This contemporary 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home is a perfect get-away for
any time of the year. Bedroom #1 and 2 have a double-size bed,
bedroom #3 has a Queen-sized, single and bunk beds, and a futon in
the loft area. Fully equipped kitchen, with a microwave,
toaster, dishwasher, Coffee machine and washer/dryer for
your convenience. The living room is bright and airy with cathedral
ceilings, fireplace, Cable TV, VCR/DVD and a CD player. The house is
fully equipped and ready for your stay.
Renters provide the linens, pillow cases, and towels.
Our community, 'Locust Lake Village', located off Route 940 (Pocono
Exit on I-476) in Pocono Lake, is a four-seasons community with 3
lakes having swimming beaches with lifeguards throughout the summer.
These lakes are stocked with fish.
Pocono 400 - June 6-8, 2014
Pocono IndyCar - July 5, 2014
Go Bowling 400 - August 1-3, 2014
wwwdot800poconosdotcom/events for more things to do in the Poconos
Thanks for a wonderful stay. House was beautiful, plenty of room for everyone and lots of games included.... Two thumbs up!
* Other recreational facilities include: a baseball field, a
basketball court, shuffleboard, bocci ball, swings, see-saws,
sliding boards and picnic areas.
* SHOP @ the Crossings Premium Outlets in Tannersville.
* PLAY the slots or horses at the Mohegan Sun @ Pocono Downs,
Wilkes-Barre or the newly opened Mt Airy Casino in Mt Pocono.
GOLF at the newly opened Jack Frost National Golf Club near JF/BB Ski
* SKI at Jack Frost/Big Boulder or Camelback Mtn. Main office offers $5-$10 DISCOUNTS on lift tickets!!
* Hiking/Biking at the many surrounding state parks.
* Fishing (fishing poles provided)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Checks(30 days prior to rental period)
Nightly Rate: $50 - $150
Weekly Rate: $500 - $700
Monthly Rate: $2000 - $2500
Locust Lake Village requires that renters use badges to use the
facilities such as the lakes,
beaches, playgrounds, etc.
The 2014 Badge rates are:
Children under the age of 6 do not need a badge.
$ 6/day per person
$ 30/wk per person
$ 100/mo per person
$ 300/per person-annual, or
$ 1,200/6 badges-annual