Heritage Palms Golf and Tennis Resort is a luxurious private, gated golf, tennis, and swimming community situated on over 500 well manicured acres. It has two (2) par 72 Azinger/Lewis designed 18 hole championship golf courses, practice putting and chipping greens, 8 HarTru lighted tennis courts, spa, cabana, 9 heated swimming pools - one just a few steps outside your vacation unit - and a 28,400 square foot club house that serves a full dinner menu, a fabulous Sunday brunch, and bar. Complex also contains a well stocked golf pro shop, tennis pro shop, complete fitness center with fitness director, and a unique aqua driving range that fronts a 38 acre lake next to the main club house.
Mark and I live in Bridgeton, Missouri. We have been married for over 30 years and have one daughter who is grown and out on her own living in Denver, Colorado. Mark is a sheet metal worker by trade yet has ventured into roofing and is currently President of D7 Reps (a roofing manufacturer's representative company in the commercial roofing industry). I am an executive in the food industry managing packaging and indirect procurement spend.
“We bought this property before the building went up. We both love the Florida weather, outdoor sports and plan to retire in Southwest Florida in the coming years.”
- Golf: Two 18 hole par 72 challenging courses; Both courses had
extensive work done to bring the
greens and fairways up to USGA standards and spectacular playability.
1. The ROYAL at 6756 yds. USGA rated at 72.8/134 from the tips and
the White Tees at 6068 yds. rated at 69.2/123;
2. The SABAL at 6837 yds. USGA rated at 73.4/139 from the tips and
the White Tees at 6052 yds. rated at 69.7/122.
- Tennis: 8 HarTru lighted courts with pro and lessons if desired;
- Swimming: 9 heated swimming pools, one just steps from your front
lanai. All pool areas are fully equipped with rest rooms and lounge
chairs. We even have the beach towels.
- A fully equipped gym/fitness center and a fitness professional that you may schedule to help set up and monitor a personal Fitness or workout plan;
- Adult activities center with borrowing library, card room, billiard room, poker tables, heated pool with Jacuzzi & water fall, and Tiki bar serving light snacks and alcoholic beverages - happy hour is friendly and fun here;
- A protected nature preserve with walking trail 'The Slough' (pronounced 'slew') is located just across the street from the main entrance to Heritage Palms. Guided walking tours are offered;
- Major outlet shopping is just a few minutes drive away;
- It is just a 15 minute drive, no exaggeration, to Fort Myers International Airport and 30 minutes to the beaches of Ft Myers Sanibel & Captiva islands. Naples and Marco Island are just 30 minutes or so South on Rt.75 (Gator Alley)
- If you're a baseball fan and enthusiast the Spring training camp for the Minnesota Twins is just 2 miles down the road on Six Mile Cypress Parkway. The Boston Red Sox are located in Ft Myers proper just 15 minutes away. Spring training season runs from about mid February to the beginning of April. March is the best month for Spring training baseball fans.
- For the adventurer try an Air Boat ride through the Everglades from any of several locations in Everglade City about 90 minutes south of Heritage Palms.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Rental fees are due 30 days in advance of arrival date.
Monthly Rate: $1800 - $3400
Rentals are for 30 DAY MINIMUMS ONLY
2015 Rates Per Month
January = $3,200
February = $3,400
March = $3,400
April = $2,400
May thru Oct. = $1,800
November = $2,000
December = $2,500
CHECK IN TIME: 4:00 PM On Day of Arrival
CHECK OUT TIME: 12:00 PM On Day Of Departure
TAXES: 11% added to monthly rate
“We love this unit because it sits right on a lake front which is great if you are into fishing or want to see a beautiful sunrise. The community is beautifully landscaped, has great amenities and owners from all over the world. We really like the fact that it is conveniently close to the Ft. Myers airport and, even better yet, not much further to Ft. Myers beach.”