This romantic, quaint, standalone cottage is one in a 20 unit condominium village across the street from the southern end of Long Sands Beach near the intersection of Long Sands Road and York Street. Although it is just across from the beach, it's not waterfront as there are other cottages in the area. But you can't beat the location!! It's nicely furnished and will appeal to the romantic couple, a couple of friends, or couple with a child. Unfortunately, it cannot accomodate any party larger.
We rent by the week only from Memorial Day thru Labor Day, and ask for a security deposit & rental agreement (see rental rates below)
It has been updated over the years and has:
* a remodeled galley kitchen
* living and dining area with new wide pine floors, and a screened porch
* an addition to the main cottage (not visible in the photos) where there is a private bedroom with wide pine floors,
* a double bed, large windows and ceiling fan
* two (2) armchairs in the living room
* a small electric fireplace in the living room
* and a louvered bedroom door separates the two areas for privacy.
So it's surprisingly spacious and private and feels more like a two bedroom - - and you walk across York Street and you're on the beach !!
* Surfing in designated areas
* Lobster Boat and Shoreline Cruises
* Tennis Courts within walking distance
* Golf (Cape Neddick CC plus others)
* Nubble Light
* Browns Ice Cream Stand
* Goldenrod Restaurant
* The Union Bluff Bar
* The Lobster Cove Restaurant & Bar
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 6 2015 - Oct 17 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
**** 2015 Vacation Rental Rates ****
**** Weekly Rentals Only****
(We do not rent by the nite; or partial weeks; by the week only)
Rental period is from Saturday to Saturday
Check-in = Saturday at 3:00 PM
Check-out = Saturday before 11:00 AM
COTTAGE AVAILABILITY -- June thru October
RENTAL FEE = $1150/wk + 8% Maine Sales Tax
* An Additional $350 Refundable Security Deposit is req'd for all rentals;
* The Security Deposit is due within one (1) week after email reservation confirmation;
* A Rental Agreement Required.