* Fully furnished 4 bedrooms (oversized/spacious 4th bedroom upstairs w/4 single beds); suitable rental for 3 couples/4 children.
* We are centrally located on LBI.
* 2 full baths.
* Bayside, extended-sized Cape single-family home, 3 houses from the bay.
* Convenient location -Acme grocery store, movie theater, Skipper Dipper ice cream parlor a few blocks away; short walk to the ocean.
* Fully equipped kitchen, granite countertops, new kitchen cabinets - all new appliances.
* Wood flooring entire downstairs (living room, bedrooms, kitchen, dining area, laundry area.
* Leather couch & recliner.
* Outside deck w/furniture and gas grill w/cooking utensils.
* Enclosed outside shower.
* Daytime views of boating activities, evening views of beautiful sunsets.
* Neatly maintained property.
* No Boardwalks on Island.
* Complete renovation of entire downstairs.
* 45-minute drive to Atlantic City (south on GSP)
* FISHING TOURNAMENTS OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER
“We had been vacationing on LBI for many years with our family. It was always a happy experience for us with great memories. We knew once we arrived everything we needed was at our fingertips & we did not have to make long trips in the car to get where we needed to be. The beaches were the same every year, clean as always and it was an incredibly family oriented & extremely safe location. There was something to do for every age group. It was a unique area.”
As you drive down the main boulevard you will find a variety of places to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This is a very uncomplicated island with so much to offer including rental boats and fishing charters, jet skiing & parasailing, wind surfing, with a variety of night spots. Miniature golf courses, bicycle rentals, bicycle/jogging lanes and beautiful clean beaches. Fantasy Island Amusement Park (not overwhelming in size) and Thundering Surf Water Park, across from Bay Village with numerous shops and boutiques 10 minutes away. Enjoy a tour of Barnegat Light House and enjoy the views of Barnegat Bay. Long Beach Island is an 18-mile island, narrow in size, which is family oriented. If there is something you are looking for, just take a ride down the boulevard and you will find it! This is a very safety conscious area.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
A 50% deposit is required to hold a reservation. Two weeks prior to arriving balance and Security Deposit are due.
Weekly Rate: $1250 - $285
July 2014 - $2850
August 2014 - $2850
September 2014 - $1250
October 2014 - $1250
November 2014 - $1250
This is an excellent home to be shared by two families who would like to vacation together along with children and grandparents.
Signed Rental Agreement and deposit needed for all reservations, otherwise available weeks are open to all inquiries.
“The house location was great for us because we had the privacy we needed in spite of all the activity on the island; at the same time we were only a short walk to the beach & everything that is available once you are on the boulevard (a short distance to the end of our street.) The main grocery store is a few blocks away along with ice cream parlor for kids. We are three houses from the bay, which allows us to view boating activities from our yard & far end of the deck. We are not isolated in any way from all the activities available on LBI. We are centrally located on the island; there is not an excessive amount of activity, or inactivity. We especially liked our home because we have never felt cramped even when family has vacationed with us. The layout of the house is perfect for 3 couples & 4 children for sleeping (has appropriate beds) & eating (10 seated). Our deck & yard is as accommodating as the inside of the house and includes an enclosed outdoor shower to rinse off after a day at the beach. There is the Beach Haven Park Yacht Club at the end of our street w/boat slip. The back yard is spacious, giving you the feeling of not being closed-in by other houses.”