Clean, Warm, Fully Stocked, and Completely Remodeled Studio!
This warm, south-facing studio has it all, including a 46 inch LCD TV and a private view of a beautiful wooded area. The complex is beautifully maintained with large Jacuzzi's, sauna, bbq areas and summer pool. Only 2 short blocks from Starbucks, restaurants, movie theatre, grocery store, and other shopping. But why walk!?! The free shuttle stops directly in front of our complex. Ride it to the slopes, to shop, to The Village and Gondola. This is by far the best value without compromising any wanted amenities.
Directly on FREE Green Line Shuttle, only 1 mile to Eagle Lodge with its High-Speed Eagle Lift! The Eagle run connects to all other lodges or connect to the FREE Red Line and take the shuttle to all other Lodges.
Comfort and Amenities
Sleeps 4: Queen murphy bed (w/ memory foam topper), Queen sofa bed, OR
bunk beds (with privacy curtains so the kids can sleep)
* 46 inch LCD flatscreen TV w/ cable DVD
* Free Wi Fi Internet Service
* CD Player with AM/FM Radio
* Beautiful wood burning fireplace with firewood
* Gourmet Kitchen--fully stocked, also--new cabinets, slab granite, stainless
steel sink, wood floors, all new appliances, etc.
* Custom storage area for ski equipment or all your fishing gear
* Telphone with unlimited local calls
* Linens and Towels included
* Snow Shovel
* Lots of storage for all your gear, including a full dresser (most studios lack
Unique Location in Complex
* Located adjacent to the large Jacuzzi, Sauna, BBQ area and summer pool.
* Next to Laundry Facilities
* Easy Access - on the ground floor (no lugging gear up a flight of stairs)
Fully Equipped Kitchen including:
* All new appliances including Microwave
* Coffee Maker
* Crock Pot
* Pancake Griddle and Waffle Maker
* All Cookware, flatware, dishware.
On-site management to help you with any problems
Allergy and smoke free! Absolutely NO SMOKING & NO PETS.
WINTER: skiing, snowboarding, sledding, cross county skiing, snow mobiling, gondola (aerial tramway) rides, shopping, movie theatre, nightlife, day spas.
SUMMER: fishing, golf, gondola (aerial tramway) rides,
backpacking, hiking, mountain biking, guided tours, horseback riding, hot air
ballooning, hot springs soaking, hot tubbing, kayaking, mountain
biking, movies, museums, off-road 4WD vehicle use, scenic aircraft
flights, skateboard skate park, kayaking, nightlife and day spas
YEAR ROUND FUN: shopping, restaurants, theatre, day spas & nightlife
Remaining Weekdays through February for only $80 per night. That is a $30 savings for any night Sunday to through Thursday! Friday and Saturday nights only $140. Do not miss out on our best deal of the Winter. The snow is great and so are these prices. Do not miss out on this opportunity! Book today or contact us for more information.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Dec 19 2014 - May 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Full payment is made at the time of the reservation by VISA or MasterCard. If you need to cancel then we will attempt to rent the cancelled time. Any amount we are able to rent will be refunded to you but if we are not able to rent then there is no refund.
Nightly Rate: $75 - $110
Weekly Rate: $525 - $740
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Best Value in Town.
WINTER: (Dec - April 30) (2 night min stay)
SUMMER-FALL: (May - Nov 30) (2 night min stay)
$75 M-Th: $90 Fri-Sun per night (2 night min stay)
$500 Weekly (7 nights) Only $71 per night!!!
HOLIDAYS: (3 night minimum stay)