Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
You can't get much nearer the water's edge! Wake up to beautiful sunrises over the bay right outside your window and enjoy wonderful sunsets just steps away on the private beach when you stay at this second floor updated luxury condo with sweeping uninterrupted views of Little Sarasota Bay from the moment you walk in. Benefit from the peace, quiet and beauty of staying at this bayside property with beach fun and activities only 2 minutes away. A perfect retreat!
Extensively and tastefully remodelled with fabulous open-plan kitchen, granite counters and breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. New tile floors throughout and new wood floor to master bedroom. Freshly painted for 2013.
Newly appointed bathrooms with walk-in shower with seat in Master, granite and porcelain tiles to
walls and floors. Enclosed balcony with sliding windows overlooking the private mature landscaped gardens, bay and docks, which are all lighted in the evenings for extra enjoyment.
The famous Siesta Key Beach is a short drive away and has just been nominated Number 1 BEACH by Trip Advisor!
By staying at the south end of Siesta you will avoid the long traffic lines during season with easy access on and off the Key.
Second floor with elevator access.
Swim in one of the 2 heated pools which have recently been resurfaced, barbeque at the beach or right at the side of the bay, fish from the boat docks out on the bay.
Play golf at one of the many local courses.
Everything Is Outstanding!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We loved your place and cannot wait to come back. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful home with us. And we loved Siesta Key.
1 traveler review
Everything Is Outstanding!
Activity and Interests
There are 3 restaurants - casual and upmarket - within walking distance. Local stores and many restaurants are within just a few minutes drive.
Siesta Key has been VOTED NO. 1 BEACH in the United States and is just 10 minutes drive!
Bay Tree Club is at the quieter beautiful Turtle Beach end of the Key. The public part of the beach, which is just a few blocks away, has been updated and improved with picnic tables, boardwalk, boat ramp, fishing pier and kayak launch facility. But still retains its natural appeal. Only minutes drive away is Crescent Beach with shops and restaurants and Siesta Village with its variety of restaurants, shops, boutiques and lively nightlife.
Central and Downtown Sarasota is approx. 5 miles drive and has excellent restaurants, theaters, opera, ballet and individual shops and boutiques.
Sarasota County boasts more than 50 golf courses and some are within 10 miles or so of Siesta Key.
During the summer benefit from the vastly reduced rates with the 'Summer Card'.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 2016 - Mar 31 2016
30 night minimum stay
May 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Admin charge $50
- Tax Rate 12.0%
By check or bank transfer. Security Deposit on signing Contract. Total rental amount one month before arrival.
Weekly Rate: $850 - $1250
Monthly Rate: $3400-$4100
Cleaning charge as agreed
January - April $4100 per month
May - December $1700 per 2-weeks period * (minimum)
Plus cleaning fee
Rates are negotiable for consecutive months/2-week periods
Security Deposit required on signing Contract
Not suitable for small children
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 1 - Walk-in enclosed shower with seat and handrail. Fully tiled. Granite sink top. Bathroom 2 - full tub with shower over. Fully tiled.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bed 1 - Kingsize bed, large walk-in closet, sliders to lanai, new laminate wood floor, flat screen tv, water views. Bed 2 - Kingsize bed, large closet, flat screen tv.
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Master Bedroom: Full bay views from windows and sliding doors to balcony. King bed, flat screen TV, large walk-in closet. New wood floor just installed. Master Ensuite bathroom has walk-in shower with built-in seat and handrail, granite finish. Bedroom 2: King size bed, Flat screen TV, large walk-in closet space. Ensuite to Second full bathroom with tub and shower over. Kitchen: granite counters, m/wave, stainless steel fridge, dishwasher, central breakfast bar and stools. Exceptionally well equipped. Open plan to: Dining area with glass table and chairs. Living room: Comfortably furnished, new tile floor, large flat screen TV, CD, DVD, sliding doors to Lanai with sofa, chairs and small dining table overlooking the bay, glass sliding windows looking out over the water and docks. FREE Wi-Fi Internet access. Heating and air conditioning. Quality linens, towels, beach towels, etc. all provided. Washer/Drier. Elevator. Beachside storage cabana with all the necessary beach supplies - chairs, umbrellas, etc. for your convenience right by the beach. Bay Tree Club is built in beautifully landscaped grounds with two heated pools - one bayside and one beach side. Both pools and decks were resurfaced in 2012. Private beach access with own storage cabana. Shower and Restroom. Everything you need to enjoy the beautiful uncrowded private beach. Barbeque and picnic areas overlooking bay or beach side. Fishing from the boat docks or just enjoy a relaxing evening drink sitting out on the docks overlooking the bay or in the pleasant shade of the trees and watching the wild life. We have had resident ospreys with their chicks nesting on the docks, woodpeckers and other tropical birds right outside in the trees (or landing on the screen!). On the beach side we frequently see the large gopher tortoise, dolphins and manatees in the ocean and if we're really lucky we get to watch the bobcat checking out the area! Car parking space and space for guests. Sorry, no pets allowed