Ask About Our Current SPECIALS! - No Additional fees for pets!
TO BOOK ONLNE VISIT MY WEBSITE AT: goo . gl/9zuksK
(This site does not allow links in property pages so please copy and paste the link above into your browswer address bar but take out the speaces before and after the . )
This warm, cozy condo is located 1.5 miles from Eagle Lodge at 2289 Sierra Nevada Rd. Completely remodeled, our studio condo has a full kitchen and 1 full bath. This condo is located in the well maintained complex of Mountain Shadows. FREE green line shuttle (to/from Eagle Lodge) stop #43 is right outside the complex.
We are only 2 blocks from shops, restaurants, movie theaters and Von's supermarket. We have great rates and NO BOOKING FEES, NO KEY DEPOSIT and NO PET FEES. PLUS FREE Wifi, FREE cable, FREE firewood (winter only), FREE local calls and FREE coffee and tea. This condo is our vacation home and is privately owned and managed. We strive to provide a clean comfortable atmosphere at a good value. Non-smoking. Pets welcome. Must be 21 years or older to rent.
* Sleeps up to 4 people in 2 queen beds
* 1 queen bed with down comforter
* 1 queen sofa bed with memory foam mattress and down comforter. No cramped bunk beds here!
* All bed and bath linens included
* FREE high speed internet with wireless connection
* New 26' flat panel LCD TV and DVD/CD player
* FREE Cable TV
* DVD Library
* 1 bath with shower/tub combo (linens included)
* Fully equipped kitchen with all new cabinetry (no dishwasher)
* Stove, microwave, full size refrigerator/freezer
* Complementary coffee and tea
* Kitchen includes cookware, serving ware, utensils, toaster, blender, coffee maker, crock pot, etc.
* Telephone (local calls only)
* Humidifier and electric wall heater
* Large storage closet to fit all your gear
* Wood burning stove with electric blower for maximum heating (wood included)
* On-site manager from 9 am to 5 pm and 24-hour emergency management
Me, my husband and our friend stayed here in January. I have to say the place is SO cozy and nice, it felt almost if I were home. It's not one of those hotel rooms like condos. We didn't eat outside and cooked ourselves. The condo has every kind of pan you need. By cooking at home we saved a lot of money and could afford snowboard lessons. It was wonderful! We had a great vacation and the condo definitely played the main part. Tammi, thank you for everything! Hope I will be able to rent your place next year too!
-Aidana, Santa Barbara, CA
Winter activities - Snow skiing, snowboarding, snow mobiling, ice
climbing, gondola (aerial tramway) rides, dog sledding, cross-country
skiing, shopping, movie theaters, nightlife, day spas.
Summer activities - Fishing, golf, gondola (aerial tramway) rides,
backpacking, hiking, guided tours, horseback riding, hot air
ballooning, hot springs soaking, hot tubbing, kayaking, mountain
biking, movies, museums, off-road 4WD vehicle use, scenic aircraft
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.