Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
**Click the link above to check availability**
Truly located in the very best part of Carolina Beach!
(Just look at the view from the sky in the photos)
Watch the sunrise over the ocean from the den,
from the master bedroom--(while lying in the bed!)--,
or from the private deck of this immaculate condominium right on the beach.
Third floor lacation (the top floor) ensures unobstructed full sky
and ocean views, and private sunbathing from your deck...and never
any noise from people in a unit above to disturb you!
You can see for miles, and hear the waves from the deck. There is
beautiful porcelain ceramic tile in the kitchen, dining, and living
areas, and new carpet in the two bedrooms, each with a queen size bed.
Large sliding glass doors open to the deck. The living area is
unusually well furnished. There are two bathrooms, a washer and
dryer, and a well-equipped kitchen. A small pool and deck are
adjacent to the unit, and facilities for grilling are provided. A
great fishing pier is nearby, or just fish from the beach.
Best vacation condo with beautiful view
About the Owner
4.6 based on 9 traveler reviews
Best vacation condo with beautiful view
Wonderful Weekend Get-away
Had a wonderful vacation!
Nice condo, well located
My one small complaint is that the place could have been cleaned a little more thoroughly (dusty blinds, TV, lamps etc. in my bedroom) and that some of the paper products promised were not there. But overall, I can easily recommend this place. I even liked the fact that I got extra exercise hiking up the four flights of stairs to reach "the penthouse."
Activity and Interests
The beach in front of this condo is never crowded, even in the summer. A small lake with a great
jogging trail, playground, and paddleboats is across the street. Take a nice walk just six blocks to
the town of Carolina Beach, with restaurants, a marina, a movie theater, arcades, and shopping.
The North Carolina Aquarium (very highly recommended) is just five miles down the beach, nearby the
Civil War-era fortress of Fort Fisher and its historical exhibits. Deep sea fishing trips can be
arranged from the Carolina Beach marina, use the nearby Kure Beach Fishing Pier, or just fish from
the beach. Fishing is excellent in the late spring and early fall, but active all summer long. Easy
day trips include a fun ferryboat ride (you and your car) to the quaint town of Southport, a visit
to the historic city of Wilmington (and the USS North Carolina Battleship), or a drive down to
Myrtle Beach for shopping.
· Grocery · Restaurants · Shopping · Marina (deep sea fishing trips) · Beaches · Surfing · Swimming
· Boating · Wind-Surfing · Kayaking · Sight Seeing · Surf-Fishing · Pier Fishing · Golfing · Ocean
· Zoo · ATM/Bank
- Weekly Rate: $1200 - $1200
Rates in U.S Dollars
$1200/week--May 24, 2014-Sept 6, 2014 Summer
$900/week---Spring March 1, 2014-May 24,2014
$630/week---Fall Sept 6, 2014-Nov 29, 2014
·Nightly stays (two night minimum) considered Sept 6 through May 24
* Rental Check-in Saturday at 3pm & checkout Saturday at 11AM.
* Deposit required at time of booking.
* Rates are subject to Local/State tax (currently 13%)
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Amenities Immaculate and beautifully redecorated throughout, with secure wireless broadband internet access now included. Excellent quality beds and matresses in both bedrooms, plus beautiful, comfortable living room furniture. Beach chairs and boogie boards are provided for your use during your stay. ***During the summer months the town of Carolina Beach shows top-run movies outdoors beside the lake that is one block from the condo. Just walk across the street with your lawn chair (we provide them for you), and watch the movie for free. There are weekly fireworks displays from the boardwalk six blocks up the beach. Watch from the deck or sit out on the beach. You'll love it here. ·Living room with very nice sofa and loveseat, TV, DVD/VCR player, beautiful porcelain tile flooring, spectacular ocean view and sliding glass door to deck. Sofa opens to make a comfortable full size bed. Very nicely-furnished dining area. Nicely decorated throughout, and still great for kids (especially the porcelain tile flooring which is easy to keep clean)! ·Master Bedroom has queen size bed with New bedding, cable TV, private bath, ocean view, and private sliding glass door to deck! ·Second Bedroom has queen size bed with New bedding, private access to main bath, and pool view. Large Deck - VCR/DVD Player - Coffee Maker - Washer/Dryer - BBQ Grill - Cooking Utensils - Microwave - Pool - Cable TV (LR and MBR) - Air Conditioning - Sleeper Sofa - Storage Room (parking level) with Beach chairs and Boogie boards available for your use while here.