House, 4 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 9 Sleeps
* Beautiful 4BR Contemporary with new Hardwood Floors. One block from Magnificant Otis Reservoir.
* Private Association Beach with Swimming Area and Dock; Huge Grassy Sitting Area and Sandbox for Children; Boat Mooring available (Use At Own Risk).
* House has 4 BRs and 1.5 Baths. Includes LR and DR with
Woodburning Fireplace and Woodburning Stove; Reading Room with TV, DVD
and VHS Player and Library; Huge Screened in Back Porch; Side Deck; Gas Grill.
* 4 BRs - 2 Queen Sized Beds; 1 Double Bed; 1 Twin Sized Bed; Sleeper
Sofa; Pack-N-Play for Baby; Inflatable Bed for Extra Guests.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
* House is 1 Block back from Beautiful Otis Reservoir, a 6 mile lake with pristine water for swimming. Reservoir is stocked with Salmon, Trout and Bass. Use of our boat mooring is also included in your stay.
* Marina at East End of Lake provides boat rentals for fishermen or try flyfishing in the areas many streams and rivers.
* Area abounds with activities for everyone. Try hiking at Monument Mountain, visit the Bash Bish Falls or use the beautiful trails at Tolland State Park.
* Children will love playing at our beautiful association beach, visiting the Butterfly Museum, making friends at a Llama farm, petting animals at the Shaker Museum, or riding the Berkshire Train.
* For the music lover, enjoy Tanglewood. Dance enthusiasts will delight in performances at Jacob's Pillow.
* Antique lovers will spend delightful days exploring the lovely shops on Rte 7.
* Art enthusiasts can enjoy the Norman Rockwell Museum, one of many museums in the area.
* Golfers have many courses to choose from, including the challenging course at Cranwell.
* The delightful towns of Stockbridge, Great Barrington, Lee and Lenox await windowshoppers and for a rainy day, a trip to the Prime Outlets in Lee is a bargain hunters treat.
* Great dining ranges from fun places like Tuckers where you can enjoy a friendly game of horseshoes to hearing about the ghost that haunts the New Boston Inn. And what is a trip to the Berkshires without a visit to the Red Lion Inn.
May: $700 Week
June: $800 Week; July:& August; $990 Week
Memorial Day Weekend: $600; Labor Day Weekend: $500
Fall and Winter Weekend and Weekly Rentals Available; please call or email for rates
- children welcome
- pets considered
- 1 Bathroom,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Outdoor Grill
- Rental includes all you need for a wonderful vacation. All you need to bring are your clothes and food. Linens, Towels, Beach Towels, Microwave, Utensils and Cutlery, Dishes, Pots and Pans, Coffee Grinder and Coffee Pot are all available for your use. Rental allso includes Beach Chairs, Hammock, Booster Seat, Games, Books, Toys, Croquet Set, Horseshoes and Sand Toys for Children.