Experience life in La Coccinella. Our Penthouse condo is located in the newest, trendiest part of Playa del Carmen (calle 30 between 1st and 5th Ave, La Quinta) and situated just around the corner from Mamita's, considered the best beach in town, famous for its white sand and clear turquoise sea. Surrounding La Coccinella, you will also find an abundance of restaurants, cafes, funky stores and boutiques. Whether you want to relax on the beach, shop, go out for drinks or an excellent dinner, this condo will be perfect for you.
European in design with Mexican flair, La Coccinella is located in a small condominium
complex of only twelve units. It is exceptional for its beautiful private garden and inviting pool. This unit is located on the top floor (third level). It has a stunning private rooftop terrace with a palapa, shower, night lighting and propane barbeque. After a day at the beach, it is a real treat to shower and relax on the roof. The condo has one bedroom all with exterior windows and one bathroom. It has a large private balcony off the living-room that faces the garden. The apartment is freshly painted and has new tiles. There is digital-cable TV with many english stations and dedicated WIFI (10mb/s). This unit also has a dedicated parking space for your use located directly at the front building entrance.
- Travel to major Mayan sites such as Tulum, Coba, Chichen-Itza.
- Visit the hidden beaches of Xpu-Ha and the exquisite salt water lagoon at Akumal.
- Take the ferry to Cozumel Island or visit Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Isla Contoy.
- You can also enjoy sport activities: snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing,
parasailing, golf, horseback riding, etc.
- Strolling La Quinta (5th Avenue) to visit the shops, restaurants, cafes,
boutiques and nightclubs.
- The Cancun International Airport is only 40 minutes north of Playa del Carmen.
- Complete information package provided upon your confirmation.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.