Spacious, beautifully furnished 3/1 with split bath in a renovated 1925 Edwardian building just one block from the center of Noe Valley.
1500 sq ft Edwardian - open floorplan, spacious feeling:
* North-facing, washed with light all day long. Two bedrooms with walk-in closets overlook the garden where you wake to the sound of birds. One with California king, one with queen.
* Third bedroom, double bed, is also quiet, with windows over the private house walkway.
* Convertible queen sofa bed in living room.
* The bathroom is "split" into two rooms: a water closet (toilet in its own private room) and a separate "bath" room (tub/shower and vanity).
* Washer and dryer in unit.
* Owner lives downstairs.
One block from the center of "downtown" Noe Valley:
Walk Score calls the address a "Walker's Paradise." There are HUNDREDS of shops and restaurants JUST ONE BLOCK AWAY - gift stores, dress and shoe shops, baby stores, book stores, jewelry stores, coffee bars, bagel stores, a bakery that also sells its goods in the William Sonoma catalog, an olive oil store that gives tastes, a fine chocolate store, a cheese shop that people come to from all around (that also gives tastes), a weekly farmer’s market, cafes, special occasion restaurants. There is a Whole Foods Market 1 block away. There are 3 spas with massages, hot tubs and facials all less than 2 blocks away.
* 2 blocks from the J-Church MUNI train (24th St stop) that drops you at the Civic Center, the Union Square shopping and theatre districts, the financial district and the Embarcadero waterfront. Ride is $2.00 and train comes every 9 minutes.
* About 9 blocks from the underground BART train (24th St Mission station) where you can take any northbound line to get downtown in 8 minutes. A train comes about every 4 minutes
* By car, 5-minute access to freeways to Silicon Valley (both 101 and 280)
* 1.5 blocks from Castro Street, where the 24-Divisadero bus takes you
to the colorful Castro district in 5 minutes or to majestic Pacific
Heights in 15 minutes
Noe Valley was named best neighborhood in the city two years in a row by San Francisco Magazine. It is a great neighborhood for families, and one of the sunniest neighborhoods in the city.