Studio, 0 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Relax in this peaceful, open-water, bird and wildlife sanctuary with
private views of the State Park. From your living room sofa, only 9
feet from water's edge, you can watch fish swim and birds fly, or if
you prefer, you may simply sit and enjoy the ebb and flow of the tide.
In these environmentally friendly surroundings, you can observe, in a
way you never have, marine life and native birds in unobstructed
waters. Just off the property you can find nature trails leading to
quiet beaches. The patio offers views of a back yard aquarium and the
spectacular beauty of the Florida Keys. Launch our canoe or kayaks
into this ecological paradise and paddle your way along
easy-to-follow, marked mangrove trails. *
You will be very comfortable is these extremely clean and well-appointed surroundings. iPad 2, wireless internet access, two plasma flat-screen TV's with all premium movie channels and NFL Sunday Ticket, new Simmons Beautyrest bed, new furnishings and linens, Saltillo tile floors inside and out, new kitchen with granite counter tops. In the picnic area there is a tiki hut, barbecue, patio furniture, picnic table and hammock. All wildlife and scenic photos were taken off back patio.
*Includes canoe, kayaks and binoculars
We are 30 minutes from Key Largo, only 1-1/2 hours from the Miami
International Airport, and an hour's drive to Key West, which makes
this a centrally located vacation destination.
Very quiet and laid-back
About the Owner
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Very quiet and laid-back
Relaxing and peaceful getaway
Studio Key Largo
Activity and Interests
Activities include: fish and bird watching, reading and relaxing, wild
life photography, canoeing, kayaking, beach combing, snorkeling, scuba
diving, fly fishing, deep sea fishing, sailing, power boating, hiking
and exploring on the easy walking nature trails in the State Park.
You can take day trips to the Everglades National Park, visit The
Turtle Hospital and Museum, Dolphin Research Center, John Pennekamp
Coral Reef State Park, The Theater of The Sea, Bird and Wildlife
Nature Center, World Wide Sportsman, art galleries, enjoy
fantastic seafood and watch the sunsets.
- Weekly Rate: $1000 - $1200
* $1000 week May-November
* $1200 week December-April
* Would prefer Saturday-Saturday but not always necessary.
* Monthly and long-term leasing also available.
* Please call or email for availability of calendar.
* There are no cleaning fees.
* $300 holds your dates.
* You may pay balance when you arrive.
* The property and its contents should be returned to its
original condition. Except for the laundry.
* Cancellation policy: deposit is fully refunded with a 60 day notice
* All major credit cards are excepted.
* Money orders, cashiers checks and personal checks also accepted.
* Check-in is at 3:00 PM, check-out is at 11:00 AM.
* Maid service prior to check-in and after check-out only.
* Parking is available for 1 car.
* Boat dock available only by reservation.
* Boat trailer parking at local ramp.
In order to maintain the excellence of our accommodations and insure
that all guests share this ecological experience, we ask that you
adhere to the following regulations:
* All guests must be a minimum 21 years of age - valid I.D. required.
* Accommodations are for up to 2 adults - no overnight guests allowed.
* Smoking is permitted outside only.
* Sorry, no pets allowed.
* Please note this is a wildlife refuge, we recycle plastics, glass
* The fish are our treasured residents, so we ask that you not fish
off the sea wall.
* There is a no disturbance policy after 10:00 PM.
* Payment in full is required upon arrival.
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- Studio, Sleeps 2
- Amenities include: iPad 2, wireless internet access, plasma flat screen TV with all premium movie channels and NFL Sunday Ticket, new state of the art washer and dryer, canoe, kayaks, binoculars, beach chairs and umbrella, tiki hut, new Weber stainless barbecue gas grill, hammock, picnic table, outdoor furniture, yoga-stretching mats, books, snorkel/mask and fins, fishing poles and light tackle, bait freezer,A/C, queen bed, ceiling fan, refrigerator, oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, juicer, toaster, hair dryer, clothes iron, lobster pot, tea pot, dishware and cooking utensils, spices, coffee, cream and sugar, all paper products, linens and towels.