3-BR, 2 1/2-BA, Luxury, WiFi, 1st Floor, Sleeps 10, Ocean Front Building
— Beautiful Crest Condominium, Oceanfront! —
Escape to The Palm Beach Villas, a resort type condominium complex with a huge heated pool and a superb 'Center-of-the-Crest' location - Oceanfront!!
This exquisite, 3-BR, 2.5-BA Ocean View condominium offers beautiful views from a large private balcony, as well as panoramic ocean/island/bay views from the huge common area roof top deck. Views from Beach to Bay, and you in the middle!
— Top-of-the-Line Amenities —
Beautifully and tastefully furnished with all new high-end furnishings, and decorated with comfort in mind, this home has everything you need for a carefree Wildwood beach vacation. The Gourmet Kitchen comes fully equipped with complete sets of dishware, silverware, glassware, stemware to serve at least 24, as well as gourmet quality pots, pans, and small appliances. The kitchen is furnished with top-of-the line stainless appliances and granite counter tops. The spacious floor plan features 3 total bedrooms, one of which is a large Master Bedroom with a full private bath. This spacious condominium is perfect for large FAMILY groups or multiple families vacationing together. You will enjoy first-rate electronics here - Flat-Screen HDTVs in every BR, including a big screen wi-fi enabled 62' Panasonic Viera LED HDTV in the LR, an expanded Comcast cable package with additional HD and movie channels, FREE Wi-Fi, full size Washer/Dryer, and a fully stocked outdoor beach storage room, with 2 bicycles, at least six good quality beach chairs, beach cart, and an assortment of other items provided for guest use. Less to pack and more time for fun! This is truly a 'home away from home'.
No smoking in the unit. No pets allowed.
— Walk to Pool, Beach, & Centennial Park —
Life at The Palm Beach Villas is all about one thing: Relaxation! Positioned directly along the peaceful Wildwood Crest shoreline, this premier resort community offers ocean views and a family-oriented atmosphere. Spend a day of tranquility on the Beach or take a refreshing dip in the large, Outdoor Heated Pool. Guests have access to exclusive amenities, including the pool, a pool side cabana/rest room, pool side gas grills, and outside shower for rinsing off after fun in the sand. The Palm Beach Villa is conveniently located near Centennial Park and the Crest Concert Pavilion, one of the most popular attractions in Wildwood Crest. Enjoy Free Concerts both during the week and on weekends all summer long. The condo is only minutes away from the Boardwalk, rides, water parks, restaurants, shopping, recreational sports & world-class golf.
Rent this property by the full week for the best rates and the lowest price per night, but a three or four night 'Short Stay' (checking in any day of the week) is always considered, especially between the FALL/WINTER/SPRING season, between September and June. Please email with your dates, and any flexibility with those dates, and your occupancy information (specifying the ages of anyone who is under 25) for a quick and speedy price quote.
PLEASE NOTE: NO RENTALS ARE PERMITTED TO ANYONE UNDER 25. NO GROUPS, NO 'UNDER 25' GROUPS. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL. I CAN'T HELP YOU. Group rentals will not be honored. We rent to families only. This is a family-oriented condominium complex.
• Ocean Views
• Large Private Balcony
• Gleaming Hard Wood Floors in the Living Area, and Carpeting in all Bedrooms
• High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
• Flat-screen TVs in all BRs & LR; Blue Ray/DVD
• Gourmet Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Full-size Washer/Dryer in private laundry room
• Private Locked storage closet full of bikes and beach gear
• 2 Reserved Parking Spaces Underneath the Building
• Large Outdoor Heated Pool, with separate fenced 'kiddie' wading area
• Pool side Cabana/Changing Room/Rest Room
• Two Association Maintained Gas Grills
• Outside Hot/Cold Shower with foot wash
• Huge Roof Top Deck with Spectacular Views from Ocean to Bay, and up and down the island.
• Elevator to all Floors and the Roof Top Deck
• Master - King
• Bedroom #2 - Queen
• Bedroom #3 - Full plus a Twin-over-Twin Bunk
• Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa and a Twin Day Bed
• Sleeps a FAMILY of up to 11 adults and children here, or an all-adult FAMILY of up to 8.
GUEST BENEFITS (at no cost to you!):
• Professional Property Manager to ensure a carefree, trouble-free Vacation Experience
• House is fully stocked with cleaning products for those mid-week touch ups
• Expanded Comcast cable and high speed wireless internet access
• Professional Cleaning upon departure is always included
• Association Provided Trash/Recycling Services
• Non-Smoking. No pets.
• Sunny Days Ahead!
A $300.00 security deposit will be collected with the final installment payment of each reservation - fully refundable after cleaning and key return. The cost of professional cleaning upon departure is always included in the quoted rental rate. Never optional, never extra. Arrive to a spotlessly clean condominium, guaranteed!
Outstanding place to stay!
About the Owner
I own four Wildwood, NJ rentals in all and I work here too. I am a realtor on the Wildwood island and I have been renting and managing condominiums here since 2004. I know what you want, need, like, and expect, and I have the systems in place to deliver a trouble free Wildwood vacation experience. I have many, many happy repeat rental customers, and I hope you have you back again and again too! You have many options when it comes to your Wildwood vacation, and I appreciate that you are placing your trust and confidence in me.
Guestbook comments from the manager
"Thank you for such a wonderful vacation in Wildwood. Your apartment was everything we needed it to be as we enjoyed the sand and the sun.
The kitchen was so well stocked that we only went out to eat once in the whole week. Imagine that!
Enclosed please find the keys, packed with our gratitude and appreciation for providing such a great opportunity for our family."
Thanks from the Gretina Family
5 based on 6 traveler reviews
Outstanding place to stay!
Best Vacation Rental!
Best vacation rental EVER!
No need to look further--this is the one to rent!
Best Managed, Best Equipped Condo in the Building!
A place for the whole family!
Spotless on arrival and all in good working condition.
The area is well suited for families. Just across the street from the band stand with roof top deck viewing. Two off street parking spots were a plus.
All in all - we had a great time at #106 and our 14 year old puppy enjoyed the walks on the beach in the morning and evening.
Tom & Mary Anne - Pleasant Valley, NY
From the Owner
“It always comes down to location, location, location and this building has that and more. You are in the 'heart' of Wildwood Crest here, across the street from Centennial Park - a Green Acres preserved park land lot, with a walking path, and the Crest Concert Pavillion. There are free concerts during the week and on the weekends all summer long. You can walk across the street and join the crowds on the lawn, or you can ride the elevator to the roof and enjoy your concert from the roof top deck of our building. There's nothing quite like this resort experience! Watch the concert, enjoy the ocean views, watch the sun set over the bay, and enjoy the neon lights up and down 'the strip' - Ocean Ave. It's so beautiful here!”
Activity and Interests
Wildwood Crest is the quietest, most “family oriented” area of the island. You are south of the boardwalk here, and south of the crowds and noise. Wildwood Crest is known for its beaches – the finest on the island and on all of the east coast.
The northern most section of Wildwood Crest pleases everyone. You are within an easy walking distance to the southern “Crest” end of the boardwalk, which makes the children happy, yet you are in a more quiet family area, which pleases the older folks. You will use the pretty, FREE, clean Wildwood Crest beaches too.
The center section of Wildwood Crest is where you will find many many fine high rise resort hotels and motels. The Doo-Wop style and neon lights up and down the strip are beautiful! You will enjoy their names and the history of the Wildwoods.
The southernmost section of Wildwood Crest is called Diamond Beach. This is the last few blocks on the island before you will head over the causeway to Cape May. You will use the private Diamond Beach beaches, which require beach tags. Palm trees, snack bars, rest rooms, cabanas – it is a resort-like atmosphere.
The big, beautiful, free Wildwood Crest beaches are second to none!
The Cape May County Zoo is the best in New Jersey. It's free and it's only ten minutes away. The town of Cape May is only ten minutes away. Ride the Cape May-Lewes ferry to the outlet malls in Delaware - what a nice day!
Try a new golf course - there are many! You won't believe the large selection of great restaurants and huge luxury resort hotels - all within walking distance!
Boating and jet skiing are just a few blocks away on Sunset Lake.
The Wildwood Crest bike/walking path is right in front of the building. It's a beautiful way to begin or end your day with a walk along the coast.
Amusement parks, water parks, basketball, biking, boating, canoeing, casinos, fishing, crabbing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, kayaking, live theater, miniature golf, night activities, outlet malls, sailing, shopping, sunset cruises, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, whale and dolphin watching, wildlife viewing, wind surfing, zoos.
**There are concerts every week/weekend during the summer at the new Crest Concert Pavillion which is right across the street from our building! Ride the elevator to the roof top deck and enjoy the show.
** Ride Dolly the Trolley to the boards - it runs every 15 minutes every weekend all day and night long and stops right in front of our building.
**Atlantic City and the casinos and night life and concerts are only 30 minutes away.
**The world-famous two-mile boardwalk is literally steps from your front door.
**The big, beautiful, guarded, FREE Wildwood Crest beaches are second to none!
You will enjoy making special family vacation memories in Wildwood Crest!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sunday/Saturday Six Night Stay
May 17 2015 - May 23 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jun 7 2015 - Jun 13 2015
7 night minimum stay
End of Summer-Sat/Thurs 5 Nite
Aug 29 2015 - Sep 2 2015
5 night minimum stay
Sat/Sun 8 Night Stay!
Aug 29 2015 - Sep 5 2015
8 night minimum stay
Labor Day-Thurs/Sun OPTION!
Sep 3 2015 - Sep 5 2015
3 night minimum stay
Sat/Sat $1,495;Sat/Fri $1,195
Sep 19 2015 - Sep 25 2015
7 night minimum stay
IRISH/CLASSIC CAR WKEND-Fri/Mo
Sep 25 2015 - Sep 27 2015
3 night minimum stay
Weekends Year Round! $495.00
Sep 27 2015 - May 26 2016
2 night minimum stay
PRIME TIME 2016
Jun 25 2016 - Aug 19 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300
1/2 of the rent is due now to hold and confirm a reservation. Personal checks, money orders, or a Visa/MasterCard debit or credit can be accepted through PayPal with a 3% PayPal fee.
The final balance is due one month prior to arrival. A customary $300.00 security deposit will be collected with the final payment. This deposit is fully refundable after cleaning and key return.
This condo is available all year round! Clean, quiet, spacious accommodations for your family - book it today!
Renting year round here!
Any weekend (or two night stay) between October and April - $ 495.00. Flexible arrival and departure times. Extra nights are available from $100.00 more each.
From the Owner
“This building is ocean front and it also has one of the largest pools on the island. There are gas grills by the pool. There is a rest room/changing room/cabana. An outdoor shower. Everything is here! Everything that you need and want for a perfect beach vacation experience in an upscale family resort type atmosphere.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 2 Half Baths
- Half Bathroom - toilet, Conveniently located near the living area
- Main Hallway Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, Very large with wheel chair turning radius
- Master Bath Room - toilet, shower
- Pool Side Cabana/Rest Room - toilet, outdoor shower, Common Area Rest Room, Pool Side, with rinse shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, A roll-away cot suitable for a small child is in the closet
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, free standing full bed plus a twin-over-twin bunk
- Living Area Sleeping - 1 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen sofa sleeper and a twin day bed to sleep 3 guests
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- *RENTALS ARE TO FAMILIES ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS! NO RENTALS ARE PERMITTED TO UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN/STUDENTS. NO “UNDER 25” GROUP RENTALS! PLEASE DO NOT INQUIRE. I CAN'T HELP YOU. *Renter will provide his own LINENS, TOWELS, PAPER PRODUCTS, and basic kitchen supplies like trash bags, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, a kitchen sponge, personal products like hand soap, shampoo, etc. *Linens Required - 1 KING; 2 QUEEN; 1 FULL; 3 TWIN *CHECK IN TIME - 3 p.m. *CHECK OUT TIME - 11 a.m. * PARKING: 2 reserved spaces underneath the building. Additional cars will need to find street parking. The streets behind our building do not have meters. You can find a street spot to leave a car on the street all week without moving it. *Comcast high speed wireless INTERNET access and Comcast DIGITAL CABLE. *Two GAS GRILLS poolside. *Beach Gear Supplied - at least six beach chairs, beach cart, and other miscellaneous beach items. * Outdoor rinse shower inside the pool enclosure. Private locked storage room. * NO SMOKING INSIDE THE CONDOMINIUM OR INSIDE THE POOL ENCLOSURE. I am an experienced Wildwood, NJ rental property owner, owning and renting multiple properties in the Wildwoods since 2004. I am a professional realtor on the Wildwood island too, renting and managing dozens of other properties. I have the professionals in place to ensure that your vacation will be trouble free and worry free. I work hard to make my vacation rentals THE BEST that they can be, so that your vacation rental experience is perfect. The experience will be seamless, from initial contact right through to security deposit return. I have many MANY happy repeat renters and I want to have YOU back again and again too!