Just a 2-mile drive to Good Morning Americas #1 Beach In America
* This charming cottage is situated on a large corner lot just 1.5 blocks off the Main Street of downtown Glen Arbor. This makes it an easy walk to the best shops and restaurants in the area.
* Large palladium windows offer a beautiful view and plenty of natural light. A flag stone patio, in-ground fire pit and spacious deck are fully equipped for comfortable entertaining and easy outdoor dining
* An outdoor shower provides comfort and enjoyment from a fun-packed day in the water or at the beach.
* The Crystal River is located just a stones throw away with access to fishing, canoeing and kayaking.
* A short drive to Big Glen and Little Glen lakes and the beautiful Glen Lake marinal where all your boating and water sport needs can be met.
* Of Course, Lake Michigan is a 2-minute walk or a quick drive from the cottage giving you access to multiple sites and beautiful vistas.
fitness center and gym
swimming and shelling
fishing, boating, canoeing, sailing and kayaking
tennis, basketball courts and golf
siteseeing and wildlife viewing
shopping, antiquing and restaurants
biking and hiking
downhill and cross country skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling, sledding and tubing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.