Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4
We invite you to relax and indulge in an exceptional 1400 sq. ft 3rd
floor condo...fully appointed for everyday living...clean, bright,
open and airy with high vaulted ceilings! Kick back or entertain on
your screened lanai while you enjoy the spectacular views of the 8th
The newly-opened/renovated 18-hole Arthur Hill championship golf course is fun and
challenging for all levels of play. Superb dining, entertainment,
grill and bar fare is found at the recently renovated clubhouse - all
within easy walking distance from the condo.
In addition to the private tennis court and pool just outside your
door, you will find that the community includes these additional amenities with a temporary transfer of membership. Please see the Rates section for additional details:
* Reduced greens fees
* Driving range, putting green, chipping and sand trap practice areas
* 4 Har-Tru lighted tennis courts
* Golf and tennis pro shop / professional instructors
* Fitness center, sauna and showers
* Full calendar of daily social events planned at the Clubhouse
(Bingo, bridge, Mahjong, dinner-themed parties, Yoga and fitness
classes, and many more!)
* Olympic sized swimming pool
* Outside picnic areas and grills
Great condo in a beautiful community
About the Owner
5 based on 6 traveler reviews
Great condo in a beautiful community
Great Relaxing Vacation
Great place to stay.
Great place to relax and enjoy!
We have spent of one the most relaxing vacations at this condo. The place is immaculate. It provides everything you need for a very comfortable stay. Owners are wonderful and very easy to communicate with. Location is perfect - close to the beach, center of town, restaurants, attractions, and shopping. Lanai opens to a magnificent golf course, so you can relax watching people play (we do not golf).
We did not want to leave, and are looking forward to staying there again.
Great condo in Great Community
Activity and Interests
Minutes away from some of the most beautiful beaches in the world -
Siesta Key, Lido and Nokomis beaches are world renowned for their
soft white sand and spectacular sunsets. Visit Crescent Beach,
famous for its excellent snorkeling at Point of Rocks or go
beachcombing shells down the coast of Turtle Beach. There are
unlimited fishing and recreational opportunities.
Area attractions include fabulous restaurants, shopping, the Marina
and Bay Island Park in downtown Sarasota are a short ride away. You
are close to St. Armand's (Central Florida's version of Rodeo Drive
shopping), known for its international flair and ambience, a one-hour
hop to Tampa's Busch Gardens, or a two-hour jaunt to Orlando and
Nature lovers will feel at home at Pelican Man's Bird Sanctuary,
Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Mayakka River State Park, Sarasota
Jungle Gardens and the Mote Marine Aquarium.
Don't forget that the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall offers a world
of music, dance and theater!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Exit Cleaning Fee $90
- Refundable damage deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12.0%
Security deposit due on or before the 7th day of receipt of Lease Agreement. An advance deposit of 50% of your balance is due 90 days prior to arrival. The balance is due 15 days prior to arrival. All amounts are payable in US funds via check or money order.
Monthly Rate: $ 1750 - $ 3500
Monthly rates for 2015 & 2016 : (See calendar for availability)
Jan - Mar $ 3500
May - Sept $ 1750
Oct - Nov $ 2000
Dec $ 2500
** Discount for multiple bookings **
$500 refundable security deposit, $90 exit cleaning fee and 12%
resort tax on all leases less than six months.
Monthly rate includes all utilities and high speed wireless internet.
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Enjoy all the comforts of home....in this well-maintained luxury getaway: FREE WI-FI * High vaulted ceilings * Master Bedroom with king-sized bed, walk-in closet and private bath * Second Bedroom with twin beds and bath * Spacious and fully equipped kitchen with both breakfast bar and eat- in kitchen * Separate dining area for entertaining * Cheerful and bright living room * Screened lanai with beautiful views of the golf course * Washer/dryer in condo for your convenience * FLAT SCREEN HD Cable TV in living room, televisions in bedrooms, DVD, Stereo, VCR and high-speed internet * Linens and towels * Assigned covered carport and ample guest parking * Gated community * Easy elevator access * Extensive walking and biking paths. * Direct access to the Legacy Bike Trail - 10 miles between Sarasota and Venice FL * Closely situated to a shopping mall, grocery store, and restaurants * FREE WIFI in the Condo