This South End 2-story townhome offers incredible views of "The Cove", the bay & bridge, the Atlantic City skyline, and a bit of the ocean.
The wide open plan of the top floor combines with 2 sets of double sliding glass doors leading to a furnished deck, making this floor the focal point of the home.
Whether inside or on the deck, enjoy views and sounds of the wildlife living among the marsh and dunes, the sounds of the ocean, or the activity of boaters and beachgoers enjoying the more protected waters of the inlet and bay.
Walk or 4-wheel drive the dune road to the bay, or walk/drive a few blocks to the ocean access points (purchase 4-wheel drive beach permit in town upon arrival).
Atlantic City is 5 - 10 minutes away (cab or car). Brigantine has a number of restaurants and activities for the whole family.
**NOTE: photo on top left is of inlet jetty ~1/4 mile from home. When looking out the back of home, marsh/dunes/inlet and Atlantic City are diretly behind, the bay and bridge are to the right, and the ocean is to the left**
* People fish, kayak, swim, sun bathe, walk, etc. along inlet and bay beaches behind property.
* People pick up a beach permit and drive SUVs on beach.
* People enjoy island restaurants or head over to Atlantic City for boardwalk, dining, casinos.
* People bike, roller blade and walk around the island.
* People fish, surf, boogie board, etc. on ocean beach.
* People play miniature golf, basketball, etc at the Island's outdoor facilities.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.