Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Spacious, beautifully furnished 3/1 with split bath in a renovated 1925 Edwardian building just one block from the center of Noe Valley.
1500 sq ft Edwardian - open floorplan, spacious feeling:
* North-facing, washed with light all day long. Two bedrooms with walk-in closets overlook the garden where you wake to the sound of birds. One with California king, one with queen.
* Third bedroom, double bed, is also quiet, with windows over the private house walkway.
* Convertible queen sofa bed in living room.
* The bathroom is "split" into two rooms: a water closet (toilet in its own private room) and a separate "bath" room (tub/shower and vanity).
* Washer and dryer in unit.
* Owner lives downstairs.
One block from the center of "downtown" Noe Valley:
Walk Score calls the address a "Walker's Paradise." There are HUNDREDS of shops and restaurants JUST ONE BLOCK AWAY - gift stores, dress and shoe shops, baby stores, book stores, jewelry stores, coffee bars, bagel stores, a bakery that also sells its goods in the William Sonoma catalog, an olive oil store that gives tastes, a fine chocolate store, a cheese shop that people come to from all around (that also gives tastes), a weekly farmer’s market, cafes, special occasion restaurants. There is a Whole Foods Market 1 block away. There are 3 spas with massages, hot tubs and facials all less than 2 blocks away.
* 2 blocks from the J-Church MUNI train (24th St stop) that drops you at the Civic Center, the Union Square shopping and theatre districts, the financial district and the Embarcadero waterfront. Ride is $2.00 and train comes every 9 minutes.
* About 9 blocks from the underground BART train (24th St Mission station) where you can take any northbound line to get downtown in 8 minutes. A train comes about every 4 minutes
* By car, 5-minute access to freeways to Silicon Valley (both 101 and 280)
* 1.5 blocks from Castro Street, where the 24-Divisadero bus takes you
to the colorful Castro district in 5 minutes or to majestic Pacific
Heights in 15 minutes
Noe Valley was named best neighborhood in the city two years in a row by San Francisco Magazine. It is a great neighborhood for families, and one of the sunniest neighborhoods in the city.
Perfect return visit with grandchildren
About the Owner
5 based on 33 traveler reviews
Perfect return visit with grandchildren
Great Place in Noe Valley
Loved This Place
The owner lives downstairs and was available if needed but was totally not obtrusive.
The neighborhood is great for walks and for cafes and small shops.
I would definitely recommend this flat and would return!
Quiet neighborhood to escape the hustle and bustle of the city after a days adventure, a Whole Foods and coffee places around the corner, it's a wonderful neighborhood - we were so sad to leave. Phyllis filled the apartment with thoughtful touches, great linens, and even coffee in the canister.
One consideration - and this is not a criticism, just be aware - it's a haul into main points in the city. We'd take the light rail (2 blocks over), it takes 20 minutes into Embarcadero, to transfer to the street car, and another 20 minutes to Fisherman's Wharf - so factor in some extra time to get where you're going.
Love love love this place.
- Nightly Rate: $350 - $350
* 5 day minimum (unless only a shorter spot is open in calendar)
* 1 week minimum for holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter/Spring Break)
* Cleaning fee: $150/stay
* $600 refundable security deposit
* 50% to reserve booking; remainder due 2 wks prior to arrival
* 8 people maximum
- pets not allowed
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Amenities: * High speed cable internet with wireless access * Cable TV * VCR/DVD * CD player / stereo system / 6 ceiling speakers * Full granite kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, full size refrigerator. Fully stocked with dishes, utensils, pots, coffee maker. Kitchen is open to living/dining room. * Washer & dryer in the unit * Phone with free local and long distance * Back deck and garden * Linens and towels provided * No smoking, no pets