Welcome to our Puerto Vallarta Villa, 'Villa Esplendora'
Our luxury villa is the perfect blend of tasteful design and comfortable living, in complete harmony with its natural surroundings with elements such as indoor tropical gardens, lakes, and waterfalls.
Our Villa Esplendora Features:
• 3 luxurious oceanfront bedrooms with king-sized beds and Jacuzzis.
• 1 garden bedroom with a king-sized bed.
• 1 garden bedroom with two queen-sized beds.
• Private staff including a personal houseman, a professional chef, daily housekeeping, and daily groundskeeping.
• Heated infinity pool overlooking the ocean.
• Large outdoor jacuzzi can accommodate a party of 10.
• Outdoor BBQ, Palapa, and wet bar.
• Excellent air conditioning.
• Fully equipped, modern kitchen.
• Washer & dryer. (But you won't need to use these. Let our staff handle that!)
For more information and pictures check out our website, vacationsofsplendor%5Bdot%5Dcom!
This vacation exceeded my expectations on many levels. Your Puerto Vallarta villa was even nicer than I anticipated based upon the beautiful pictures.
Having rented villas in various destinations previously, I know that the staff can make all the difference. Segio, Concha and Carman as well as the other villa staff were beyond exceptional! They provided excellent service, excellent food with the perfect touch cordiality. Thank you!
The Town - Tourists began flocking to this tropical seaside paradise in the late 19th Century. However, it took a movie starring Richard Burton and Ave Gardner, John Huston’s Night of the Iguana filmed in 1963, to showcase the magnificence of Puerto Vallarta to the rest of the world. Burton loved the area so much that he owned two homes in Puerto Vallarta which were often used by Elizabeth Taylor. The homes still remain in the Gringo Gulch area of Puerto Vallarta, although sold by Taylor around 1990. Vallarta is culturally rich in art, cuisine and natural beauty, as well as some of the warmest and friendliest people on the planet.
Relax by the infinity pool that blurs the separation from the ocean, have some refreshments while enjoying the 10-person Jacuzzi or just relax in one of three private Jacuzzis found in the three oceanfront master suites. Enjoy snacks, drinks and meals served under the outdoor Palapa and take in spectacular evening sunsets.
* Snorkling & Diving - At Mismaloya Beach, just 2 miles South of Villa Esplendora, you will find snorkeling and diving tours that will fully equip you for a short jaunt to the Los Arcos ecological marine preserves - which boasts the best diving and snorkeling in the Puerto Vallarta area. You can also take many different excursions that leave from the Marina Terminal in town.
* Charter Fishing - Excellent fishing charters can be hired at nearby Mismaloya Beach or out of Marina Vallarta.
* Jungle Canopy Tour - Just a few miles south, you can give your best Tarzan or Jane impression over the jungle canopy and rivers, or have dinner and a cool drink while the more adventurous glide atop the jungle canopy. This is a must visit in Puerto Vallarta and is lots of fun. Our favorite tour company is Canopy Tours De Los Veranos.
* Golf - Our favorite courses are located at Vista Vallarta, where you will find two championship golf courses - one designed by Jack Nicklaus and the other by Tom Weiskoff. Wow!
* Whale Watching - You can take a whale watching cruise or just a lovely sunset cruise where you are almost certain to see whales from December through April, along with the typical sightings of Dolphins and other marine life. Make sure you bring some binoculars, as there will be numerous whale and dolphin sightings from our pool terrace as well!
* Yelapa - Spend an afternoon at Yelapa, a quiet beach reached only by boat. Yelapa has no cars, one road and just a recent infusion of electricity. Its tranquility, natural beauty and seclusion have made it a popular home for artists and local natives. Lie in the sun, swim, snorkel, eat fresh-grilled seafood at a beachside restaurant or sample the local moonshine, "raicilla".
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.