4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 12
What more could you ask for?? This home sits on the sand with white
water full ocean views from 3 balconies, 2 patios and floor to ceiling
windows. It is located right off of Hwy 1, 2 miles south of Pismo
This spacious home has 3500 sq. ft. including 4 bedrooms and 3
bathrooms. This home will sleep 12 people in beds and it includes a
high-chair. In the fully stocked kitchen with a center island and
breakfast bar, you have both a microwave and a convection oven.
It features 2 family rooms, one with a wet bar. There is underground security-gated parking for 2 vehicles. The rooms feature custom wall murals and decor to make your stay one to remember. Just outside on the beach, you can rent four-wheelers, dunebuggies, horses, kayaks, surfboards and everything else imaginable. This is the only beach on the California coast where you can do all this. All linens and towels provided. Our repeat guests just can't say enough great things about our Cape Cod retreat. No pets and no smoking please! Wifi available.
Here is the bedroom setup:
bedroom #1 - Cal-King - Private Bath upstairs
bedroom #2 - Queen - Private Bath upstairs
bedroom #3 - Queen - Shared Bath downstairs
bedroom #4 - 4 Twins - Shared Bath downstairs
*2 roll-away beds can be placed anywhere
pull-out couch in upstairs living area
Perfect location and experience
About the Owner
We live in Clovis, Ca. My husband Steve and I have four kids and love to travel to the beach whenever time permits. This is our second home and we love to share it with others for their enjoyment.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Just wanted to let you know we had a wonderful time during our week in your home. Your home is beautiful and plenty of room to roam. Thank you for allowing us to rent it I look forward to renting it again in the future.
4.7 based on 13 traveler reviews
Communication with the owner was superb. Carrie was always on top with answering my questions within a day via email. She provided excellent details information regarding the property and surroundings of the area.
For the property itself, majority of the house needs to be updated and better-maintain. Such as the following, kitchen ware, mattresses, window blinds, bathroom/kitchen fixtures and light fixtures. The lighting was extremely complicated, some of the light fixtures did not have light bulbs or the bulbs blew out, some of the light switches did not turn on the lights or the combination of the light switches was incorrect. Besides all the updates, this house allowed the guests to make everlasting memories and bonding. This was absolutely a convenient location if majority of the activities are beach related. Thank you again we would absolutely look into renting the property again. We are looking forward to the plan updates you will be making to the property soon.!
Thanks again for the review and I hope to be able to rent to you again in the future!
Perfect location and experience
Pictures are deceiving
Other than some minor problems with the gate opener your home was perfect for our reunion. Most of the guests were from the east and some had never been to our state. This place is the perfect spot to show off why we live here.
The house accomodations were excellent. We were blessed with perfect weather.
I expect all the attendees will be anxious to return. Thanks for the use of your home.
House in Ill Repair
1. The bath tub in master bath drips. No amount of turning the spigots stopped the drip.
2. Dishwasher is broken [photo]. In fact, the dishes in the cupboard were dirty and had to be washed before we could use them for dinner on Friday. Someone put them away dirty. We washed all dishes by hand each meal and today we went out to breakfast because we were tired of doing dishes.
3. Some of the bath towels are so frayed they should be rags [photo].
4. The minuscule soap left in each bathroom was of the poorest quality. The “Tulip” soap bars weigh ¼ ounce. I imagine this is what might be used in Motel 6. We had to go out and buy some decent soap for each bathroom. I looked on-line and see, in fact, that Tulip soap is called hotel/motel soap and sells for $43.88 for 500 bars. When I spend this much on a rental, I don’t want cheap motel soap.
5. The furniture is dirty. The throw covers don’t fit and are dirty too. When you sit down the throw shifts and the dirty old furniture underneath is revealed.
6. There is a very broken plastic chair on the back patio
7. The living room slider door handle is broken on the outside.
8. There were ants in the kitchen and the living room on the furniture.
9. The barbecue is a mess but besides that there is no handle making for an unsafe situation. We had to pry it open to lift the lid.
10. There are lights burned out throughout the house. Three of five are burned out in the dining room [photo].
11. Part of the house looked like it had not been cleaned when we arrived. The round glass top table upstairs in the family room was very dirty. One of the kitchen counters had crumbs.
12. The toilet bowel scrubber is simply sitting on the floor behind the master bath toilet. That is just poor infection control.
The house is spacious and that's a good thing. But for the price, I expected much more than we received.
1. We have a plumber scheduled for tomorrow for the bath tub - it has been previously looked at, but apparently it was not fixed for the long term.
2. The dishwasher is in working order per my housekeeper. It is only 3 years old, so I have to assume that you were not able to work it properly.
3. There was one frayed towel, due to the washer which my housekeeper has thrown away. But, to cover ourselves, there are now new bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths.
4. We provide enough soap for our guests to use. I'm sorry if it wasn't big enough for you or up to your standards. When we run out of it, I'll be sure to look at our other options.
5. We just purchased a new sofa for the living room - as for the other furniture the slip covers have been removed and they have been cleaned.
6. The broken chair was not ours. Someone must have brought it and left it behind. It has been disposed of.
7. The door handle has been repaired. Was not aware that it was broken.
8. Ants.....ok. In 10 years, I've never seen one.
9. We have replaced the bbq with a new Charbroil BBQ
10. There were a whole box of lightbulbs that were left out in case there were replacements needed.
In 10 years, we have had nothing but compliments on our home. While we do our best to keep it in great condition, we do rely on our guests to let us know if anything needs to be addressed. Thank you for your help.
From the Owner
“We purchased this home in order to give ourselves somewhere to take the kids on vacation.”
Activity and Interests
Pond with ducks
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 29 2015 - Sep 7 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
I prefer using Paypal, but will also accept checks.
These rates are subject to change. Please contact me for correct pricing. PLEASE NOTE: During the summer months I only book weekly from Friday to Friday unless it's still available a couple of weeks before then I will book nightly.
Cal Poly's Graduation: $4200 for the week. No Weekend Rentals!
4th of July week - $4200
New Year's Eve week - $4200
From the Owner
“We love that this home is large enough that we all have our own space. We also love that it sits on the beach with full ocean views.”
- pets not allowed
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Central Heating Cable TV CD Player Charcoal Grill (BBQ) Cooking Utensils Decks (3) Porch (2) Dishwasher Full Kitchen Garage Gated Community Ice Maker Linens Provided Microwave No Pets No Smoking Refrigerator Sleeper Sofa Stereo VCR Washer Dryer WIFI