* Two bedroom, two bath, one-story ranch home in the quaint and quiet
Idlewood Beach neighborhood. Sleeps 6. Bedroom 1 has King bed
convertible to two twins. Bedroom 2 has Queen bed plus twin day bed.
Living room has pull out sofa.
* Large kitchen with eat-in bar, dining room, sun porch/living room,
front deck, outdoor eating area with grill.
**Distance to beach: The Orchard Avenue cottage is in a lovely neighborhood with narrow one-way "sidewalk-like" streets. To access the beach, visitors simply walk about 5 minutes through the neighborhood to one of three beach accesses. Each access has a deck and stairs to the beach.**
Idlewood Beach features:
* Three association Lake Michigan beach accesses
* Narrow "sidewalk-like" streets
* Large grassy commons area and play structure
* Easy access to Holland attractions, restaurants, and shopping areas
* One mile north of the famous Big Red lighthouse at Holland State
* Adjacent to Tunnel Park which offers a large children's play
structure and dune climb area
* Adjacent to 100 miles of paved bike paths
* Kayak and Canoe rental nearby
* Bike rental nearby
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.