· 3 Bed & 3 Bath, sleeps 6-8 in Beautifully Furnished Style
(1 Queen in Master, and 2 Singles in each Guest Room- can be
combined to make king)
· FANTASTIC OCEAN VIEWS.
· HUGE Balcony with own Jacuzzi.
· On the BEACH, with Huge Pool !
· On site Tennis Courts, Business Center, Gym.
· 5 Minutes from the Airport.
· Short walk to ‘Marina Vallarta’- shops, Restaurants & Bars.
· 10 Minutes from ‘Downtown’.
· Condo has Ceramic tile floors, 2800sf,
· Flat Screen TV/DVD's, Eat-in Kitchen, Washer/Dryer.
· Dishwasher, Wine Fridge, Broadband Internet!
· Twice weekly Maid service !!!
According to Condé Nast Magazine, Puerto Vallarta is the world’s
friendliest international city. For travelers who have never
vacationed in Mexico, Puerto Vallarta is a logical choice. American-
style restaurants and amenities, combined with the remarkable
amiability of the locals, beautiful beaches, and stunning views of
the Sierra Madre Mountains make vacations smooth and stress-free.
With a 4 hour direct flights from Chicago (seasonal), and flights
from most North American and European cities, Puerto Vallarta is on
the international tourism map. Nestled between the jungle-covered
Sierra Madre Mountains and the sheltered waters of Banderas Bay on
the western coast of Mexico, Puerto Vallarta offers tropically
perfect Weather conditions (October-May is 80° to 85°) in one of the
most naturally beautiful places on earth.
· The ideal place for honeymoons, Weddings, couples, and
families, Puerto Vallarta is also wonderfully suited to seniors and
eco-adventurers. Most of the world's cuisines are available, the
opportunities for shopping, sightseeing, ecotours and other forms of
entertainment are too numerous to mention, and the nightlife is
-Scuba Diving, Jungle Trails, Golf, Whale watching, Jeep Safari, Canopy Tours,
-Hacienda San Angel, - Daiquiri Dickes, - Victors (Marina Vallarta), -El Dorado, -Happy Lobster, -La Terrazza Di Roma (Marina Vallarta), -Si Senors/ Blue Shrimp
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.