House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 7 Sleeps
An upscale home high up in Uptown Sedona, in an upscale, quiet
neighborhood with some of the most spectacular views in Sedona.
You will find this space a comfortable and cozy retreat space to get
away from it all. People have described staying here as a feeling of
being embraced within the space.
Rustic elegance describes the decor. Travertine floors, gorgeous
granite countertops and red birch cabinets define the kitchen and
dining area while cherry wood floors with a splendid red rock wood
burning fireplace defines the living room which extends itself
through sliding glass doors to the patio.
All of these areas have open views to the fabulous vistas.
Hot tub on patio to view the red rocks glowing at sunset.
Gas fireplace in Master bedroom, fabulous views from the king bed, Jacuzzi tub in Master bathroom.
Faux painting throughout.
Take that necessary time for yourself!! Enjoy retreating and
getting back in touch with your self and your loved ones!
Glenn & Caroline
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Glenn & Caroline
Activity and Interests
Walk outside and within 100 yards walk onto the fabulous Sedona hiking trails.
Easy access to meditate & center oneself in the creative/healing Sedona vortexes--
Within a 10 minute hike you can get away from it all and not see any other homes.
Jacuzzi right from the upper deck overlooking magnificent views of
Wilson Mountain, Schnebly Hill mountains and the spectacular
sparkling stars by night.
A 5 minute drive (15 minute walk) to Uptown shops, art galleries,
restaurants and activities.
Opportunity to sign up for a therapeutic retreat for pain relief &
rejuvenation that will leave you feeling totally renewed and in
deeper connection with your Self. Live free of pain!
Feel good in your own body!
In the whole area are Hiking, Rock Climbing, Star Gazing, Biking,
Golf, Tennis, Fitness Center, Ballooning, Air Tours, Jeep Tours,
Miniature Golf, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding,
Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Sightseeing, Resting,
Relaxing and Recuperating.
"This provided the perfect place for our wedding and honeymoon."
"Our family felt so at home here and we had a great time. It is a lovely home."
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Dec 8 2014 - Jun 5 2016
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100
- Cleaning $150
Monthly Rate: $2900 - $3500 for cozy Uptown retreat home. (Regularly $2900-$3500).
$150 cleaning fee.
An additional $50 fee for each person over 4
Additional $100 for pets.
30% nonrefundable deposit to reserve your space.
Remaining balance is due 2 weeks before arrival.
Checks and Credit cards (MC, Visa & Discover) accepted. Cash as well for remaining balance.
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - jetted tub
- Bathroom 2 - combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, Or 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Room for extra mattress on floor also
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Hot tub on upper deck overlooking the spectacular views. Wake up in the Master bedroom gazing at the spectacular rock formations. Snuggle in the king size bed with the gas fireplace lit and under the star lights. Soothe yourself in the jacuzzi bathtub in the Master bathroom (also has shower). 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms: Master bedroom with king bed. 2nd bedroom with 2 twins or a king (your preference). Large 3rd bedroom with a queen, a futon & the ability to put an extra mattress on the floor. This 3rd bedroom is downstairs with a sink available for use while the full bathroom is upstairs next to the 2nd bedroom. Sheets and towels provided. Wi fi Internet Cable TV DVD/Video/CD player. DVDs/Videos/CDs/Books/Magazines/games all provided. Washer/Dryer. Fully stocked kitchen, yes with a coffee maker & blender Out door grill