House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Terrific Florida style home West of the Trail, in the exclusive
Landings gated community located between the North and South bridges
to Siesta Key. Considered one of best locations in Sarasota.
Quiet, idyllic street in mature garden setting with palm and live oaks.
You will struggle to find a more central and convenient location.
Very charming, high ceilings, hardwood floors, approximately 3000
This is our vacation home, and we have furnished it to a high standard.
Beautiful tropical setting, heatable pool in private setting under lanai.
- Master bedroom has king size bed, ensuite bathroom with large roman
shower. 2 large walk-in closets.
Large new flat screen TV and DVD. Additional private outdoor shower
- 2nd bedroom has queen size bed
- 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds and access to an outdoor area with
lanai, great for sleeping during
the cooler months.
- 4th bedroom is off the family area (left door in picture 5), has 2 XL twin
beds with ensuite small bathroom w/shower and access from bedroom to
Large open living areas all have views of pool area.
One block walk to The Landings shopping area with wonderful shops and
restaurants or a 5 minute drive into town. 2 minute drive to Southgate
mall (Dillards Macy's).
We are located just East of Siesta Key which is only a 5 minute car / 15 minute bike ride away. A one mile walk gets you onto The Landings nature trail which is a path through a mangrove forest taking you to the Intercoastal Waterway.
The Landings is only a 15 minute drive south of SRQ airport.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
* Numerous golf courses in the area
* Visit Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
* 25 minutes from Myakka State Park (with a canopy walk)
* 5 minutes to white sand beaches
* Ringling Museum, Mote Aquarium, Ringling and Pal Sailor Circus (at
various times of the year), Children's Garden, GWIZ (for kids)
* Shopping at St. Armand's circle a 10 minute drive
* 5 minutes to downtown Marina for boat rentals or fishing trips...
* 125 miles to Orlando and Walt Disney World
* Or JUST RELAX under the lanai or in the pool
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2015 - Sep 30 2015
30 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2015 - Nov 30 2015
30 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2015 - Dec 31 2015
31 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $1,500
- Tax Rate 12.0%
Security Deposit required when contract is signed. Rental payment in full due 60 days prior to rental.
*** A one month minimum is required on all rentals due to community regulations.
Normal rates are exclusive of 12% taxes and other charges above.
Cleaning ($200) and pool propane (usage-based) extra.
***Our calendar is kept up to date***
Pets on a case by case basis.
No smokers (deposit to be entirely forfeited in case of smoking).
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- * Private heated pool * Full size washer and dryer - brand new * Microwave, dishwasher, convection oven, fully equipped kitchen * High speed DSL (wireless) * Stereo with outdoor speakers and ipod docking station and Linksys Internet Radio * Living room has wood burning fireplace * Cable televisions (3) with DVD player * Ceiling fans throughout, plus central air conditioning and heat * Gas weber barbeque grill * Full set of linens included * Floats, beach umbrella, chairs and coolers * Beach toys