House, 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 14 Sleeps
Our beautiful luxury appointed 6 bed, 4 bathroom property is perfect
for that all important family reunion, wedding gathering, fishing or
golfing vacation. The property boasts 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2
kitchens, 2 lounge areas, 2 dining areas. The property has been
recently re- modelled throughout to an extremely high standard and
is fully ceramically tiled throughout. It offers 3500 square feet of
lovely island living. The property has 3 king beds, 1 queen bed
and 4 twin beds. All bedrooms have their own TV. The home is
ground floor level and is ideal for the more mature guest. Broadband Internet.
The sparkling private pool and with its 6 foot private fence and tropical landscaping
really lets you know you are in paradise.
With only steps to the amazing sugar white sand beach, the home is
ideally located. It is also in walking distance to the cafes,
restaurants,post office,library, boutiques and shops, bank. Anna
Maria is a very special island, with its dolphins, manatees,
turtles, birds, glorious beach, breathtaking sunsets, lush
landscape, warm people, wonderful cuisine, excellent boating and
fishing. The island has its own unique charm and once you have
visited you'll return.
We Love Anna Maria Island!
About the Owner
4 based on 5 traveler reviews
We Love Anna Maria Island!
Great time, great location, great accommodations
Christmas "Vacation"Christmas "Vacation"
2. Even though there were signs of ADT security there is NO security!
3. LOTS of burned out bulbs including outside corners of the house. Again, security.
4. Vertical blinds with missing blades, on the FRONT of the house. Again, security
5. The dishwasher leaks.
6. The closet in the smallest bedroom behind the 2nd kitchen has a broken clothes rod on the door where you have placed scotch tape over the screws.
7. Towels are stained heavily and falling apart. While there are many in the closet a good cleaning out would be better than lots of crappy linen.
8. The housekeepers do a lousy job! There were dust bunnies and cobwebs in every room except the kitchen! Possibly the worthless vacuum is part of the problem, it doesn’t suck.
9. The clothes dryer doesn’t dry either! We washed a load of towels and ran the dryer for over 2 hours and they were wet, not damp.
10. The wireless high speed internet available advertisement on the vacation rentals website is an outright lie. The internet was a wired connection that only worked occasionally and it was a rare occasion
11. The smoke detector in the assumed “Master” bedroom needs a new battery; it failed in the middle of the night on Christmas night
12. Kitchen lights in both kitchens seemed to work like the internet connection, see #9!
13. I requested that the pool heat be turned on so that we could use the pool and that didn’t happen either! The pool cover was off and we spent about 2 hours dipping the leaves and crap out of the pool. The crawler doesn’t really “crawl” either, does it? We arrived on Friday afternoon and it was Wednesday before the pool was warm enough to use after we turned on the heater and replaced the pool cover.
14. The owner wouldn’t answer his phone!
15. The electronics are from the 80’s! I know because we had the same junk and threw it out about 20 years ago! Having a TV in every room is nice but not having a DVD player on the main TVs was ridiculous.
16. Not what I think of when I think of an “Executive” vacation home!
1.Sorry that you could not operate a simple realtor lock box. It does work!
2.The property has a security system, for obvious reasons it is not activated when rented. We do not advertise one!
3.Apologies there were 2 burnt out light bulbs,these have been replaced.
4.Blinds were broken during your stay. Cleaners can confirm that. Do not understand your repeated security point? This is AMI not the bronx!
5.Ran through a cycle 2 times on both dishwashers after your departure, no leak found!?
7.Linens are replaced regularly. Not heavily stained and falling apart as claimed.
8.There were no dust bunnies and cobwebs. Cleaners can confirm that. We employ the best cleaning crew on the Island;they have been in business for over 10 years! We have used them since 2004 as do all the large rental companies on the Island. That speaks volumes!
9.Cycle run, drying was perfect. Maybe you did one overload of all towels.The cleaners did all the laundry you left with no problems.
10.You are correct the advertisement said wireless. It has been amended to read broadband. Apologies.
11.The battery has been replaced. Sorry,but we cannot know exactly when to replace batteries. We do replace every 6 months and therefore do not understand why this one battery failed. Apologies.
13.Heater was set at 86 Degrees for your arrival, Pool Company can confirm that. You heated higher to over 95 degrees. The crawler works perfectly when plugged in and when the pool time clock is operating.
14.? Not the case.
15.We do not advertise having a DVD. Also we have receipts for electronics purchased after 2000,not the 80’s as you claim. We listened to your comment about the DVD and have purchased one for future guest’s convenience, but most people do not go on vacation to Anna Maria to watch DVD’s.
16.Sorry that you feel a million dollar home in one of the most envied locations on the island is not executive! I am also sorry that you made incorrect comments about the home, the cleaning company and the pool company. We have been members with vacation rentals for 5 years and you are the only negative review we have had. We have families that have returned to our property for numerous years and are more than happy. We think that speaks volumes.
Activity and Interests
Busch Gardens Theme Park (60 mins) Orlando Theme Parks (2 hours
away), Gorgeous beaches, golf, tennis,fishing, horseback riding,
excellent shopping malls, casual and fine dining, live theatre,
cinemas,museums, swimming,sailing, boating,water ski-ing,surfing,
windsurfing, parasailing, jet skis.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Apr 7 2015 - Jul 31 2016
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $500 - $700
Weekly Rate: $3200 - $4000
Monthly Rate: $10000 - $12000
Special September, October November December January 2014 rate $3200 per week.
February/March/April/May/June and July ...$3500 per week or $11500 per month
Half Term Easter Thanksgiving Christmas New Year July 4th Weeks ....$4000 per week
Holiday weekends $700 per night...labour day etc etc
Security Deposit $700
Plus Tax 11.5%
Plus Final Clean $200
Pool Heat $200 per week if required.
Until confirmed rates are subject to change.
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Private Pool and Patio, Phone, Air conditioning, Cable TV,(9 in total) VCR. Fully equipped kitchens, 2 microwaves, 2 dishwashers, 2 refrigerators, Ice Makers, Cooking Utensils provided, Washer, Dryer. Quality linen provided. Gas Grill. Ceiling fans in every bedroom. Private safe to secure your lap top or personal belongings. Broadband Internet. This home is strictly NO smoking.