Owners since 2002, we know the property and unit selection criteria better than most. We're the 'PREMIUM WEEK SPECIALISTS'. Inquire with us for the best selection of premium dates for Ritz Carlton Holiday / Premium Weeks on the Web.
Inquire with us for one of the largest selections of Ritz Carlton Holiday / Premium Weeks on the Web.
:) - Love the Ritz so much that you'd consider potential PURCHASE of your own Fractional Interest at the Ritz Carlton Club St Thomas at greatly REDUCED PRICES - more than 50%+ off the Original Purchase Prices (now $75,000-$125,000), then inquire today and enjoy the reciprocity to many Ritz locations worldwide.
The Ritz Carlton Club, St. Thomas
(Newly remodeled units for 2009 with nearly $100,000 in each unit's renovation! Stunning!)
* Hurricane/Off Season* Week Rentals: $4,200-$5,500/wk
* Summer Season* Week Rentals: $4,500-$6,300/wk
* Winter Season* Week Rentals: $6,300-$9,000/wk
* Holiday* Week Rentals - Christmas, NYE, Pres Day, Easter, Spring Break: $7,000 - 14,5000/wk
* ALL OCEAN FRONT CONDOS. PENTHOUSES AVAILABLE. PURCHASE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. SPACE LIMITED.
The Ritz Carlton Club, St. Thomas
The beauty of St. Thomas is elevated to new heights by The Ritz-Carlton Club's timeless elegance and uncompromising attention to detail. Residences are directly on the beach at Great Bay, where the view is a classic Caribbean panorama of gentle surf, palm trees and distant hills. Garden paths
lined with lush greenery and exotic blossoms, lead past private pools and ocean view sundecks to the exclusive Ritz-Carlton resort. Club Members have full access to the resort's superb spa, full-
service water sports center, and an exciting array of restaurants.
Ritz Carlton Club Residences Overview:
* 2-Master bedroom suites, with king beds, down pillows and comforters, with separate verandahs for
* Sofa bed in living room sleeps two (2) additional guests (sleeps 6 total).
* A fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counters, with dishwasher, laundry room with full-
size washer + dryer.
* 2 bathrooms, featuring deluxe marble and granite with soaking tubs, hair dryers, bathrobes.
* Flat panel Cable TVs, VCR, DVD + CD players with surround-sound.
* Beautifully-decorated floor plan with inviting areas for rest and relaxation.
* Twice a day maid service is standard.
* Also take advantage of the amenities of the adjacent Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas resort hotel with
their Full-Service SPA, great golf on the island, on-premise dining or room-service, and even the
Ritz Kids program.
* Voted #1 and #3 resort in the Caribbean respectively by Conde Nast and Travel & Leisure
** Note: We also have other Ritz Carlton rentals in our inventory. Ask us about other properties.
Purchase from the Ritz:
** Interested in purchasing a condo unit directly from the Ritz Carlton Club. We have several for resale at all levels. Let me know your interest and I can walk you through the entire process.
A vast array of activities at this Island Paradise:
You will be amazed at the rainbow of colors you see as you encounter
the live coral reefs and crystal-clear waters of St. Thomas and St.
Explore St. Thomas' natural beauty and marine life on a guided tour
through the St. Thomas Marine Sanctuary and Mangrove Lagoon.
Explore shipwrecks, pinnacles and tunnels in one of the Caribbean's
most popular diving destinations. In the neighboring British Virgin
Islands, visit the wreck of the Rhone. Please stop by Patagon, our
on-site dive center, for additional details.
Renowned for its perfect windsurfing conditions, St. Thomas is the
ideal setting for your-round windsurfing.
St. Thomas and St. John are a hiker's delight - from discovering
secluded beaches to exploring full-fledged sugar mill and plantation
Ride through lush green hills on a secluded trail leading to the
beach. At Half Moon Stables, horses and ponies are available, as
well as your choice of English or Western saddles. Visit Carolina
Coral Stables in Coral Bay, and discover the beauty of St. Johns'
interior during a relaxing ride on a horse or donkey.
Set sail aboard The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas' own catamaran, The
Lady Lynsey, offering day snorkel sails and sunset sails. Or, enjoy
one of the many charters available on St. Thomas, where you can
discover the beauty of the Caribbean Sea as you explore white-sand
beaches and snorkel through live coral reefs.
Challenge yourself at St. Thomas' Mahogany Run - a Tom Fazio-
designed, par-70, 18-hole golf course overlooking the Atlantic
Ocean. This course boasts what are considered to be 18 of the most
beautiful and challenging holes in the Caribbean. Test your golf
skills on the 13th, 14th, and 15th holes - better known as the
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.