Fresh 2 bedroom, 2 bath with large den is ready for you to move in for the month! Exceptionally furnished 1,500 square ft first floor condo with large screened patio overlooking the 18th tee of this acclaimed golf, tennis, beach and marina resort-style community.
Light, bright southeast corner, easy access first floor unit is ideally situated and has all new carpet, tile and paint. Updated eat-in kitchen is fully stocked with everything you want and has all appliances including full size washer and dryer. Classic, traditional furniture (Baker, Thomasville), high quality new furnishings (Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Cuisinart) and original artwork (Biemann oil painting, framed Redoute florals) was selected to make this a most comfortable and aesthetically pleasing home.
* Master bedroom has king bed, tv, 2 walk-in closets, private bath
* Guest bedroom has twin beds, closet, sitting area
* Home office/den has mahogany desk, fax, queen sleeper sofa, 32" tv
* High speed internet capability, dvd player, cd stereo
* Living room has seating for 6+ and buffet bar for entertaining
* Gracious entry and dining room for 6
* Patio dining area, wicker loveseat and chairs for sunrise coffee
or evening cocktails watching the golfers
* Covered carport
* Community pool and jacuzzi were renovated this summer
* This is a non smoking home.
* Gated community with 24 hour Security.
Important: We offer the transfer of our Grand Harbor Club golf and tennis membership. (See Vacation Rentals Amenities below for details and descriptions.)
The information above is an overview of the condo. If you have any
questions about the extent and quality of the condo furnishings,
please call or email us. We have provided everything we can think
of and are confident that you will not be disappointed.
A quote from the thank you note of our recent renter:
"I have to tell you how impressed I was. It is first class all the
way from the major pieces of furniture to the small decorating
touches in the bedroom and bath. Nothing is overdone; just very
tasteful. Obviously you have given a lot of thought to putting it
all together. Congratulations!"
Unpretentiously elegant, Vero Beach is a small city that has it all;
beautiful beaches, exciting golf, numerous restuarants, excellent
schools, a thriving art community and the spring training center for
the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Located in Indian River County between West Palm Beach and Orlando,
visitors can easily access Disneyworld, the Kennedy Space Center,
Sea World, or Daytona for a day trip.
Vero Beach is a peaceful haven from the frantic pace of many of
today's cities, a serene atmosphere for both active and passive
recreation. Money Magazine named it one of the "Top Beach Towns" as
Vero's beaches combine excellent sand quality with significant surf
and tidal action, appealing to beach strollers, surfers, and boogie-
Also named "One of the 100 Best Art towns in America" by Rating
Guide to Cities, the city radiates cultural wealth.
* Vero Beach Museum of Art
* McKee Botanical Garden
* Riverside Theater
Other activities include:
* Charming shopping in the beach community
* Indian River fishing, kayaking, boating
* The Village Shops
* Polo at Pointe West
* Charter deep sea fishing
* Indian River Mall (seven miles)
* Vero Beach Outlet Mall (ten miles)
* An active Habitat for Humanity community
* Multiple public and private golf courses in the area
* And much, much more...
Our favorite local restaurants:
The Red Onion
and, of course, Grand Harbor Club Dining Room!
Text copyright October 2005
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.