- TA and GE Tax Id Number W95852480-01
- Newest Development at Turtle Bay Resort, Built in 2005! I have four identical studio villas, three on the second floor and one on the beach level, all our studio villas have dramatic ocean views with one of them just 20 yards from the ocean!
Photographs are of my actual Villas.
The studio villa has a lockout door and can be locked off and rented separately or you can open it up and rent it jointly with one of our 3-bedroom villas to make a big 4-bedroom villa. Please contact us for details. These villas are great for honeymooners, families, or couples looking to get away.
- 673 Square Feet of Living Space!
- Large Lanai (Balcony) with a Teak Dining Table and Chairs
and a Chaise Lounge.
- Beach and Ocean Front with Direct Ocean Views from Every Room!
- Bose Entertainment System with a 42” Flat Screen TV & 70
- Complimentary High Speed Internet and Wireless (just bring your
- Printer/Fax Machine
- Telephone with Complimentary US Calls
- Washer and Dryer Area Inside the Villa
- Queen Bed in the Bedroom & Pull out Sofa Bed in the Living Room;
Note: Bedroom & Living room are in the same room with only a 3
foot high bookcase dividing them.
-Villa 202 has a roll down screen that can be rolled down to separate the bedroom from the living room area.
- Pack-N-Play Bassinet Portable Crib/Playpen for Babies up to 36
- Central Air Conditioning with a De-Humidifier.
- The kitchen has Granite Countertops, a Wolf Stove Top and
Oven, a Microwave, a Small Refrigerator, Cookware, Coffee Pot,
Blender, Silverware, Dinnerware, Glassware, Stemware, Spice Rack,
Our Villa is Located on the Turtle Bay Resort! You can use the
following Resort Amenities:
o the Resort Restaurants and Bars at Turtle Bay Resort,
o the Day Spa at Turtle Bay Resort,
o the Tennis Courts at Turtle Bay Resort,
o the 2 Golf Courses at Turtle Bay Resort,
o the Surfing Lessons at Turtle Bay Resort,
o Surfboard Rentals at Turtle Bay Resort,
o SUP Paddle Board Tours. Lessons, and Rentals at Turtle Bay Resort,
o Kayak Tours and Rentals at Turtle Bay Resort,
o Helicopter Tours at Turtle Bay Resort,
o Horseback Riding at Turtle Bay Resort,
o Enterprise Rental Car Desk & Services at Turtle Bay Resort,
o Luau Shows,
o the 12 Miles of Hiking Trails at Turtle Bay Resort (Free),
o Biking Trails at Turtle Bay Resort (Free),
o Bike Rentals at Turtle Bay Resort,
o Segway Rentals and Tours at Turtle Bay Resort,
o the 5 Miles of Beaches at Turtle Bay Resort (Free),
o the Volleyball Sand Court at Turtle Bay Resort,
o and the Ocean Villas Pool and Jacuzzi (Free).
(Amenities subject to change without notice per Turtle Bay Resort; you do not have access to the hotel's pool or fitness center, just the Ocean Villa's Pool and the fitness classes)
We also Include with our Villa a Beach Locker with:
* 2 Boogie Boards,
* 5 Sets of Different Sized Snorkel Gear (Including 2 Kid’s
Sizes and 3 Adult Sizes),
* Kid’s Sand and Pool Toys,
* 4 Beach Chairs,
* a Volleyball (there is a Net on the Beach),
* a Football,
* 2 Frisbees,
* a Beach Umbrella,
* a Wheeled Ice Chest.
This one bedroom studio villa can be rented separately or rented
jointly with a three bedroom villa. Each villa has their own
individual entrance, but there is an interior door that can be
opened to combine the villas or locked to keep them separate. We also have nine other 3-bedroom villas and a 4-bedroom.
Please No Smoking or Pets!
Resort Amenities within Walking Distance: Resort Restaurants and
Bars, Day Spa, Ocean Villas heated pool and Jacuzzi, 10-Tennis Courts,
Tennis Instruction, Two Golf Courses – The Arnold Palmer
Course & the George Fazio Course, Golf Instruction, Surfing Lessons, Surf Board Rentals, Stand up Paddle Board Tours, Rentals, and Lessons, Kayak Tours and Rentals,
Surfing, Helicopter Tours, Horseback Riding and Stables, 12-Miles of
Hiking and Biking Trails, Bike Rentals, Luau Shows, the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Desk and
Services, 5-Miles of Beaches, Volleyball Sand Court, Segway Rentals and Tours, Sunbathing, Boogie Boarding, Snorkeling, Shopping, Whale and
Turtle Watching. Close by you have Kayaking, Jet Skiing, ATV Rides,
The Polynesian Cultural Center, Waimea Falls Park, The Dole
Plantation, Scuba Diving, Snorkel Cruises, Whale and Turtle Watching
Cruises, Sailing, Fishing and Fishing Tours, Windsurfing, More
Restaurants and Shopping, Kualoa Ranch Tours, and more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.