Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This condo is located directly on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico in beautiful Madeira Beach, 1.5 miles north of the famous John's Pass Boardwalk, where shops and restaurants are located. The condo is located on the 2nd floor, accessable by elevator, 150 feet from the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy breath taking views of the Gulf of Mexico from the covered / screen enclosed balcony as well the family room and Master bedroom.
* 1,070 Square Feet
* Master Bedroom with King Bed and full bathroom with shower
* Guest Bedroom has Queen and Twin beds
* Guest Bathroom with bathtub
* Sofa in livingroom converts to queen size bed
THIS UNIT IS A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE
UNIT OR ON THE BALCONY. SMOKERS NEED NOT INQUIRE.
5 Night Minimum Stay Required
About the Owner
4.8 based on 4 traveler reviews
On Mad Beach
Wonderful Condo, Great Location
Our vacation at Arie Dam was one of the most relaxing, comfortable, clean vacations that we have had. You won't be disappointed with this condo, I can’t wait to return.
Just what we needed.
Plenty of good restaurants in area. I can't think of anything that I could complain about.
The ladies at Surf Song, which is where we checked in at, were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. When deciding on this place, the owner was very helpful when I had questions, she replied to the e-mails very quickly. You won't go wrong if you rent this place.
Activity and Interests
Golf, Shopping, Boating, Swimming, First Class Restaurants and night life, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Boating, Dolphin Tours, fishing, Sunbathing, Museums, Art Galleries, Scuba Charters. Only 30 minutes to Busch Gardens, 90 minutes to Disney and Sea World. Breathtaking sunsets!
- Weekly Rate: $725 - $1360
2014 Weekly Rates: Taxes (12%) and $110 Departure Fee and $10.00 Processing Fee not included in pricing below.
**For bookings for less than two weeks in Winter Season, total will reflect an addtional 5% to the price below.
5 Night minimum stay required
February 1st 2014 - April 25th 2014.....$190/night $1295 a week**
April 26th 2014 - August 15th 2014......$155/night $995 a week
August 16th 2014 - December 12 2014.....$110/night $725 a week
December 13th 2014 - January 28th 2015.....$145/night $925 a week
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- * High speed Wireless Internet access * Telephone with local and long distance service in continental U.S. * Air Conditioning * Cable, TV in Living Room, Master Bedroom and Guest Bedrooms * DVD * Full Kitchen with dishwasher * Full size Washer and Dryer inside condo * Cooking Utensils and Cookware * Linens * Pool and jacuzzi * Private and guest parking * Beautifully furnished and completely renovated