Tax ID W28055093-01 Vacation in luxury Ocean Villas at Turtle Bay Resort, on Oahu's world-famous North Shore. You will
enjoy pristine beaches, dramatic waves, and romantic sunsets. The Ocean Villas consists of 57 luxury
condominiums that share 880 acres of private beach front property with Turtle Bay Resort. Enjoy five
miles of untouched white-sand beaches, two 18-hole PGA championship golf courses, tennis, surfing,
snorkeling, hiking, whale watching, a full service spa, six on-site restaurants. Sunset Beach,
Banzai Pipeline, Polynesian Cultural Center, Waimea Falls Botanical Garden and Historic Haleiwa Town
just minutes away. Diamond Head, Honolulu and Pearl Harbor are 45 minutes away.
Our 3 bedroom, 2 bath luxury villa was purchased new in 2008. This second floor villa has dramatic
ocean and beach views from the front entry and the lanai. The villa is just 50 feet from a white
sandy beach and private cove. Includes reserved parking a few steps away from easy access
elevator or stairway, air conditioning with de-humidifier for comfort; 42" plasma television with
cable, CD/DVD player, Bose Entertainment system; iPod speaker system; high speed internet access,
computer and printer; washer and dryer; gourmet kitchen, portable crib; beach towels; boogie boards;
sets of masks, fins and snorkels; beach chairs, umbrella and beach toys. Gourmet kitchen is equipped
with top of the line appliances, stemware, glassware and dinnerware for 12. Our concierge will
greet you upon arrival. Excise and Transient tax ID W29055093
Luxury Ocean Villa with surrounding activities:
- Walk on 5 miles of untouched pristine white-sandy private beach just 50 feet away from villa.
- Enjoy Ocean Villas private gated circular infinity swimming pool and jacuzzi.
- Two PGA championship golf courses (Arnold Palmer, Pat Fasio) overlooking beautiful Turtle Bay beach
- Swim and snorkel in private ocean cove in front of the Ocean Villas.
- Day spa and outdoor massage at Turtle Bay Resort.
- The resort has horseback riding stables on-site offering riding along beach and rural trails.
- Helicopter tours of the coastline, Oahu mountain range or Oahu's southwest tropical rain forest.
- Volleyball sand court (volleyball provided).
- Enterprise rent a car desk and services at the resort.
- Take surfing lessons or rent a surf board or bicycle. Surfing available on east side of resort.
- Six fine dining and casual restaurants just a few minute walk from the Ocean Villas at Turtle Bay.
- World famous Sunset Beach (5 minutes away).
- Visit old Hawaii at the historic Haleiwa Town (20 minutes away).
- Tour the Polynesian Cultural Center which was voted the #1 luau of the islands (10 minutes away).
- Snorkel or scuba in many locations on North Shore (on-site and 7 minutes away).
- Book a sailing, whale watching, or deep sea fishing trip from Haleiwa marina (20 minutes away).
- Visit the Dole Plantation (20 minutes away).
- World famous Banzai Pipeline surfing and boogie board beach (5 minutes).
- Drive to Honolulu, Diamond Head or Pearl Harbor (45 minutes away).
- Take a walk through the Waimea Falls Park (botanical gardens)and see tropical plants and birds,
dramatic waterfall and swim in natural pool below the falls (10 minutes away).
- Or just enjoy the waves, tropical palm trees and white, sandy beach from your private lanai.