House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Affordable Luxury -- Stay at my upscale Disney themed home with private pool and spa overlooking Mystic Dunes Golf Course for your next Disney World area vacation. We visit our home often, so we can pay close attention to details at our home to ensure your stay will be a very pleasant one. In addition, we have a wonderful local manager who takes great care of our home and our guests!
It is located just 4 miles from Disney World and 15 minutes to Sea World and Universal Orlando.
All photos shown on this site are of my home. I provide you with the exact address of the home when I send the booking packet to you. So you can be confident that the house on this site is the house you will be booking.
Each room is tastefully Disney themed--even the pool and spa are Disney themed. The home is luxuriously equipped throughout with all the necessities and much more! Not your ordinary vacation home -- a vacation destination in itself.
Children love staying at my home -- so do their parents! Please try to
book your vacation at my home as early as possible -- my home fills up
quickly. I don't always update my calendar so please contact me for availablity.
See my complete house tour on my Fla4u website. Call or email me
for my website address.
Being an annual passholder at Disney World and Sea World, I am always happy to help my guests plan their trips to the Disney World area.
Home away from Home
About the Owner
We are the Caruso Family of Saylorsburg, PA. For 36 years we have lived in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We grew up in the greater Philadelphia area and moved to the Poconos to enjoy the beauty and nature that this area offers. It has been a great place to raise our 5 children. I love the summers here--but I hate the winters--lol!
5 based on 5 traveler reviews
Home away from Home
Review of Disney Themed Home
Very conveniently located
Home away from Home!!!
No place better to stay for your Disney vacation!
From the Owner
“Since we hate the winters in Pennsylvania and we all love Disney World--it made sense to buy a home in this area. This property was bought because as they say in real estate--'The three most important things are--location, location, location'! We are very close to the theme parks, shopping, restaurants, etc.”
Activity and Interests
* Just 4 miles from Walt Disney World--Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM Studios), Animal Kingdom, Disney Water Parks and Downtown Disney.
* Sea World, Discovery Cove and Aquatica - 15 minutes
* Universal Orlando Resort (Universal Studios and Island of Adventure) - 20 minutes
* Legoland Florida--42 minutes
* Wet 'n Wild - 15 Minutes
* Busch Gardens - 50 minutes
* Mystic Dunes Golf Course - We back up to their second hole
* Upscale Reunion and ChampionsGate Golf Courses are just 3 minutes
away and many other Golf Courses are close by.
* Kennedy Space Center - 1 hour away
* Atlantic Beaches - 1 hour away
* Gulf Coast Beaches - 1 1/2 hours away
* Numerous Dinner Attractions are nearby
* Over 30 restaurants within 5 miles
* Orlando Premium Outlets-- mere minutes away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 11 2015 - Jun 19 2015
3 night minimum stay
Jun 20 2015 - Sep 5 2015
3 night minimum stay
Sep 6 2015 - Dec 18 2015
4 night minimum stay
Dec 19 2015 - Jan 2 2016
4 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $70.00 + Tax
- Pool/Spa Heat per night $20.00 + Tax
- Refundable damage deposit $250.00
- Tax Rate 13.0%
There is a $250 booking deposit to hold the home. The rental balance is due 30 days before your arrival.
Email or call me to check availability and rate. I do not always update my calendar since many of my guests have flexible dates. From time to time I get cancellations and offer special rates for last minute bookings.
Contact me for last minute specials!
* Discounts offered for multiple week stays.
* There is a cleaning fee of $70 for stays of less than 6 nights.
From the Owner
“It was important to us to have a spa--not just a pool at our vacation home. Our pool and spa have separate thermostats and a state of the art gas heater--making our spa into a hot tub. Our pool and spa both have safety rails for our older guests and we added a pool security fence for our younger guests. We love the golf course view that this house enjoys! Where we live in Pennsylvania, we have privacy, quiet, beauty and can enjoy nature-- this home also has privacy, quiet, beauty and we do enjoy the nature around us. So for us it is just like home and a great place for ourselves, our children and now our grandchildren!”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Golf Course View
- live theater
- theme parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bathroom - toilet, shower, There is a large vanity with 2 sinks
- Front Bathroom - toilet, tub
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Front Bedroom - 1 queen, There is a TV, DVD Player and Phone
- Cinderella Castle Bedroom - 1 king, There is a 32' LCD TV, DVD Player and VCR and phone.
- Mickey Mouse Twin Bedroom - 2 twin/ single, There is a Mickey Mouse TV and DVD Player and VCR
- Winnie the Pooh Twin Bedroom - 2 twin/ single, There is a Winnie the Pooh TV and a DVD Player
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- * Everything you would expect in a vacation home -- and much more * Free long distance calling to US, Canada and Puerto Rico * Faster free wireless high speed Internet access * Deluxe cable with over 250 channels * Wii game console with games for all ages * Spa has been upgraded with seperate thermostat to better heat the spa * Private heated pool and spa with safety handrails and 'Finding Nemo' mosaic motif--now with pool safety fence * Beautiful view of Mystic Dunes Golf Course from pool area--and now fences on both sides of pool for your privacy * Central heat and air-conditioning for your comfort * Completely equipped gourmet kitchen--including Mickey Mouse Waffler, Mickey Mouse Sno-cone Maker and Mickey Mouse Smoothee Maker * Washer, dryer and iron with ironing board * Gas grill * 5 TVs, 5 DVD players, 3 VCRs, Home Theatre System * Over 100 VHS/DVD movies * Twenty board games and toys * All linens including 10 Disney pool towels * 2 portable cribs, high chair and stroller * The vacation guides to help you plan your fun filled days in Florida * Coupons for Attractions, Restaurants, etc. at the house