Morning-Glory is a designer decorated 1109 square foot Cypress
cottage in the Oceanside Village Resort. It features 1109 sq ft, with 864 sq ft on the main floor and a further 245 sq ft in the loft. There are:
2 bedrooms - one with a queen sized bed and one with a double bed
1 loft with twin beds
Sofa bed in living room too.
This arrangement gives you the room for friends and family to live,
play and relax in comfort.
Located within the Oceanside complex, you have the advantage of the
pool, hot tub and exercise room all on your door step.
The area around Parksville is an ideal location for a summer
vacation. Whether you prefer lazing on one of the nearby beaches or
hiking in the many local Provincial Parks, this is the ideal
location for you. And in the winter, you can easily go play in the
snow on Mount Washington.
Nearby activities include:
- swimming at the pool in the complex or one of the many beaches
- golf, there are several excellent and challenging golf courses
nearby. The kids will enjoy the mini-golf too!
- hiking in the provincial parks
- kayaking and boating on lakes or ocean
- Milner Gardens
- restaurants and cafes abound in Parksville and Qualicum Beach
- explore Vancouver Island's eastern seashore
- theatre and cultural activities in Chemainus, Duncan, Ladysmith
and other local communities.
- local spas
And if you just want to laze around in your cottage, there are 3
TV's, 3 DVD players/video player and a CD/tape player
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Canadian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.