* Beautiful 4BR Contemporary with new Hardwood Floors. One block from Magnificant Otis Reservoir.
* Private Association Beach with Swimming Area and Dock; Huge Grassy Sitting Area and Sandbox for Children; Boat Mooring available (Use At Own Risk).
* House has 4 BRs and 1.5 Baths. Includes LR and DR with
Woodburning Fireplace and Woodburning Stove; Reading Room with TV, DVD
and VHS Player and Library; Huge Screened in Back Porch; Side Deck; Gas Grill.
* 4 BRs - 2 Queen Sized Beds; 1 Double Bed; 1 Twin Sized Bed; Sleeper
Sofa; Pack-N-Play for Baby; Inflatable Bed for Extra Guests.
* House is 1 Block back from Beautiful Otis Reservoir, a 6 mile lake with pristine water for swimming. Reservoir is stocked with Salmon, Trout and Bass. Use of our boat mooring is also included in your stay.
* Marina at East End of Lake provides boat rentals for fishermen or try flyfishing in the areas many streams and rivers.
* Area abounds with activities for everyone. Try hiking at Monument Mountain, visit the Bash Bish Falls or use the beautiful trails at Tolland State Park.
* Children will love playing at our beautiful association beach, visiting the Butterfly Museum, making friends at a Llama farm, petting animals at the Shaker Museum, or riding the Berkshire Train.
* For the music lover, enjoy Tanglewood. Dance enthusiasts will delight in performances at Jacob's Pillow.
* Antique lovers will spend delightful days exploring the lovely shops on Rte 7.
* Art enthusiasts can enjoy the Norman Rockwell Museum, one of many museums in the area.
* Golfers have many courses to choose from, including the challenging course at Cranwell.
* The delightful towns of Stockbridge, Great Barrington, Lee and Lenox await windowshoppers and for a rainy day, a trip to the Prime Outlets in Lee is a bargain hunters treat.
* Great dining ranges from fun places like Tuckers where you can enjoy a friendly game of horseshoes to hearing about the ghost that haunts the New Boston Inn. And what is a trip to the Berkshires without a visit to the Red Lion Inn.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.