House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
This is a "BRAND NEW" luxury, 4 story pool home has sweeping 360* water views from the sunset observation deck. With 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths and 2 pull out beds this house can sleep 6 to 10 people (more than 8 need special permission from owner.) Light and bright "Key West" colors throughout and island style furniture makes this open, airy floor plan more than comfortable. Two screened porches, one on the bedroom level with a large hammock and the other on the living level with a table and six chairs allow for perfect dining and relaxing. With a 42" flat panel TV and high speed internet you have all the conveniences of home. in one of natures most beautiful settings. The 3rd floor game room, including a pool table and board games makes for added family fun . Go for a swim in the sparkling, heated, lagoon pool and walk the pristine deserted beaches in search of that perfect shell. Built with the finest materials including travertine tile, tumbled marble and corian countertops throughout... this house is an experience to remember! Also the 5 outdoor decks let t the outside in with water views everywhere...North Captiva sunshine and salt air are the tonic you need to rejuvinate! Come have the vacation of a lifetime in the "Surf's Up" beach house!!
1. heated 27 x 13 lagoon swimming pool
2. Pool deck with 2 chaise lounges, 4 chairs, table and umbrella
3. Lush tropical landscaping with stepping stone walkway
4. Hot/cold shower for rinsing off sand. 5. Gasl barbeque grill
1. Tiled entry with full size laundry room
2. Bedroom #1 has 2 twin beds (can convert to single king), ceiling fan, satellite TV, Berber carpet
3. Bedroom #2 has a queen cottage bed, ceiling fan, satellite TV, Berber carpet, sliding glass doors that let out to outside covered deck with hammock
4. Guest bathroom, corian countertops, tub/shower combo, floor to ceiling travertine surround tile
with tumbled marble accents
5. Master bedroom has queen cherry sleigh bed, hypo-allergenic pillows, matching cherry armoire with
6. Flat screen satellite TV, sliding glass doors access a screened porch with hammock
6. Master bath has Corian countertop with double sinks, travertine tiled shower with tumbled marble
accents, large master closet
1. Living room with tropical island decor and light and bright with lots of windows, including, 4 panel pocketing sliding glass doors (creates disappearing wall effect)to screened porch.
2. Large screened porch with glass top table and 6 tweed, rocker, sling chairs
3. Comfy island furnishings, including a sleeper sofa, surround a 42" flat panel LCD satellite TV with DVD player
3. Palm tree glass top dining table with 6 wood-backed palm leaf chairs
4. Gourmet kitchen has Corian countertops, tumbled marble back splashes, and upgraded stainless steel
5. Reverse osmosis water system in kitchen provides 99.9% pure water for cooking and drinking
6. Full bathroom with Corian countertop, travertine tile shower with tumbled marble accents
1. Game room with gulf to bay water views
2. Cherry wood, leather pocket pool table and board games
3. Sleeper sofa
4. 3 bar stools
5. Sliding glass doors access open deck with water views on all sides
6. Computer Desk and chair for laptop
7. Circular staircase to 4th floor observation deck
1. Sunset observation deck gives 360* water view for spectacular sunsets and star gazing. A table with four chairs and two chaise lounges make for wonderful sunset snacking and stargasing.
About the Owner
5 based on 14 traveler reviews
Surf's Up is one of the nicest and well appointed beach houses that I have ever rented. Everything that you can think of from beach chairs and towels to kitchen utensils was provided. What a great place to spend your vacation. We had our two children with us who really enjoyed the swimming pool as well as the shelling and fishing on the island. I would highly recommend Surf's Up for anyone looking for a very nice and relaxing vacation on a truly beautiful island!
Perfect family get away home"Perfect family get away home"
The property manager, Tom, was always at the ready if we needed something or had a question?
The owners, Helen and Ron were so helpful in answering questions before we came that we knew exactly what we had to pack!
The house was just what we expected as the web site was accurate in its photos. What you see is what you get here at "Surfs Up", and what we got was 8 days in an beautiful home in paradise! Thank you for sharing your home with us!
Great Place to Stay
The ability to take the golf carts wherever we wanted to go was very convenient. It was nice to be able to spend some time on the beach, some at the Surf’s Up pool, and some time at the North Captiva Island Club pool. We enjoyed drinks poolside during happy hour a few afternoons and even rented jet-skis one day!
This was a very relaxing, low-key vacation and was an excellent destination. We would definitely recommend Surf’s Up to families, couples, or friends wanting to get a way for a relaxing week!
Just as Perfect the Second Time Around!
A week in paradise...
The wildlife was great , we saw Manatees, Dolphins, tortoises, ospreys and racoons.
We spent 2 weeks in Florida, with a week at the the parks then a week to relax on North Captiva , which was a great combination. A great family holiday!
Activity and Interests
Jogging on paths and sandy lanes
Exploring the Nature preserve
Kid's Playpark at Club
Sauna & Steam Rooms at Club
Fishing... the best Tarpon fishing is Nearby
Dining Out (2 Restaurants)
Sightseeing (close to Captiva)
Island Club Facilities
Lighted Tennis Courts
Beach Umbrellas and Toys
Children’s Play Equipment
Ship’s store and Deli
Mango’s Island Grille
For rent from the Island Club
Power Boats and Wave Runners
Vacation Rental Rates
- Weekly Rate: $2150 - $3350
May 1, Dec 23, 2013 $2150 plus 11% Fl Tax per weekl
Thanksgiving week , 2013 $2650 plus 11% Fl tax per week
Dec 22, 2013-Jan 4, 2014 $ 3350 plus 11% Fl tax per week
Spring Break March 8 to April 26, 2014 $3350 plua 11% Fl tax per week
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Use of the North Captiva Island Club, which includes golf cart, large swimming pools, fitness center, kayaks, , as well as the clubs three restaurants. HBO and STARZ Movie Channels Private Heated Pool Wireless Internet gas grill Laundry room with washer and dryer Beautiful Gulf Views 4 flat screenTVs DirecTV Tropical decore throughout house Four seater Golf Cart Bedding (supplied by owner of rental) Linens beach chairs and umbrella Toilet and Facial Tissue Soaps (Bathroom, Kitchen and Laundry) Garbage Bags Kitchen Fully Equipped Stainless Steel Appliances Game Room with Pool Table Two large screened porches Laptop corner with a view crib, highchair and babygate