Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 7 Sleeps
Welcome to Our Beach Get Away from Home! A bayside beach retreat with easy walk to beach! Beach parking and great entrance to surf and sand! Very attractive, newly redecorated condo in soft seaside colors with everything you need just like at home. Be within walking distances to movie theater, brand new pirate playground and arcade, family and fine dining restaurants, shopping, one street away from tax-free Delaware, the Famous Fishers Popcorn, 3 miniature golfs and much more! Safe and easy bike riding in neighborhood and on coastal highway to Delware beaches too! Come enjoy a relaxing beach getaway for your vacation!
No pets/No smoking
Saturday to Saturday
Check-in 3:oo pm
Check out 12:oopm
Renter must be present on premises.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Very Beachy! We loved the decor! The pool was great and right at our fingertips. Well worth the 6 hour drive. Owners were helpful and accessible all week to answer ?s and had great suggestions for activities and restaurant choices! Fresco's on 84th is a must!
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Great Get A Way!
Great get a way!
We were thrilled to see that the property was even better than the pictures.
We really enjoyed the quiet area. The local bus turns around just a block away and takes you to the inlet. Bus fare is only $3.00 for all day. Of course driving to the inlet was not a problem either.
The property was well stocked with dishes, wine glasses, coffee maker and blender in addition to the regular appliances. It was so comfortable that we felt "at home".
We highly recommend this property and are planning another longer trip next year.
Excellent Condo, great location, very convienent.
The unit is on the 3rd floor of the building, so you can see farther from the balconies, but do have to be able to walk up & down steps.
Located at the north end of Ocean City, it is close to Delaware, where there is tax-free shopping, still close to the main road and an easy drive to the boardwalk and many shops/restaurants and activities in OC. A very nice mini-golf and dunkin donut shop about 3? blocks away, an easy walk. The bus stop is very close, 1-2 blocks? and costs $3.00 per person for all day riding, end to end in OC.)
We spent a day at Assateague Island, a short drive away, ($15.00 for a week pass) really enjoyed seeing the wild horses, the beach was also very nice there as well. (Life guards in both A. Island and OC)
If you enjoy shopping, there are many shops in town and on the boardwalk, and outlet malls a few miles away in Delaware.
The owner's were very responsive and accomidating with replies to emails and phone calls.
Activity and Interests
Tax free shopping, Movie Theater within walking distance, OC's best restaurants, miniature golf, boating, parasailing, jet skis, fishing, night clubs, water parks, Jolly
Rogers Amusement Park, Frontier Town Park, golfing, Boardwalk shops
& attractions, Assateaque Island where the wild ponies run and most
of all the sand between your toes at the Beach!
Jan. - Apr. $800-$1000
May - Jun. $900/$1300
July - Aug. $1300-$1400 discounts available
Sept. - Oct. $800-$1200
* Add 10.5% taxes
* $300.00 security deposit required when booking
* Full payment is due 60 days prior to stay
* Additional cleaning charges will apply if condo is not left in
satisfactory condition as outlined in contract.
* Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday - negotiable
*Sept.-May nightly rentals available
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Our condo is newly decorated and with new carpet in soft aqua blue/seagreen decor that will relax and comfort you every minute of your stay. WIFI, Living rm with TV/DVD, Full kitchen, microwave, coffe pot, mixer. 1st master bedroom: with 1 queen bed and 1 roll away bed, 1 TV, DVD on main level. 2nd bedroom suite upstairs includes: 2 queen beds, 1 sofa with 2 chairs, 1 TV/VCR/DVD. Unit has 2 full baths, cathedral ceiling, skylight, 2 ceiling fans, front balcony with chairs and table that sights the ocean, and a back deck that overlooks the private pool. Washer/dryer, dishwasher, iron/board, air condition/heat, bike rack, 2 parking spaces with additional spaces as needed. *Renter must supply: paper goods, linens for 3 queen beds, towels, soap. *Renter must clean- All cleaning supplies provided. Unit is checked after each rental. Additional charge if unit is not left cleaned to specifications given by owner.