicate readily with the owner and her caretaker when needed.
We hope to stay here again as soon as possible.
Fun, on a great beach rental!
From getting the dates we wanted to getting in to the house upon arrival.
The house is laid out perfect for a couple of small families to vacation together and have some time apart when needed.
The bar in the kitchen was great for lunch and dinner and the patio's were perfect to sit out and have a meal or a morning cup of coffee.
The sandbox was fun for the kids when they need a break from the water or during high tide and the beach perfect for some boogie boarding and sand castles.
We will definitely be back to this place!
Had a wonderful week!
From the Owner
“We bought this property because we love the beach and Oceanside has the best beaches in all of San Diego!”
Activity and Interests
Surfing, boogie-boarding, swimming, sailing, para-sailing, deep sea fishing are minutes away.
* 5 min from Legoland, and Carlsbad Outlet Mall and Golf.
* 5 min to antique shopping in Carlsbad 'antique district'
* 10 min to La Costa Canyon Resort and Spa with Golf
* 30 min to Sea World, Famous San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park.
* 1hr 15 min from Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Changeover Day: Saturday
Fri, Sat, Sun
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $750.00
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Weekly Rate: $1950 - $5500
* Sept-Dec-$1950-2200 (Thanksgiving $2500)
* Jan-Feb -$1950 (Christmas-New Year's $2500)
Summer Rentals (nightly rentals not offered in summer) *ask about last minute specials
* June - $4000-$4500
* July - $5500
* August -$4500-$4950
Holidays are higher
Rates do not include deposit, cleaning fee, or tax
From the Owner
“The benefit of our home is that we are in south Oceanside away from all the crowds at the pier. We are also in single family zoning which means no multiple unit rentals and less crowds.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- coin laundry
- theme parks
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- Half Bathroom - toilet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, This has a full bathroom attached.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Master Bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, A crib is available if necessary. Also small kitchenette.
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- This home is located DIRECTLY on the sand. The Beach is right out your back door!! Two Kitchens Three bedroom 3.5 bath clean clean clean! * Bedroom #1-queen bed * Bedroom #2- queen bed * Bedroom #3 -bunkbed twin on top double on bottom * Large family room w/2 queen sofa sleepers * dining room * second family room TWO Oceanfront decks and beach front patio (house has 3 levels) Washer and Dryer One car garage with space in front for 2nd car Cheerfully accessorized with: * I-home docking stations * cable, TV's, VCR, DVD * High Speed Internet * All Linens * BBQ * Full kitchen accessories * Fire ring Our beach is almost 'your own' and you do not share our home with any other renters thus assuring your complete privacy! Perfect for special events!