House, 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 16 Sleeps
This new home features 6 bedrooms, 4 baths, family room, living room
and loft. The spacious kitchen is a chef's dream. Air Conditioning.
Located in the Lake Naomi County Club an additional fee provides
access to all of the amenities of the club - heated pools, beaches,
golf, tennis, restaurants, kid's clubs and built in
May 2007 the Community Center with indoor pool, hot tub, fitness
center, kids game room and much more. Within 15 minutes to Camel back/
Camel beach, Jack Frost and Big Boulder Ski Resorts. Also minutes from, Mt. Airy Casino, Pocono Raceway and the new NASCAR store. Whether you are into sports, shopping, sightseeing or just hanging out with a cool drink and a
book, you will not find a more beautiful location in the Poconos.
Highlights of this house include a large deck with grounds bordering
State Gamelands. There are 4 TVs, a DVD/ VCR. The kitchen is fully
stocked with dinnerware, cookware, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker,
range, BBQ grill, refrigerator and dishwashers. This is a non smoking
Great house for large groups!
About the Owner
3.5 based on 6 traveler reviews
and a basket of the previous tenant's dirty laundry. The kitchen cabinets were greasy.
There was broken glass outside. The dust was thick throughout the house.
We called the owner who apologized for the housekeeper's cleaning but said that it
was the responsibility of the former tenants to clean up after themselves.
The homeowner refused to do anything to make things right for us.
The home has a major spring cleaning every year and all walls and ceilings are professionally painted so that both homes we rent are in top notch shape. Before the summer and winter season I inspect the property outside and inside and if something is not up to my standards it is remediated. I am a very picky person.
Let’s clear up a few items:
1. Ms. “Dirty” never called on the phone; she sent us a terse email 4 days after she was in the home. She complained about 7-10 different items with no request for follow-up. We sent the info to our cleaning person on Thursday, who is very good by the way, and she went in to clean the home on Saturday and then called us back regarding the list. The owner of the cleaning crew explained Ms. “Dirty” was a bit perfectionist.
2. The house is smoke free, ergo the 6 cigarette buckets around the outside of the home vs. having cig butts scattered all over the property.
3. Lastly, Ms. “Dirty” said she was greeted by a dirty bathroom shower. I believe being greeted by the master bathroom shower, which has multi-colored grout from day one, is an odd way to enter the home!
Two items, of many, she failed to notice where:
• the pure, clean and bacteria free water -new water purification system = 7k
• no disruption of electricity when the multiple power outages occur each week - a new propane backup generator and 1000 gallon tank for backup electricity = 13k
We have 2 negative ratings on our property, both from people who live in the city and are accustomed to their daily city life vs. living in the forest. “Ms.” Dirty lives in Norwalk Ct. where the town is 100% urban and the average home costs 250% more than the national average. If you want to stay in a beautiful home that is not “perfect” but darn close, we offer OUR home to you. If you want a vacation that has daily cleaning via a maid service, room service and a concierge and is also comparable in design and the experience of our home, then I suggest you go to the Ritz.
Great Family Getaway
Great house for large groups!
One of the best vacation house.
I would not go there again
Since the home is so large we keep the temperature at 50 degrees when not in use during the winter. The home is over 3600 sq. ft. with cathederal ceilings so it takes awhile to come up to heat especially when it is 10 degrees outside.
I am guessing a student from NYC would have a smaller condo or apartment with other appartments being above and below so that they would not be used to a large home.
We have never received a complaint on appliances rather just the opposite. Is a 42" TV too small?
Activity and Interests
Lake Naomi has it all. Scenic lake with beaches, two pool clubs,
challenging golf course, HarTru and conventional tennis, fitness
center and club house restaurant. You can swim, bike, hike and fish to
your heart's content. Summers are paradise, with a full calendar of
activities for adults and children (including daycare/ camp programs).
In the Winter, you can ski, tube, snowmobile and ride horses within 15
minutes of our home. Nearby attractions: Camel beach (summer fun
park); Camel back (ski area); Crossings (outlet mall); antique and
craft shops; Pocono Raceway (NASCAR/ Indy); white water rafting;
horseback riding; Jack Frost/ Big Boulder ski areas; Mt. Airy Casino; state-of-the-art bowling center. The necessities of life are 10 minutes away; Walmart
Super Center, Kmart and other shops. You'll find restaurants of all
types in close proximity.
- Weekly Rate: $2975 - $4475
$2050/weekend - 3 days and 2 nights (all non-peak rentals)
$2550/weekend - 3 days and 2 nights(Winter Peak Season) 12/13/13-3/10/14
$3075-$4475/week (Summer Peak Season) 5/24/14-9/2/14 email or call for rates
Thanksgiving, Martin Luther King, Presidents's add $350
Christmas: add $500
New Year's: add $2000
Fees: Cleaning: $ 150.00
Refundable Security Deposit: $750.00
Parties must be over the age of 30-no students or singles under age 30.
Additional fee for use of the Lake Naomi Club facilities-optional.
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Newly built in 2006 on 1.5 wooded acres, 11 rooms, 6 bedrooms, 4 baths, East and West wing sleeping areas-each with master bedroom, sleeps 16, central air conditioning, 40" HD plasma TV, WIFI, 3400 SF designer decorated, 2 master bedrooms-one with fireplace, 2 propane fireplaces, large rear deck w/ patio furniture, Large open kitchen, Island w/ chairs, Stereo system wired inside & outside, Ceiling Fans, Microwave, 2 Dishwashers, 4 TV's, Washer & Dryer, Professionally Landscaped