4 Bedroom - Beach Block - House that sleeps 11.
This is a family-friendly rental. We do not rent to groups under 25 years of age.
* Thinking about renting a three bedroom condo? Think twice before having people above, below, and next to you. For the same price, you can enjoy our four bedroom, detached house and be just steps from the beach and boardwalk!
* This is a private detached house - Not a condo! You aren't sharing a wall with anyone.
* We are literally 50 steps away from the beach. Being on the beach block is a must in Wildwood. We are the third property from the beach.
* Four steps up gets you into the house which is all on one level. Perfect for families with younger kids or elderly relatives.
* The entire home has been completely refurnished in 2006 and completely repainted in 2008. New carpet in the bedrooms. All new bedroom furniture. All new living room and dining room furniture.
* New widescreen HDTV with DVD/VCR. All new small appliances. New gas range. New fridge. The works!
* We even have wired and wireless internet, all included.
* Our home's four bedrooms sleep nine people comfortably. A new queen sleeper in the living room sleeps an additional two guests.
* Location. Location. Location. Three Houses to Beach and Boardwalk. Just 50 steps away and no streets to cross! We are only three blocks from an Amusement/Water Park Pier. Five blocks in the other direction, enjoy summer sunsets over the bay while your kids play at a beautiful playground.
* The Beach and Boardwalk are just 50 steps away.
* The Ocean is quite close on 22nd street compared to most of Wildwood. A ramp up to the boardwalk lands you steps from the ocean and out of the hot sand. The kids will love washing off with our outside shower.
* Shopping, Games, Fudge, Miniature Golf, Ice Cream, Pizza are all within a block of the house.
* Amusement pier with rides, rollercoaster and water park are three blocks away.
* Restaurants, Diners, Pubs, Night Clubs, and Comedy Clubs are all within walking distance
* Rent bikes or take a five block walk to watch the sunset over the bay while the kids play at the 22nd street playground.
Atlantic City Casinos
Hereford Inlet Park /Historic Hereford Inlet Lighthouse
The Wetlands Institute / Bird Sanctuary in Stone Harbor
Historic Cold Spring Village
The Cape May County Park and Zoo
Boating / Jet Skiing
Deep Sea Fishing / Bay fishing / Crabbing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.