House, 6 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 25 Sleeps
See Video of this property by copying and pasting the following link into your web browser......
or just click through all the pictures until you get to the last frame which is the Video itself.
Wanna get away For a long weekend this Fall? Yes, that's right....we are all booked up through Winter, Spring and Summer of 2015. Lake Anna is just a short drive and our beautiful waterfront home has it all for a spectacular time out in the countryside.
Fall 2015 Rates:
October Weekends - $1495.00
November Weekends - $1295.00
December Weekends - $1095.00
(All weekends are from Noon Friday through 5 PM Sunday)
Imagine the relaxing sounds and smell of fresh air while burning a fire in the oversized fire pit on the patio with the lake in your background.
Whether you are looking through the wall of 'floor to ceiling windows'..... inside or out.....the views are spectacular.....Simply beautiful!
Our wrap around deck has a perfect view of one of the widest and longest panoramic views anywhere on Lake Anna. That same view is available from almost every place inside the house too.
Grandma and Grandpa will love the expansive floorplan that gives them easy access to most of the house on the main level including the Great Room, Master Bedroom, 2 bathrooms, Kitchen, Dining Room, Deck and Screened Porch without having to go up or down any steps. The Rec Room as well as the paved walkway to the waterfront and boathouse only requires them to step down onto 2 gradual landings.
If you like to fish, there is no need to leave our dock. We have some of the best fresh water fishing in the world.
We are close to Washington, Baltimore, Richmond, Charlottesville, Richmond and Tidewater so there is no need to put off your plans any longer.
You cannot find a better home on Lake Anna....just ask some of our past guests and they will let you know we aim to please and we take great care of our home so you will be able to create GREAT FAMILY MEMORIES.
We have complimentary Hi Speed Wi-Fi as well.
4,000 Square foot Log Home with 200 feet of WATERFRONT on the widest part of Lake Anna north of the 208 Bridge and Lake Anna State Park.
Your family will have a great time together at our home...we have something for every age to enjoy.....Boating, Hiking, Swimming, Grilling, Stone Patio with Stone Firepit, Bicycling, Pool Table, Ping Pong, Board Games, Extensive DVD collection of Movies, Pay Per View, and most of all......Fun and Relaxation.
Your Booking comes with this 'WRITTEN GUARANTEE of SATISFACTION'..... upon check in or your Money Back! If our home is not what you expected or hoped for....just call within 30 minutes of your Check In Time and let us know you don't want to stay and we will refund all your money.
About the Owner
I am a lifelong resident of Virginia and am 52 years old. My wife and I had a dream to build a second home for family and friends to enjoy on weekends and during the Summer but once our kids grew up and went away to college we found ourselves not going to the lake as often as we used to so we decided to offer it up for a few Summer Weekly and year round Weekend rentals to offset some of the expense. Little did we know that the floodgates would open and our home became a favorite for many families that want to come back for return vacations and getaways. We rent our home far more than we get to use it ourselves anymore but we manage it ourselves to insure that every guests gets a perfect experience no matter what time of year they come. This is only possible because we make sure we visit the house before and after every rental. It is our long term desire to be able to retire at our Lake Anna home within the next 10 years and enjoy it all to ourselves even though our home has become the MOST POPULAR HOME on Lake Anna year in and year out.
5 based on 10 traveler reviews
Thank you for sharing this Gem!
Most Relaxing Vacation In Years!!!!!!
I can't thank you enough for the great time that we had down at the lake. Your property was as described and EXACTLY like in the pictures. This is our 4th consecutive year going to the lake and renting a different property every time and I must say that this has been simply our BEST EXPERIENCE yet!!Mark the Owner made himself available anytime for any questions or concerns that we had before and during our stay at the house and you don't get that from most property owners!So we had a large group, nobody had to sleep on the floor and the bathrooms were more then plenty and it NEVER run out of water!!! The house provided pretty much everything we could think off, we were never short of anything, there were LOTS OF SPACE so it never felt crowded, kitchen was fully loaded, a second refrigerator inside the garage gave us that extra space that we needed for putting away All the food and drinks that we bought from the Food Lion store that was only a couple of miles away, I mean it couldn't get any better then that. The grilling station out on the deck was a big hit also, we pretty much ended up grilling every day :-) ! The backyard leading to the lake couldn't be any better, we had a volleyball net set up where us adults enjoyed ourselves almost every afternoon, even the neighbors felt jealous of how much fun we were having so they asked if they could join us on a few games on our last day that we were there (never seen that before). I almost forgot the fire pit, our nights were a little breeze so that fire pit made our nights while having a few drinks and enjoying clear skies under the stars, I mean what more could we ask for!!
I guess I could keep going, but I'll have to save that for our next trip back and for the first time I must say that this is one of the few rental properties that is actually worth coming back to!
Carlos & Vanessa
Spring Break Getaway
We had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed your beautiful property! It fit our two families perfectly and was a hit among our kids. They especially loved playing in the beach sand, making s'mores in your fire pit, and rowing in your small boat. We'll happily recommend your home to any friends or family looking for a wonderful Lake Anna getaway!
Ryan and Karen
Best Place To Relax and be Stress Free
Best Place To Relax and be Stress Free
From the Owner
“We built it from the ground up after seeing the 'Lot for Sale' signs while passing by on our boat when the community was first created. The views from the water were incredible when sitting in front of this lot and we could just imagine how beautiful the views would be from the house once we cleared all the forest away between the house and the waterfront. It took a few months to secure the land and ultimately get approval for our Luxury Log Home but we ended up being the first home to be built in this new upscale community even before the roads were put in. Our dream became reality after carefully choosing the home package from hundreds of log home companies. Every detail was custom as we imagined them. It is centrally located to all that makes Lake Anna great and before we could even move in we had people begging to let us buy it but we did not build it to sell .....we built it to enjoy our dreams! Never been disappointed for even one minute. Great neighborhood, Great People and Spectacular Home....what more could we ask for”
Activity and Interests
Watch our short 90 second video by copying and pasting the link below into your browser to see how wonderful this property is:
Lake Anna has lots to do
Waterskiing, boating, knee boarding and boat rentals are all
available right on Lake Anna.
Did anyone say GOLF? It is just a short drive into the quaint town of Louisa and play 18 holes at 'The Greens at Tanyard Golf Club'
Local grocery shopping is available just 2 miles from our front door at the Food Lion Shopping Center at the Lake which also has Subway, Pizza and Chinese restaurants.
Antiquing is everywhere along the country roads all around the Lake
Kings Dominion Amusement Park is definitely an easy drive for a day trip.
The area also has Civil War Battlefields, Museums, Theatres,
Hiking is available in the Lake Anna State Park across the lake.
There are great local restaurants around the lake as well as in
Louisa, Orange, Mineral and Bumpass or you can find hundreds of
restaurants in Fredericksburg and Charlottesville.
Libby's Landing is a Smoke Free and Pet Free Home.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Aug 29 to Sept 5
Aug 29 2015 - Sep 4 2015
7 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
Nov 5 2015 - Nov 22 2015
2 night minimum stay
Christmas Extended Package
Dec 22 2015 - Dec 27 2015
4 night minimum stay
New Years Extended Package
Dec 28 2015 - Jan 3 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Manadatory Cleaning Fee $190
- Refundable damage deposit $1,000
- Tax Rate 5.5%
We require a $195 to $395 HOLD DEPOSIT to reserve Weekend or Weekly Rental via paypal.com . Depending on total rent cost....the remaining rent will be spread between 1 and 3 additional payments by personal check. The Final Rent Payment is due 4 weeks prior to check in date. Cleaning Fee and Refundable Damage Deposit is due 2 weeks prior to Check in Date. Ask about our "3rd Night FREE" Package.
Wknds - Noon Check In - Check Out is 5 PM
Weekly - 4 PM Check In - Check Out is 10 AM
We offer OPTIONAL Linen Service for $130.00.
Ask about our "3rd Night FREE" package.
November - $795.00 (Noon Friday through 5 PM Sunday) *
December - $695.00 (Noon Friday through 5 PM Sunday) *
All Reservations can be secured with a HOLD DEPOSIT as low as $195.00
All Taxes are included in above rates.
From the Owner
“Luxury and Logs combined with incredible views that are second to none. Our property is situated within 1/2 mile of a sandbar peninsula that washes sand all across our part of the lake and created beautiful natural sandy waterfront beach and most unique is the sandy lake bottom so you never walk in mud. The water is crystal clear everywhere from our beach to our boathouse which is 250 feet out from the waters edge.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Monument View
- Water View
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- live theater
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Half Bathroom - toilet, Powder Room
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Normal full size Bathroom
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, This is an oversized 'Huge' Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, This is the largest.... Master Bathroom
- All Bathrooms have their own character and are well apppointed
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 25
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, The 2 Twins are in form of a bunk bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 double, This room faces the lake and has beautiful vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom 3 - 6 twin/ single, The Twin Beds are in form of 3 Bunk Beds + one air mattress
- Bedroom 4 - 2 double, This room has beautiful vaulted wood ceiling and double door
- Bedroom 5 - 2 queen
- Bedroom 6 - 2 twin/ single, This room is nect to the Bedroom 5 and has 2 twin beds
- Most bedrooms are larger than normal except for Bedroom 4 and 6. These are average sized rooms. Each room has its own character but only the Master Bedroom and Bedroom # 2 have views of the lake. All other bedrooms have view of woods or front yard. The woodwork in every room is simply beautiful and all rooms are quiet and private.
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Relaxing Log Home Luxury is what this house is all about: 1) Large HDTV with Dish Network in the huge great room which is 24 feet wide and 30 feet long. 2) Plush comfortable Furniture is in the Great Room. 3) Huge Kitchen with Corian countertops, gorgeous views and comfortable permanent seating for your large party of up to 22 inside with overflow seating on the deck. 4) Wrap around deck has comfortable seating for everyone in your family with plenty of room to spread out and enjoy a barbecue on the outdoor Deluxe Gas Grilling Center. 5) 6 Bedrooms and 3-1/2 Baths will more than accomodate you with most of the bedrooms having Dish Network. Up To 24 guests will have a BED...not a couch or foldout. Master Bedroom - 1 King Bed + 1 set of Bunk Beds (Sleeps up to 4) Bedroom 2 - 2 Double Beds (Sleeps up to 4) Bedroom 3 - 2 Double Beds (Sleeps up to 4) Bedroom 4 - 3 Sets of Bunk Beds (Sleeps up to 6) Bedroom 5 - 2 Queen Beds (Sleeps up to 4) Bedroom 6 - 2 Twin Beds (Sleeps up to 2) ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ Huge Rec/Game Room with Pool Table, Ping Pong Table and bean bag seating. Libby's Landing is situated 4 miles north of the Rt. 208 Bridge on the Public Side of Lake Anna. We have paved roads into the upscale community of Maple Springs. Maple Springs has a private Boat Ramp for Homeowners and Guests so you won't have to launch at one of the Public boat launches. There are 2 private boat slips in our private Boathouse with power lifts for your boats. The community has a park area on Sandy Point Island adjoined to the community via a walking bridge and is just a short 100 yard walk from our front door. The streets are very peaceful and great for walking, biking and bird watching.