Villa, 5 Bedrooms, 6.5 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Welcome to our Puerto Vallarta Villa, 'Villa Esplendora'
Our luxury villa is the perfect blend of tasteful design and comfortable living, in complete harmony with its natural surroundings with elements such as indoor tropical gardens, lakes, and waterfalls.
Our Villa Esplendora Features:
• 3 luxurious oceanfront bedrooms with king-sized beds and Jacuzzis.
• 1 garden bedroom with a king-sized bed.
• 1 garden bedroom with two queen-sized beds.
• Private staff including a personal houseman, a professional chef, daily housekeeping, and daily groundskeeping.
• Heated infinity pool overlooking the ocean.
• Large outdoor jacuzzi can accommodate a party of 10.
• Outdoor BBQ, Palapa, and wet bar.
• Excellent air conditioning.
• Fully equipped, modern kitchen.
• Washer & dryer. (But you won't need to use these. Let our staff handle that!)
For more information and pictures check out our website, vacationsofsplendor%5Bdot%5Dcom!
the most relaxing trip EVER
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
This vacation exceeded my expectations on many levels. Your Puerto Vallarta villa was even nicer than I anticipated based upon the beautiful pictures.
Having rented villas in various destinations previously, I know that the staff can make all the difference. Segio, Concha and Carman as well as the other villa staff were beyond exceptional! They provided excellent service, excellent food with the perfect touch cordiality. Thank you!
5 based on 21 traveler reviews
the most relaxing trip EVER
Did not want to leave - It was wonderful!!!
Villa Esplendora Vavation!
Three Generations Celebrate Awesome Thanksgiving
Perfect GIRLS GETAWAY!!
Activity and Interests
The Town - Tourists began flocking to this tropical seaside paradise in the late 19th Century. However, it took a movie starring Richard Burton and Ave Gardner, John Huston’s Night of the Iguana filmed in 1963, to showcase the magnificence of Puerto Vallarta to the rest of the world. Burton loved the area so much that he owned two homes in Puerto Vallarta which were often used by Elizabeth Taylor. The homes still remain in the Gringo Gulch area of Puerto Vallarta, although sold by Taylor around 1990. Vallarta is culturally rich in art, cuisine and natural beauty, as well as some of the warmest and friendliest people on the planet.
Relax by the infinity pool that blurs the separation from the ocean, have some refreshments while enjoying the 10-person Jacuzzi or just relax in one of three private Jacuzzis found in the three oceanfront master suites. Enjoy snacks, drinks and meals served under the outdoor Palapa and take in spectacular evening sunsets.
* Snorkling & Diving - At Mismaloya Beach, just 2 miles South of Villa Esplendora, you will find snorkeling and diving tours that will fully equip you for a short jaunt to the Los Arcos ecological marine preserves - which boasts the best diving and snorkeling in the Puerto Vallarta area. You can also take many different excursions that leave from the Marina Terminal in town.
* Charter Fishing - Excellent fishing charters can be hired at nearby Mismaloya Beach or out of Marina Vallarta.
* Jungle Canopy Tour - Just a few miles south, you can give your best Tarzan or Jane impression over the jungle canopy and rivers, or have dinner and a cool drink while the more adventurous glide atop the jungle canopy. This is a must visit in Puerto Vallarta and is lots of fun. Our favorite tour company is Canopy Tours De Los Veranos.
* Golf - Our favorite courses are located at Vista Vallarta, where you will find two championship golf courses - one designed by Jack Nicklaus and the other by Tom Weiskoff. Wow!
* Whale Watching - You can take a whale watching cruise or just a lovely sunset cruise where you are almost certain to see whales from December through April, along with the typical sightings of Dolphins and other marine life. Make sure you bring some binoculars, as there will be numerous whale and dolphin sightings from our pool terrace as well!
* Yelapa - Spend an afternoon at Yelapa, a quiet beach reached only by boat. Yelapa has no cars, one road and just a recent infusion of electricity. Its tranquility, natural beauty and seclusion have made it a popular home for artists and local natives. Lie in the sun, swim, snorkel, eat fresh-grilled seafood at a beachside restaurant or sample the local moonshine, "raicilla".
- Nightly Rate: $960 - $1350
Weekly Rate: $6048 - $8505
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
We're often offering special rates and discounts, so please get in touch!
Jan 03 - Apr 30, 2014
May 1 - Oct 31, 2014
Nov 1 - Dec 17, 2014
Dec 18 - Jan 2, 2015
* Rates listed above cover the first 8 guests. For additional guests up to 12, added charges apply for daily cooking, housekeeping, shopping, etc.
Additional Booking Info:
1) Minimum 5-night stay during regular rates, minimum 7-night stay during Christmas holiday.
2) Deposit - 50% due upon Reservation
3) Remaining Balance - Due 30 days prior to arrival (60 days for Holiday Rates)
4) Taxes/Cleaning/Cooking - Included!
5) We accept Most Major Credit Cards, PayPal or Personal Check
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 6 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Bathroom 5
- Bathroom 6
- Half Bathroom
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- What's Included in Our Rates? 1) Complimentary Laundry Services - No need to jam everything into your luggage. At our villa we will do your laundry each day, neatly press and fold your clothes. 2) Complimentary Shopping Services - Need something from town? Just let us know and our villa staff will pick it for you up on the way in the next morning. - We will purchase all food & beverage items that you will need for your group based upon your exact requests. 3) Complimentary Meal Preparation - Your personal chef will prepare a number of traditional meals or specially prepare something just for you! Whether it is burgers or lobster, the menu is your choice! - Your personal villa chef will prepare two meals everyday except for Sunday. 4) Coplimentary Daily Housekeeping - Your private villa room will be cleaned each and every day, sometimes more frequently if necessary. 5) Complimentary On-Site Concierge services - Let your personal villa houseman, Sergio, make tee times, excursion reservations, transportation arrangements, etc. Whatever you want, he will make it happen! 6) All Taxes Included – Many Puerto Vallarta villa rentals tack on a lot of extra tax. All taxes are included in the price of stay. No hidden fees. 7) No Profit Mark-Up on Food & Beverages – There is absolutely no profit mark-up on food & beverage items. So, enjoying food & beverages at our Puerto Vallarta villa is very economical, typically ranging from just $10 - $20 per person per day for food, plus your consumption of beverages. If you want tequila, we buy you a bottle and pour/mix it for you. We simply collect the receipts and present them to you every other day. No surprises at the end of the trip! 8) Tips? – Strictly up to you. However, experience shows us that guests are so impressed with the food, service, and friendliness of our wonderful villa staff, they are eager to show their appreciation. Master Suites - There are three oceanfront master suites with unobstructed, panoramic views of the Banderas Bay. Retractable doors open up these rooms to the sky and ocean, and all three suites enjoy the comforts of king-sized beds - in addition to private Jacuzzis perched on private balconies. Bamboo Garden Bedrooms - Bamboo gardens and cascading waterfalls lead guests to these cozy, private garden bedrooms in the interior of the home - one equipped with a king-sized bed and the other with two queen-sized beds. Family Room, Dining, and Kitchen - The grand staircase leads to a wonderfully expansive area in the villa where the family room, dining room, island bar and kitchen all perfectly blend together to make entertaining easy, beautiful and enjoyable. This area seamlessly opens to the gigantic pool terrace area through retractable doors. Pool Terrace - The pool terrace features a large infinity pool, a 10-person Jacuzzi, dining Palapa (a thatched roof structure), barbeque, rotisserie and wet bar. The pool is bookmarked by two fountains and fire pits that provide a warm and beautiful atmosphere at night. Speakers located on the pool terrace connect to the whole house sound system. There is an array of luxurious outdoor seating and lounges to enjoy spectacular views of the ocean, Los Arcos and the mountains that frame beautiful Banderas Bay.