* 8 Two bedroom, two bathroom polynesian-style condominium villas located in a lush 7 acre tropical garden setting.
* Features include a full-size modern kitchen with all the appliances and conveniences of home, an extra large master bedroom (king-size bed) with ensuite featuring a new walk-in shower. The lower bedroom has twin beds and a second private bathroom with new bathtub and
shower and full-size washer/dryer.
* The spacious sunken living room, the kitchen and the master bedroom all
feature vaulted ceilings and tropical ceiling fans
to take advantage of the cooling trade winds of Poipu.
* The extra large lanai is an added bonus allowing you to enjoy the sights and sounds of the beautiful gardens and resident tropical birds.
* The condo villas are equipped with all the amenities to make your vacation as compfortable and enjoyable as possible including cable TV plus VCR, DVD, CD. Recreation equipment may include boogie boards, golf clubs, beach chairs, beach towels, sand toys, etc.
* Some villas have broadband and/or wifi connectivity. Wifi is available at the clubhouse building.
We had 7 wonderful days and we loved the crater! The island is magical We did not want to leave here and go back home to our fast-paced life style. We started coming up with some excuses to not coming into work on Monday: 1) Dan fell into a lava tube and is trapped. 2) Dijana got hit by a coconut on the head and is in a coma. 3) Dan was kidnapped by the Menehune (island's little people) 4) Dijana has 3rd degree burns from the Poipu sunshine. 5) Dan touched a monk seal and was arrested for a federal offense. 6) Dijana was attacked by wild chicken and kittens and suffered some bad injuries. 7) Dan attempted to hand glide off Waimea canyon and went missing. 8) Dijana attemped to ride Wailua Falls and went missing. 9) Dan OD'd on Mai Tai's. 10) T-Rex ate our plane tickets.
* It is just a short walk to Poipu's many fine beaches where every sort of water sport can be found. Equipment for water activities is readily available for rent at Poipu area beaches.
* It is possible to walk for miles along the coast and beaches and sand dunes, many of which have a rich history with the Polynesian people.
* Swimming, surfing, snorkeling, body surfing, boogie boarding and
countless other sand, sun and water activities are just a short stroll away.
* Sailing, scuba diving, cycling and horse-back riding available nearby.
* The Grand Hyatt and Kauai Sheraton hotels are each within easy walking distance with excellent dining facilities.
* Brenneke's, Casa di Amici and Kalapaki Joe's at Poipu Kai are restaurants in the immediate neighborhood offering wonderful dining choices.
* Within one to two miles there are countless other dining options.
* Two vibrant shopping centres are within Poipu and many more shops in old Koloa town, just 3 miles from Poipu.
* Two excellent golf courses are located in Poipu and with far more to choose from throughout the island of Kauai.
* Any trip to Kauai must include outings to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.