Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Three-month-minimum Turn-Key rental - bring your clothes, your toothbrush and a smile. This is the nicest, freshest, best-furnished, best-equipped unit in Del Mar (ask us to email more photos). Fresh linens, dishes, pots, pans, beach towels, etc., even soap - it's all here waiting for you!
First-class, first-floor oceanfront southeast corner unit right on the Ocean.
Faces east and southeast; the sunrises and moonrises are absolutely spectacular. Sleep to the sound of the sea; breathe fresh ocean air.
On 'Orchid Island', one of the string of Florida barrier islands on Florida's Atlantic coast. The Ocean lies on one side of our island, the inland waterway (or the 'Intracoastal Waterway', the 'ICW') on the other. Here, the ICW is open and broad - we call it the 'Indian River Lagoon'. In addition to Tarpon, Snook and Bass fishing in our mangroves, we offer offshore sportfishing here in the 'Sailfish capital of the world'.
Cross the Lagoon from our barrier island to the Vero Beach mainland and freshwater fish the Blue Cypress Lake.
Del Mar is a welcoming community consisting of just over two-hundred residences in nine low-rise buildings on the sweeping green-grass grounds of the former oceanside Tuerk (Tropicana) estate. Only three of our buildings are directly on the oceanfront: Our building and our Clubhouse are two. Our first-floor Florida Room is about 40 feet from the beach.
Grass and Sabal Palms; beautiful sunrises; sleeping to the lullaby of gently breaking ocean waves; fresh salt air; the beautiful, broad Atlantic Ocean; and a lovely, lonely sandy beach stretching for miles in both directions. This is Vero Beach. This is 'Where the Tropics begin'. This is the heart of Florida's famous 'Treasure Coast'.
The 'Treasure Coast' derives its name from the 1715 wreck on our shores of an entire Spanish treasure fleet en route from Cuba to Spain. Beachcombers and treasure hunters still find the occasional Gold Doubloon in the soft sands of our barrier island beaches.
But we are not on some remote island. We are centrally located on the east coast of Florida, and we are easy to reach by airplane or motor vehicle. We only seem far away, because we still have a small-town charm, and strangers here will greet you with a pleasant smile and a sincere hello.
We are within easy driving distance of major Airports: Palm Beach (PBI), Orlando (MCO) and Melbourne (MLB). Miami International (MIA) is a three-hour drive. Private aircraft may use our very own Vero Beach Airport, which was built in World War II as a US Navy dive-bomber training facility.
For a small extra charge (about $150 - $250), we will arrange to have our long-distance travelers met and professionally chauffeured here from Miami International (MIA), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), West Palm Beach (PBI), Orlando (MCO) or Melbourne (MLB) Airports.
Once here, you will want to have your own car or a rental vehicle available to use.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Vero Beach is known for fabulous Fishing (offshore ocean, in-shore off the beach, in the lagoon and in our freshwater lakes), for good Surfing at the Sebastian Inlet, and for Kayaking, Nature Walks, professional Theater, professional and amateur Recitals and Concerts, our local Museums and our proximity to such world-famous attractions as Disney World and other renowned Orlando facilities - only 1 hour and 45 minutes away.
We are close to Cape Kennedy and Cape Canaveral, to Daytona and Sebring, to Gulfstream Park and Hialeah. There is even a Hard Rock Casino not far away; and, while we offer excellent shopping on our own Ocean Drive, we are also convenient to Palm Beach's malls and its renowned Worth Avenue.
Our association and fellow residents initiate and support many planned and spontaneous social activities and outings. They sponsor film nights in the Clubhouse, Bingo nights, impromtu parties, Shuffleboard competitions, Golf outings and other activities.
Boat rentals and Charter Fishing facilities are within a mile of us. Fine Dining and world-class Golf and Tennis are nearby in private, public, and semi-private facilities.
We are a 10-minute drive to Holman Stadium, the Dodgers' former Spring Training and minor league facilities.
Tell us your special interests and needs, and we'll tell you candidly whether our area can meet them. We want you to be happy here, and we want you to return year after year.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 1 2014 - Apr 30 2015
90 night minimum stay
May 1 2016 - Nov 30 2016
60 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
Payable in advance of occupancy. Rates subject to change ... PLEASE VERIFY
Minimum Term Is 3 Months: Del Mar Condo Assoc requirement
- Winter $3,600 (Dec thru May)
- Summer/Autumn, $2,300 (Jun thru Nov)
- Annual Lease, $2,000 (F/L/S)
Application Fee: A $100 Application Fee is payable to "Del Mar Association".
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- Senior Adults Only Community ...
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Beach View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Both Bedrooms have ocean views
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Our own private, pristine sandy Beach on the crystal-clear, refreshingly cool Atlantic Ocean (forget all about hot, murky Gulf Coast waters). Oceanfront Pool: we maintain a large, heated oceanfront swimming pool. Oceanfront Shuffleboard: we offer four well-maintained oceanside Shuffleboard Courts and active players. Oceanfront Bocci Court Oceanfront Clubhouse: a comfortable beachside Clubhouse with a lending Library and reading and sitting rooms and fabulous views of the ocean. Oceanfront Condominium: our 1,200 sq ft condominium has its own seaside Florida Room overlooking and opening onto the beachfront lawn and the Atlantic Ocean; both Bedrooms look out onto the sea. We provide everything but your food and wine: Ample and brand-new furniture, linens, an initial stock of paper goods, soaps, and all appliances, utensils, Radios, Cable TV's, a DVD player, etc., etc. Two full Bathrooms and two Bedrooms - one with Twins, one with a Queen - and a double-bed-sized pull-out couch in the Living Room for overflow.