Clean, Warm, Fully Stocked, and Completely Remodeled Studio!
This warm, south-facing studio has it all, including a 46 inch LCD TV and a private view of a beautiful wooded area. The complex is beautifully maintained with large Jacuzzi's, sauna, bbq areas and summer pool. Only 2 short blocks from Starbucks, restaurants, movie theatre, grocery store, and other shopping. But why walk!?! The free shuttle stops directly in front of our complex. Ride it to the slopes, to shop, to The Village and Gondola. This is by far the best value without compromising any wanted amenities.
Directly on FREE Green Line Shuttle, only 1 mile to Eagle Lodge with its High-Speed Eagle Lift! The Eagle run connects to all other lodges or connect to the FREE Red Line and take the shuttle to all other Lodges.
Comfort and Amenities
Sleeps 4: Queen murphy bed (w/ memory foam topper), Queen sofa bed, OR
bunk beds (with privacy curtains so the kids can sleep)
* 46 inch LCD flatscreen TV w/ cable DVD
* Free Wi Fi Internet Service
* CD Player with AM/FM Radio
* Beautiful wood burning fireplace with firewood
* Gourmet Kitchen--fully stocked, also--new cabinets, slab granite, stainless
steel sink, wood floors, all new appliances, etc.
* Custom storage area for ski equipment or all your fishing gear
* Telphone with unlimited local calls
* Linens and Towels included
* Snow Shovel
* Lots of storage for all your gear, including a full dresser (most studios lack
Unique Location in Complex
* Located adjacent to the large Jacuzzi, Sauna, BBQ area and summer pool.
* Next to Laundry Facilities
* Easy Access - on the ground floor (no lugging gear up a flight of stairs)
Fully Equipped Kitchen including:
* All new appliances including Microwave
* Coffee Maker
* Crock Pot
* Pancake Griddle and Waffle Maker
* All Cookware, flatware, dishware.
On-site management to help you with any problems
Allergy and smoke free! Absolutely NO SMOKING & NO PETS.
WINTER: skiing, snowboarding, sledding, cross county skiing, snow mobiling, gondola (aerial tramway) rides, shopping, movie theatre, nightlife, day spas.
SUMMER: fishing, golf, gondola (aerial tramway) rides,
backpacking, hiking, mountain biking, guided tours, horseback riding, hot air
ballooning, hot springs soaking, hot tubbing, kayaking, mountain
biking, movies, museums, off-road 4WD vehicle use, scenic aircraft
flights, skateboard skate park, kayaking, nightlife and day spas
YEAR ROUND FUN: shopping, restaurants, theatre, day spas & nightlife
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.