House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 9 Sleeps
Major Amenities: A+ Waterfront -- GREAT FOR KIDS, Hot Tub, Sand Beach, Roped-in swim area, Sea Kayak, Foosball, Gas F/P, 40' deepwater Dock, Huge Deck, Free WiFi Internet, 37" LCD TV, walk to Anna Cabana Waterfront Restaurant.
200+ feet of *PRIME* waterfront includes a sand beach with safe roped-in swim area, 2-person sea kayak, a large 40' dock, 3 acres, picnic and campfire area, and plenty of sunshine all day until you get the most gorgeous sunsets on the lake. GREAT FOR KIDS!
* Go to www. SunsetShores. INFO for current availability & lots more pictures!
* Online reservations are now available with Credit Card Payment!
* Or book with Dockside Realty at 855 894 9400. -Thank you!
This 3-bedroom house, "Sunset Shores", sleeps and dines nine, and is nestled on 3 private acres on the public side of Lake Anna, on the Sturgeon Creek cove (a few minutes south of the main 208 bridge). The property has a large fenced grassy backyard on a gentle slope surrounded by mature trees. The 1000-square foot deck includes a sunken 5-person hottub. The 40' deepwater dock can accomodate 3 boats.
Inside this spacious and clean all-brick lakehouse, you'll find an open floor plan with high cathedral ceilings and a stone hearth with a gas fireplace, three spacious bedrooms all with queen beds. The master bedroom boasts a private bath with his and her's sinks, a luxury soaking tub and a separate shower. The spacious "kids" room has a full/twin combo bunk bed in addition to the queen bed. The kids room has a foosball table while the other two bedrooms have satellite TV's.
The house is baby-friendly and includes a baby swing, step stool, booster seat, high-chair, and children's books and toys.
Huge deck and 5-person hot tub. Ktchen includes an island and all the standard appliances, cookware, dishes, and utensils you'll want to whip up a family feast. The dining room seats nine, with a bay window looking out to the lake. Cook on the gas grill on the deck or the huge charcoal brick BBQ by the lake. Or walk over to the classy waterfront restaurant, the Anna Cabana (open depending on season and day of week).
Remember, for LOTS of PICTURES and TONS of other GREAT INFO, visit www. SunsetShores. INFO (that's right, .INFO, not COM!)
This place has everything!
About the Owner
4.6 based on 5 traveler reviews
This place has everything!
Loved this rental!
Awesome waterfront! My 4 year-old learned to swim in the lake!
The house itself is nothing particularly special -- no memorable architectural features other than the hot tub, if that counts. But for a mid-sized 3BR home, it had plenty of space and everything we needed (full set of cooking supplies, satellite TV, foosball table) and was nice and private.
Really nice vacation spot
Activity and Interests
Lake Anna, the state's premier recreational lake at 13,000 acres, is only 90 minutes from DC, and less than an hour from Charlottesville and Richmond. The crystal-clear lake offers swimming, endless water-skiing, world-class fishing, numerous annual triathlons, and daily pristine sunsets. Nearby attractions include vineyards, antique shopping, golf, historic sites, and hiking in Lake Anna state park. Or just go for a lazy country drive and enjoy the senic countryside without DC's stop-and-go traffic! To get the most out of the lake, you can bring your own boat or rent one (ski boat, waverunner, fishing, or pontoon boat) from any of several nearby marinas.
- Nightly Rate: $142 - $399
Weekly Rate: $996 - $2596
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
The prices below are ALL-INCLUSIVE. They include base rent, cleaning & processing fees, state & local occupancy taxes, and damage insurance (in lieu of a security deposit).
There are NO hidden charges; what you see below is ALL you will pay. Most rentals are not nearly as upfront so be sure you understand their hidden costs before comparing prices!
7 Nights (Sat-to-Sat): $996(off-season), $1796(mid-season), $2596(high season)
2 Nights: $499(off-season), $798(mid season); ask for late checkout!
Week of Independence Day, 7 nights: $2927.
Memorial Day & Labor Day Weekends, 3 Nights: $1329 (ask for free late checkout on the Monday holiday!)
High season is Jun 7 - Aug 22
Mid-Season is May 2 - Jun 6 AND Aug 23 - Oct 23
Low-Season is thru May 1 AND Oct 24 & after
Sunset Shores is a no-smoking, no-pets lakehouse. Additional information is posted on www. SunsetShores. INFO
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- * 200' of prime waterfront on a very nice, large open cove * Sandy beach with toys for the kids * Gently sloped, wade-in swimming for kids and adults alike * Large 40' dock with southern exposure (sunshine all day!) * Foosball table in kids room * Tandem (2-person) Sit-on-Top Sea Kayak! * 5-person HOT TUB! * 3 acres of privacy including a large fenced-in area in the backyard * Great room featuring cathedral ceilings and laminate hardwood floors * Instant-on Gas Fireplace in beautiful stone hearth * Master bath features luxury oversized soaking tub * Cook out on either the gas grill or the charcoal brick BBQ! * Or walk over to the classy Anna Cabana waterfront restaurant! * Expansive gently-sloped park-like yard * Horseshoes pit * Picnic and campfire areas * Rainy day? Satellite TV plus books and movies, and children's toys * Fully-equipped kitchen with island * 3 queen beds plus a full-twin bunk sleeps 8-9 people total * Linen Service Now Available (Inquire with Dockside Realty) * Free WiFi Internet (bring your own laptop or WiFi-enabled phone) * Launch your boat (or rent one) at nearby Lake Anna Marina * 5 minute drive to wine tasting at Lake Anna Winery * 10 minute drive or boatride to hiking, historic ruins, playgrounds, and a huge guarded beach at Lake Anna State Park * 30 minute drive to Paramount's King's Dominion (great idea for after Sunday check-out!)