Chalet, 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
This contemporary 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home is a perfect get-away for
any time of the year. Bedroom #1 and 2 have a double-size bed,
bedroom #3 has a Queen-sized, single and bunk beds, and a futon in
the loft area. Fully equipped kitchen, with a microwave,
toaster, dishwasher, Coffee machine and washer/dryer for
your convenience. The living room is bright and airy with cathedral
ceilings, fireplace, Cable TV, VCR/DVD and a CD player. The house is
fully equipped and ready for your stay.
Renters provide the linens, pillow cases, and towels.
Our community, 'Locust Lake Village', located off Route 940 (Pocono
Exit on I-476) in Pocono Lake, is a four-seasons community with 3
lakes having swimming beaches with lifeguards throughout the summer.
These lakes are stocked with fish.
Pocono 400 - June 5-7, 2015
Pocono IndyCar - August 22,23, 2015
Pennsylvania 400 - July 31, 2015
wwwdot800poconosdotcom/events for more things to do in the Poconos
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks for a wonderful stay. House was beautiful, plenty of room for everyone and lots of games included.... Two thumbs up!
4.7 based on 19 traveler reviews
A quiet relaxing retreat
Nice and clean place
We enjoyed lot and didn't have any problem. Only one suggestion, If you can arrange long distance phone facility which can help whoever don't get mobile coverage.
Hope to stay there during next summer.
Exactly as described. Clean and cozy.
Great escape from the city
Activity and Interests
* Other recreational facilities include: a baseball field, a
basketball court, shuffleboard, bocci ball, swings, see-saws,
sliding boards and picnic areas.
* SHOP @ the Crossings Premium Outlets in Tannersville.
* PLAY the slots or horses at the Mohegan Sun @ Pocono Downs,
Wilkes-Barre or the newly opened Mt Airy Casino in Mt Pocono.
GOLF at the newly opened Jack Frost National Golf Club near JF/BB Ski
* SKI at Jack Frost/Big Boulder or Camelback Mtn. Main office offers $5-$10 DISCOUNTS on lift tickets!!
* Hiking/Biking at the many surrounding state parks.
* Fishing (fishing poles provided)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 15 - Feb 15
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Checks(30 days prior to rental period)
These are avg rates. May change based on season/holiday.
Nightly: $50 - $150
Summer/Winter peak rates(Memorial to Labor Day, Dec, 1st to March 30th)
Week Rate: $725
3 day holiday weekends - $600
Monthly Rate: Call/email. Rate listed is for Peak Dates.
Community requires badges to use the facilities such as the lakes, beaches, playgrounds.
2014 Badge rates are:
Children under the age of 6 do not need a badge.
$ 6/day per person
$ 30/wk per person
$ 100/mo per person
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Games
- Video Library ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Bathroom on 1st floor.
- Half Bathroom - toilet, shower, Located on 2nd Floor, has stand up shower, sink and toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Sheet size 60' x 80'
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Sheet size 60' x 80'
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single, There is a bunk bed and separate single.
- There is also a queen size Futon in the loft area on 2nd Floor. Pillows, Comforters and blankets provided.
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Newly installed Air Conditioning! Get away from the heat on those hot and humid days! Fireplace, Cable TV, VCR/DVD, CD Player, Movies, Games, and much more! Fully equipped Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator and Cooking utensils provided. Washer, Dryer, Gas Grill (BBQ) and Deck Furniture. Playstation 2 w/games. Bring your own. Bring your laptop - FREE Wi-Fi and INTERNET ACCESS provided. FIREWOOD PROVIDED for your convenience. 5 minute walk to Locust Lake and beach!