House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
* Two bedroom, two bath, one-story ranch home in the quaint and quiet
Idlewood Beach neighborhood. Sleeps 6. Bedroom 1 has King bed
convertible to two twins. Bedroom 2 has Queen bed plus twin day bed.
Living room has pull out sofa.
* Large kitchen with eat-in bar, dining room, sun porch/living room,
front deck, outdoor eating area with grill.
**Distance to beach: The Orchard Avenue cottage is in a lovely neighborhood with narrow one-way "sidewalk-like" streets. To access the beach, visitors simply walk about 5 minutes through the neighborhood to one of three beach accesses. Each access has a deck and stairs to the beach.**
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Idlewood Beach features:
* Three association Lake Michigan beach accesses
* Narrow "sidewalk-like" streets
* Large grassy commons area and play structure
* Easy access to Holland attractions, restaurants, and shopping areas
* One mile north of the famous Big Red lighthouse at Holland State
* Adjacent to Tunnel Park which offers a large children's play
structure and dune climb area
* Adjacent to 100 miles of paved bike paths
* Kayak and Canoe rental nearby
* Bike rental nearby
- Weekly Rate: $1000 - $1400
* $1,000/week in May, June or September.
* $1,400/week in July and August.
* Plus refundable cleaning/damage deposit.
* Find it clean, leave it clean. (We'll wash the linens).
* 50% down to hold the week. Full payment due at time of reservation
if reserving less than 30 days prior.
* Price includes linens and towels.
* Check in 3pm on Saturday, check out noon the following Saturday.
- Air Conditioning
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- * TV with DVD player * Washer and dryer * Ample parking * Central air * Please no smoking